Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa (22631 Views)

How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked / APC Governors In Closed-Door Meeting At The Party's Secretariat / Kalu, Gbajabiamila In Closed Door Meeting At Kalu's Aso Villa Residence (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by sultry69(m): 6:28am On Feb 11, 2023
taylor88:
The urine crooner has gone to beg his Fulani master after insulting the day light out of him

Bold of Tinubu a fake yoruba Muslim to think Buhari will soft pedal for him over his own Fulani brothers

Tinubu & Yoruba people doesn’t know all these money sharing & hardworks are for Shettima

If no be one thing I for like make Tinubu win make Shettima grab power from them before their very eyes

A man who’s almost 90yrs won’t go & rest and prepare to meet his maker

Rather she’s busy pouring spit & urinating all states licking microphone

PETER OBI OR DEATH
Beerfaud or death crooner.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by Officialmrt: 6:29am On Feb 11, 2023
taylor88:
The urine crooner has gone to beg his Fulani master after insulting the day light out of him

Bold of Tinubu a fake yoruba Muslim to think Buhari will soft pedal for him over his own Fulani brothers

Tinubu & Yoruba people doesn’t know all these money sharing & hardworks are for Shettima

If no be one thing I for like make Tinubu win make Shettima grab power from them before their very eyes

PETER OBI OR NOTHING
Just how your stupidity reach
Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by JoeNL22(m): 6:31am On Feb 11, 2023
Buhari!!! Buhari!! Buhari!
#ObiHasArrived.
For with obi, A new Nigeria is PO'ssible.
This message is brought to you by;
THE Cummissioner, Southwest Citizens for President Omoluabi Omowale.
IFEOLUWA OSHO

Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by Babastrong(m): 6:40am On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=taylor88 post=120804291] The urine crooner has gone to beg his Fulani master after insulting the day light out of him

PETER OBI OR NOTHING
[ your hatred makes you to forget history quickly. Let me reminds you. Igbo always lose in nigeria. In 1967, you losed biafra war. Your caged god(nnamdi kanu) is in the cage regreting his stupidity. Obi will follow same trend. He will lule.]
Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by Djele: 6:45am On Feb 11, 2023
Buhari is with him in the flesh but not with him in the spirit
Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by sultry69(m): 6:46am On Feb 11, 2023
emkz:

I wouldn't call him a urine crooner.

If there is one thing I admire about Tinubu, it is his ability to go all the way for what he wants, despite everything said about him. I respect him for the risks he takes, even seemingly sacrificing his ambition, when he takes on big fishes. His jabs on the President forced the President to start attending his campaigns and endorsing him again and again. Let us ask ourselves and answer within ourselves: who is the most politically intelligent among all the Presidential candidates? Before you answer, ONLY Tinubu had campaign jingles and his messages are clear and direct. Atiku only released his first campaign jingle this week, while Peter Obi has none. If you want to know the importance, think of how to reach voters through radio in remote areas.

I shudder at those who tell him he is sick, he has dementia, he should go and rest, and he is a urine crooner. Here is a "sick" man putting the work for what he believes in more than those not sick. Only an immature person will insult him. Like someone on Nairaland said, you don't have to like him or vote for him, but you just have to respect him and learn from him.

He is the biggest force in this election.
You can say this again and again,.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by Djele: 6:47am On Feb 11, 2023
One with God is majority
Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by Elidrisy20: 6:51am On Feb 11, 2023
Jagaban no take chances ooo, press him nake for that room
Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by longview007: 6:51am On Feb 11, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban of the universe is the next president of Nigeria.

Haters can go and die miserably.

Dreamer!!
Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by blabulu2000: 6:52am On Feb 11, 2023
taylor88:

PETER OBI OR NOTHING

And it is better for Shetimma to grab power from Tinubu than one Nyamiri dumbass to repeat what Aguyi Ironsi did in 1965...Nyamiri will not smell power until eternity..and the Buhari I know since 1985 till date will not hand over power to Nyamiri person ...never!

Tueh .....I spit on their flatted -heads

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by Rolings: 6:58am On Feb 11, 2023
taylor88:

You bigots left sound & healthy Osinbajo only to file in this push and start demented thief

Keep shut

If PYO has been chosen wont igbos still say its their turn....that the yorubas have been president for 8 years and Vp for 8 years.
Wont igbos also claim PYO is part and parcel of the PMB administration hence part of those suffering Nigerians?

Una think say everybody be politi al neophyte

Una dey look for who to defeat easily....

Not surprised

Old age doesnt mean wisdom in your part of the world....arent you the folks that wake up their parents with a kick?

Yeye
Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by galaxy2020(m): 6:59am On Feb 11, 2023
They should tell Tinubu that there's no polling units inside the President's office. He should go and campaign, those old notes he starched away, will expire with him.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by ITbomb(m): 7:07am On Feb 11, 2023
Dey play

Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by bewla(m): 7:10am On Feb 11, 2023
taylor88:

PETER OBI OR NOTHING
Wahala wahala oooooooooo

But we gri for Tinu------
Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by DonTattaglia: 7:16am On Feb 11, 2023
Obaofaba:

Just like your poor wretched father died as a pauper
Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by freemanq(m): 7:30am On Feb 11, 2023
How on earth did tinubu accepted to take over from buhari.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 11, 2023
I smell a transition meeting here. Buhari showing him around the Aso Rock so he can be familiar with his new home once the keys changed hand in May.
Let Emefiwere hold all the money in circulation he will leave that office for a competent banker after the handover.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by jaxxy(m): 8:00am On Feb 11, 2023
Obaofaba:

he has been rejected since. waste of time.

always disturbing buhari bt buhari no send am.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by jaxxy(m): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:
Gbam

he went to beg again.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by Bfly: 8:18am On Feb 11, 2023
Obi people will not be happy about this
Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by tyinfinity: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2023
Peter dullard OSU obituari of Agulu has told newsmen that he would step down for Atiku 2 days to election
Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by Josewonder(m): 8:35am On Feb 11, 2023
Obi and his foolish ipob are d greatest fools I HV ever seen .how can someone thinks aclown like obi ll rule Nigeria they don't Blvd. Bunch of fools day want to win election with 5pecent votes from their useless potopoto region.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by jamace(m): 8:39am On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu is giving advantage to the North. Tinubu should step down for Peter Obi. It is South turn to produce president.

Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by Enemyofpeace: 8:43am On Feb 11, 2023
Fruitless effort

.Please who get agege bread make him help me, this beans no wan go for my mouth

Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by lexy2014: 8:44am On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
you don't know more than a sitting governor prof Chukwuma Soludo who categorically state that Obi knows he won't come a distant third and he knows we know that too

You don't know more than those 36 states governors which no single one of them decamped to LP because they know he won't come a distant third

Is Tinubu depending on the following to win?

1) vote buying,
2) influence of APC governors in their states
3) tribalism
Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by lexy2014: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2023
stabilizer:

Same vote buying process was use to install him in Aso rock.. So he's got no choice to use that against anyone. Buhari no be Igbo

Why did the mod change my yee bo to igbó?

Are you saying that buharis emergence as president wasn't free and fair and that Tinubu intends to employ the same tactics?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by lexy2014: 8:47am On Feb 11, 2023
Josewonder:
Obi and his foolish ipob are d greatest fools I HV ever seen .how can someone thinks aclown like obi ll rule Nigeria they don't Blvd. Bunch of fools day want to win election with 5pecent votes from their useless potopoto region.

But the topic is about Tinubu and buhari
Re: Buhari, Tinubu In Closed-Door Meeting At Aso Villa by Bimpe29: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2023
God's Project is eternally fruitful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland / Bukola Bolarinwa Receives Award From Queen Elizabeth in The UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.