Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,782 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC (24001 Views)

Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari / Francis Fadahunsi: Sack Hameed Ali Over Fraud, Incompetence / Senator Fadahunsi: Northern Borders Are Greatest Threat To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yy
Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by Proudlyomonna: 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
Gandrova:
Fake pastor dream grin

Who do you want to vote if you don't vote for Obidiati undecided
Better don't vote at all if you know you want to vote for nonsense 😉.
Na so una vote last time put this Country for gbege grin grin
Enyin awon omo BAT e ma ni ka gan oo grin
Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by Emola12(m): 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Who's Frances Fadahunsi?

Despite being in politics for decades, and senator,, who know him.

Saki n se bi ora...
who know you
Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by Proudlyomonna: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tetrahedron:
Me voting against emilokan
grin grin grin

grin grin grin looll.
This guy na serious case🤣 grin

Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by Gandrova: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Who do you want to vote if you don't vote for Obidiati undecided
Better don't vote at all if you know you want to vote for nonsense 😉.
Na so una vote last time put this Country for gbege grin grin
Enyin awon omo BAT e ma ni ka gan oo grin
I should go and waste my vote on Pithobi that will not win any state, even his V.P can't win his ward in Zaria. Keep given your self false hope. Dey play dey play grin
Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by jaxxy(m): 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Who's Frances Fadahunsi?

Saki n se bi ora...

He is ipob or not so?
Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by Proudlyomonna: 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Who's Frances Fadahunsi?

Saki n se bi ora...

Akuko grin grin
If to se him declare him support for this same APC calamity and hardship pro max,you for like am pass Nija party jollof grin grin

Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by atobs4real(m): 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Who's Frances Fadahunsi?

Saki n se bi ora...
Don't mind the idiot.
He is a PDP man.
But Atiku concur with the CBN Policy.

1 Like

Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by atobs4real(m): 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hendrixky:
Yeah....we have rejected him...tinubu is part of apc failed administration..he can't deceive us anymore

We can't allow the world to mock us again..this is not a situation of in-between the devil( tinubu) and deep blue sea( atiku)...what we have is in-between the devil( atiku and tinubu) and redemption( obi)
we are one step into redemption..if we miss this then Nigeria is gone
After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought..the problem with hausas is that religious line..apart from that hausas are fantastic people

But the yorubas are more tribalistic.
Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South
And so?
Please wash commot for my side.
BAT will always have my vote.
I have the freedom to determine whom to vote for
Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by Skeduw20(m): 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
slivertongue:
Tinubu was silence over the issue, thinking the decision will favour his presidential ambition.
What's he going to do about it
Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by Proudlyomonna: 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Gandrova:
I should go and waste my vote on Pithobi that will not win any state, even his V.P can't win his ward in Zaria. Keep given your self false hope. Dey play dey play grin

Hahaha if you no vote for Peter Obi you don automatically vote for Atifku be dat na grin grin
Tinubu no dey this contest,He is just there to share from the drug money and public funds he has stolen.
Aside SW pick up 50 people from other Region in Nija,ask them if they want any dealings with this same APC disaster that has been declared the greatest calamity to hit this Country, avoid Hausa oo make them no go use dagger shift your left chest oo grin grin grin
APC MUST GO.
Atiku or Obi go rule over your head,so guy choose wisely oo grin
When we tell una se make una vote wisely,too much play no go gree una reason am well grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by Indispensable85(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
dustmalik:
This one is just seeking attention. Is there anyone who has been more vocal against the implementation of the failed cashless policy more than Tinubu and El-rufai?

I just tire for some people.
Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tinubu and elrufai is making the naira redesign difficult for CBN
Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Coolsperm:
I have said it several times here that we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, and some fools thoughts it was a joke, Muric even told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed, Yoruba Christian's are not fools,
I'm
a Christians and I will vote for tinubu kosi nkan ti iyalaya baba e mase

1 Like

Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by Gandrova: 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha if you no vote for Peter Obi you don automatically vote for Atifku be dat na grin grin
Tinubu no dey this contest,He is just there to share from the drug money and public funds he has stolen.
Aside SW pick up 50 people from other Region in Nija,ask them if they want any dealings with this same APC disaster that has been declared the greatest calamity to hit this Country, avoid Hausa oo make them no go use dagger shift your left chest oo grin grin grin
APC MUST GO.
Atiku or Obi go rule over your head,so guy choose wisely oo grin
When we tell una se make una vote wisely,too much play no go gree una reason am well grin
You are still learning in politics! You don't know how it works.
Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by Indispensable85(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
slivertongue:
Tinubu was silence over the issue, thinking the decision will favour his presidential ambition.

Welcome back from coma. Because if you were not in coma you would've known how Tinubu has been fighting this policy. Sometimes I feel you nitwits get paid for being foolish.
Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by Proudlyomonna: 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Gandrova:
You are still learning in politics! You don't know how it works.

You are still dragging with the reality on ground.
Guy dis APC suffering and hardship pro max don change our normal Politics oo, have we ever had a political atmosphere like dis before since democracy?
Nigerians chased out a whole pdthief when they messed up,why do you think it's a big deal to kick out Apc dats 7* worst than pdthief?
APC called it a Social media thing,but they are quick to respond to every reputable streets and rural poll that pitch Obi far ahead them even polls that predicted their own win??
APC MUST GO is the voice on the streets of Nija now,put ear for ground make you hear watin dey play for street.

1 Like

Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by Franking: 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Anyone thinking that either Tinubu or Atiku cannot access a war chest of cash for this election has got to be kidding

The implementation of the cash policy is anti people, period!!!

I can bet that most people on social media celebrating the policy and backing Emefiele don’t have cash in their accounts and they will be further frustrated in just one month of no access to cash because most are online beggars

I am more invigorated than ever to campaign for Tinubu and ensure that all obidients relying on online polls are surprised with the outcome

You mean a town hall different from Bala Blu bulabai blu blu blu?

After Tinumbu's victory what next?
Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by MasterTeeUSA: 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
He is PDP...what do you EXPECT from an ATIKU Man
Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by bentenny(m): 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
grin grin grin
Once again,APC VS APC
But again,Blind and benighted urchins from balablu bulaba camp will blame Obi grin grin
Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by Omoodutodaiwa1: 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
It's a pure lies baba you are my senator but I tell you to your eyes Sir, Jagaban has being fore runner of this above subject matter.
Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Sinedu is that you

Na him o!, the Yoruba Christian from Onitsha 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by Padipadi(m): 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tetrahedron:
Me voting against emilokan
grin grin grin
Your vote ll be invalid cos na double thumbprint. Over sabi that's killing most Obidients is affecting you
Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by josilcool(m): 12:03am On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu was the first to speak against the Naira swap policy among the top contestants,
Tinubu was first and only to hail the supreme court judgment among the top contestants up till now....
Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by shegra58: 12:31am On Feb 11, 2023
Islie:
Osun Senator Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Nigerian Students To Reject APC To Avoid More Strike

https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/10/osun-senator-mocks-tinubu-over-naira-redesign-asks-nigerian-students-reject-apc-avoid
he go soon swallow his words
Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by nairanaira12: 12:50am On Feb 11, 2023
dustmalik:
This one is just seeking attention. Is there anyone who has been more vocal against the implementation of the failed cashless policy more than Tinubu and El-rufai?

Lolz. Tinubu is vocal because the policy prevents tinubu from buying votes
Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by LtChisom: 1:09am On Feb 11, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Anyone thinking that either Tinubu or Atiku cannot access a war chest of cash for this election has got to be kidding

The implementation of the cash policy is anti people, period!!!

I can bet that most people on social media celebrating the policy and backing Emefiele don’t have cash in their accounts and they will be further frustrated in just one month of no access to cash because most are online beggars

I am more invigorated than ever to campaign for Tinubu and ensure that all obidients relying on online polls are surprised with the outcome

Then you guys should stop crying na, imagine the depressing desperation to take an independent sovereign central bank to supreme, like are you guys with carry come daft brain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by Ayodeoba: 1:13am On Feb 11, 2023
Coolsperm:
I have said it several times here that we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, and some fools thoughts it was a joke, Muric even told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed, Yoruba Christian's are not fools,
wetin concern us for southwest with religion, omo Igbo u better remove your mask

1 Like

Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by seguno2: 1:53am On Feb 11, 2023
dustmalik:

Vocal since when?

Since the policy was announced last year by the Buhari that ThiefNuibu made president?
Or recently when ThiefNuibu realised that he can’t change all the bullion vans money for election that he stole instead of employing workers to provide water for every building?

Why are you letting yourself be scammed by people pretending to be for the masses, when they are only looking out for themselves
Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by seguno2: 1:59am On Feb 11, 2023
dele1727:
And you honestly believe this rubbish...you just typed

Why don’t you show him where ThiefNuibu spoke against the currency change policy last year, so that he can stop believing in rubbish
Re: Senator Fadahunsi Mocks Tinubu Over Naira Redesign, Asks Students To Reject APC by slivertongue: 3:32am On Feb 11, 2023
Skeduw20:

What's he going to do about it

It's his party, he has roles to play. He claims he brought them into power so he can speak to them. As usual he kept quiet till the policy threatened to derail his 'transactional politics'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recent Supreme Court Judgements - International Embarrassment / Edo 2020: Adams Oshiomole's Residence In Benin Attacked / Fani-Kayode Calls Buhari “An Uncircumcised Philistine”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.