Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

To Ease Stress And Heat, FIRST Bank Share Sweet To Customers At ATM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To Ease Stress And Heat, FIRST Bank Share Sweet To Customers At ATM (569 Views)

How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man / Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) / Man Sits At ATM ABU Zaria With POS, Gives Cash To People At Different Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Ease Stress And Heat, FIRST Bank Share Sweet To Customers At ATM by RuMiRgO1stSon: 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
So i went to deposit my last card at the first bank here in Arochukwu, I join queue at the ATM shop to get some cash😁
But the way sun roast us ehn! 😁😁 only for us to see a lady from the bank with a tray FULL of refreshment... Assorted mints and sweet🤣🤣
When they have been instructed to serve customers chill drink! This one na wickedness na haha!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMGO_3yhv5w
Re: To Ease Stress And Heat, FIRST Bank Share Sweet To Customers At ATM by PrinceOfLagos: 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
First bank and stinginess

They were instructed to serve snacks and not N10 sweet
Re: To Ease Stress And Heat, FIRST Bank Share Sweet To Customers At ATM by RuMiRgO1stSon: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
And they only allow me withdraw 5k only oo
Heat fit make somebody faint for that kind sun Walsh I. Im not going to bank again until things ease. Haba
Re: To Ease Stress And Heat, FIRST Bank Share Sweet To Customers At ATM by RuMiRgO1stSon: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

🤣🤣🤣 Snacks keh!
You go wait tire🤣
Re: To Ease Stress And Heat, FIRST Bank Share Sweet To Customers At ATM by RuMiRgO1stSon: 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
The saddest was even 1 sweet oo each person🤣
Re: To Ease Stress And Heat, FIRST Bank Share Sweet To Customers At ATM by christejames(m): 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
At least they try...

No be to dey stingy always 😂
Re: To Ease Stress And Heat, FIRST Bank Share Sweet To Customers At ATM by SmartPolician: 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nigerians should stop overdependence on cash. For God's sake, the essence of all this is for everyone to embrace e-channels and reduce the unbanked amongst us.

Digital payments are by far more beneficial to countries and governments than paper money.
Re: To Ease Stress And Heat, FIRST Bank Share Sweet To Customers At ATM by RuMiRgO1stSon: 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
christejames:
At least they try...

No be to dey stingy always 😂
Haha na so aha... But they can do better

1 Like

Re: To Ease Stress And Heat, FIRST Bank Share Sweet To Customers At ATM by jchioma: 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
This is not acceptable at all. Na soft drinks they agreed to give out to customers. There should be number to call in cases like this grin
Re: To Ease Stress And Heat, FIRST Bank Share Sweet To Customers At ATM by RuMiRgO1stSon: 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
SmartPolician:
Nigerians should stop overdependence on cash.

For God's sake, the essence of all this is for everyone to embrace e-channels and reduce the unbanked amongst us.

Digital payments are by far more beneficial to countries and governments than paper money.
EU channel when network isn't stable?
A customer paid 45k for the drinks he bought from me, 3 days I no see alert....
Re: To Ease Stress And Heat, FIRST Bank Share Sweet To Customers At ATM by RuMiRgO1stSon: 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
jchioma:
This is not acceptable at all. Na soft drinks they agreed to give out to customers. There should be number to call in cases like this grin
Abi ooo😂
Hope dey no slim fit the money for the drinks ooo
Cause I no trust that manager😂

1 Like

Re: To Ease Stress And Heat, FIRST Bank Share Sweet To Customers At ATM by iluvdonjazzy: 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

like seriously
Re: To Ease Stress And Heat, FIRST Bank Share Sweet To Customers At ATM by Makavelly40: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
This is Nigeria
Re: To Ease Stress And Heat, FIRST Bank Share Sweet To Customers At ATM by LocalStandard1(m): 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
As per make costumers no destroy properties when angry now. grin
Re: To Ease Stress And Heat, FIRST Bank Share Sweet To Customers At ATM by OBALOLA55(m): 12:36am On Feb 11, 2023
THE SWEET GO REACH EVERYBODY

Re: To Ease Stress And Heat, FIRST Bank Share Sweet To Customers At ATM by Parachoko: 5:54am On Feb 11, 2023
SmartPolician:
Nigerians should stop overdependence on cash. For God's sake, the essence of all this is for everyone to embrace e-channels and reduce the unbanked amongst us.

E channels wey dey fraustrate person

FCMB app show me pepper yesterday night

Nigeria is not ready for a cashless society

(1) (Reply)

Earn By Become / Receive Usd, Eur, Gbp And Payoneer Funds To Naira (ngn) !! @ Best Rate ≈» / Cat Fish Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.