Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Enyimba Economic City: Okezie Ikpeazu Speaks Of His Legacy Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enyimba Economic City: Okezie Ikpeazu Speaks Of His Legacy Project (1403 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) / Ikpeazu: We'll Equip Enyimba Economic City With Uninterrupted Power Supply / FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyimba Economic City: Okezie Ikpeazu Speaks Of His Legacy Project by NwekereNdoki: 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Yet it was among the six States with 80% of National Cash Flow. Abia State is among the 6 States where CBN implemented a cashless policy since 2020.

Travel and see.

U dey follow mumu dem dey talk. That one is going to be killed by frustration and high bp caus eof ABia allow am
Re: Enyimba Economic City: Okezie Ikpeazu Speaks Of His Legacy Project by NwekereNdokl: 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
NwekereNdoki:

U dey follow mumu dem dey talk. That one is going to be killed by frustration and high bp caus eof ABia allow am

Dirty Aba mumu man, you are frustrated and useless in life, no wonder you are promoting the cursed backward useless worthless shithole abia state. Tufia
Re: Enyimba Economic City: Okezie Ikpeazu Speaks Of His Legacy Project by NwekereNdokl: 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
Fedrick100:

This is wetin all of us the pray for, God fatherism needs to end in Abia state

Abia state is cursed
Re: Enyimba Economic City: Okezie Ikpeazu Speaks Of His Legacy Project by NwekereNdokl: 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
Dirty aba pig, are you done denying your backward useless worthless shithole abia state hahaha.

Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Aba is a cesspit of dilapidated roads and filthy environment and Umuahia is a glorified village. Stop deceiving yourself

NwekereNdoki:

Only a fool will say that. So Abia is more backward than Benue, Ekiti, etc? why am i even wasting time with a fool
Oya choke on this
Re: Enyimba Economic City: Okezie Ikpeazu Speaks Of His Legacy Project by Rayzoom: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

The truth is that abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria
Are you mad? Where is your state let's compare it with Abia/ Aba.
Re: Enyimba Economic City: Okezie Ikpeazu Speaks Of His Legacy Project by NwekereNdokl: 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Rayzoom:
Are you mad? Where is your state let's compare it with Abia/ Aba.

I am from umuahia
Re: Enyimba Economic City: Okezie Ikpeazu Speaks Of His Legacy Project by Rayzoom: 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Shut up your dirty mouth there. Owerri is a village full of poor people. Aba and Owerri are dirty villages. If not that I don't want to mess this thread I would have posted the pictures

Shut up your dirty mouth otu nne yi esigbuo yi, anu ofia, you are not even an igbo talk more knowing Aba yet you are here talking trash as always, a fool like you with cloned name causing trouble here and there, spits on you nwa ekwensu!
Re: Enyimba Economic City: Okezie Ikpeazu Speaks Of His Legacy Project by NwekereNdokl: 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
Rayzoom:
Shut up your dirty mouth otu nne yi esigbuo yi, anu ofia, you are not even an igbo talk more knowing Aba yet you are here talking trash as always, a fool like you with cloned name causing trouble here and there, spits on you nwa ekwensu!

Foolish ediot. Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. You cannot determine where I come from, but I won't stop saying the facts. Mumu man
Re: Enyimba Economic City: Okezie Ikpeazu Speaks Of His Legacy Project by Rayzoom: 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

I am from umuahia
Am from Anambra but I make bold to tell you that abia is better than wherever you come from because am sure you're not an Igbo talk more of umuahia as you claimed, am an Igbo before Anambra, Abia was bad last seven years not now so change your propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Economic City: Okezie Ikpeazu Speaks Of His Legacy Project by NwekereNdokl: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Mumu aba pig claiming Anambra. stop deceiving yourself abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

Rayzoom:
Am from Anambra but I make bold to tell you that abia is better than wherever you come from because am sure you're not an Igbo talk more of umuahia as you claimed, am an Igbo before Anambra, Abia was bad last seven years not now so change your propaganda.
Re: Enyimba Economic City: Okezie Ikpeazu Speaks Of His Legacy Project by Rayzoom: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Mumu aba pig claiming Anambra. stop deceiving yourself abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

This goes to show how stupid you are denying your ancestors because of foolishness, you just confirmed my claims that you're not Igbo otherwise you would have seen through my Igbo dialect and determine my state without being told, quit being stupid if you can.
Re: Enyimba Economic City: Okezie Ikpeazu Speaks Of His Legacy Project by Rayzoom: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Foolish ediot. Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. You cannot determine where I come from, but I won't stop saying the facts. Mumu man
You don buy matter! Zombie wey no know him father, bastard son of a harlot, in as much as I cannot determine where you come from I still reserve the right to disassociate myself and my tribe from a bastard son of a harlot impregnated by hardened criminals.
Re: Enyimba Economic City: Okezie Ikpeazu Speaks Of His Legacy Project by NwekereNdoki: 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
Rayzoom:
You don buy matter! Zombie wey no know him father, bastard son of a harlot, in as much as I cannot determine where you come from I still reserve the right to disassociate myself and my tribe from a bastard son of a harlot impregnated by hardened criminals.

just ignore the guy. his plans is to litter the thread with vileness.

Just ignore him
Re: Enyimba Economic City: Okezie Ikpeazu Speaks Of His Legacy Project by NwekereNdokl: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
Useless frustrated aba ngwa man. Stop deceiving yourself. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

Rayzoom:
Re: Enyimba Economic City: Okezie Ikpeazu Speaks Of His Legacy Project by NwekereNdokl: 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ediotic aba p1g, you want to promote your cursed backward shithole abia state, silly miscreant. I will always frustrate your efforts towards promoting that useless worthless shithole abia state

NwekereNdoki:

just ignore the guy. his plans is to litter the thread with vileness.
Just ignore him
Re: Enyimba Economic City: Okezie Ikpeazu Speaks Of His Legacy Project by Rayzoom: 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Useless frustrated aba ngwa man. Stop deceiving yourself. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

You're a useless ape, frustration you said, what is more frustrating than being a bastard you're? You're useless became at fifty years of your useless and frustrated life you still eat from your mother's pot with no contribution to the welfare of your godforsaken family, you worth less than a dead millipede
Re: Enyimba Economic City: Okezie Ikpeazu Speaks Of His Legacy Project by Rayzoom: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Ediotic aba p1g, you want to promote your cursed backward shithole abia state, silly miscreant. I will always frustrate your efforts towards promoting that useless worthless shithole abia state

I though you said you're from Umuahia? Is umuahia not part of his coursed abia state or do we have another Umuahia elsewhere? Kitikpa lachakwa yi anya there! You cant even hold on to your lies, you're very feeble, what a senseless being? Your ancestors will be ashamed of you in their graves for denying them, amu nsi.
Re: Enyimba Economic City: Okezie Ikpeazu Speaks Of His Legacy Project by ASAPFERG1: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
smelling good for nothing aba
Re: Enyimba Economic City: Okezie Ikpeazu Speaks Of His Legacy Project by NwekereNdokl: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
Dirty miserable aba miscreant. Umuahia is a glorified rural area while aba is a cesspit of dilapidated roads and filthy environment

Rayzoom:
I though you said you're from Umuahia? Kitikpa lachakwa yi anya there! You're very feeble, what a senseless being? Your ancestors will be ashamed of you in their graves for denying them, amu nsi.
Re: Enyimba Economic City: Okezie Ikpeazu Speaks Of His Legacy Project by Rayzoom: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Dirty miserable aba miscreant. Umuahia is a glorified rural area while aba is a cesspit of dilapidated roads and filthy environment

Its obvious that madness runs in your blood vessels no double, your own Umuahia? Just help your miserable life by taking your drugs as prescribed, Ozu!
Re: Enyimba Economic City: Okezie Ikpeazu Speaks Of His Legacy Project by NwekereNdokl: 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
Dirty miserable aba miscreant. Umuahia is a glorified rural area while aba is a cesspit of dilapidated roads and filthy environment . Mumu

Rayzoom:
Its obvious that madness runs in your blood vessels no double, your own Umuahia? Just help your miserable life by taking your drugs as prescribed, Oz.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria / Breaking News: INEC Refuses Labour Party Access To The 2023 Electoral Materials / Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.