Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard (534 Views)

‘we Will Show The World That The 2023 Election Is The Worst Election Ever In Nig / Prof Mahmood Yakubu Conducted The Worst Election In Nigeria History - Wikipedia / Niger Delta Congress (NDC) Statement On The Worst Election In Nigeria's Democrat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard by darthv: 5:14am On Feb 11, 2023
Mine topping the list is.
I would make $1 to 1NGN.

Educated People actually believed that?
Kai
Even some 1st world countries no fit achieve that easily.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard by Abfinest007(m): 6:12am On Feb 11, 2023
Plenty
I will unite Nigeria when he can't even unite his own family and party

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard by Ofunaofu: 6:19am On Feb 11, 2023
Apart from the lies and propaganda APC used to ascend to power in 2015, the latest lie now is that Tinubu built lagos

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard by ibechris(m): 6:19am On Feb 11, 2023
I will employ 50million Nigerians into the army and give them Agbado, ewa and garri

And the people at the arena were all clapping like fools.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard by lecowas: 6:21am On Feb 11, 2023
I will turn Nigeria to China when he can't turn one state to Beijing cheesy
Re: What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard by darthv: 6:26am On Feb 11, 2023
Abfinest007:
Plenty
I will unite Nigeria when he can't even unite his own family and party
Nigeria no fit unite unless, unless Nigerians are outside the shores of Nigeria.
We are too diverse. Religion and tribalism too much
Re: What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard by ican2020: 6:31am On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu complaining about the fuel crisis and if he care for Nigerians

Fuel crisis has been a recurring issue in the administration and he kept mute all these years and many Nigerians has lost their lives to bandit and other criminal groups, he never for ones condemned the attacks

He even supported them by saying where are the cows

He even supported the soldiers attack on endears protesters so telling youths that he meant well for them is a big lie
Re: What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard by 3ple9iner: 6:34am On Feb 11, 2023
One failure of a governor is the best man for the Job
Re: What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:37am On Feb 11, 2023
Emilokan grin

Emilokan my arse! grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard by Flora2Sweet: 6:39am On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu built lagos na the latest in town now

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard by mycar: 6:39am On Feb 11, 2023
calling a man that turned his state education record from been no. 26th in the waec to no.1 with a proof a liar.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 11, 2023
3000,000 jobs.
Re: What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard by ican2020: 6:41am On Feb 11, 2023
mycar:
calling a man that turned his state education record from been no. 26th in the waec to no.1 with a proof a liar.
That’s unbelievable

Voting PO should be our goal for now
Re: What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard by alpharoyalty: 7:10am On Feb 11, 2023
1 naira will be equal to 1 dollar
💵 💵 💵 💵 💰
Re: What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard by Aboks(m): 7:14am On Feb 11, 2023
Dem say dem go give una light

If atiku say walahi talahi mean say na lie I dey lie

Electricity for popcorn

Recruit 50 million youths into the army, wat dey will eat casava agbado

Re: What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard by Throwback: 7:19am On Feb 11, 2023
That a 70yr old Tinubu is 86yrs.

Meaning the young Governor Tinubu who was Governor from 1999 at the age of 47 / 48yrs was actually 64yrs then.

But no one can explain why such 64yr old Tinubu in 1999 looked so young.
Re: What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard by Isobug: 7:31am On Feb 11, 2023
We will give you Students loans. Every 4 years he will come with will give you Students loans. I don't know what that man takes us for
Re: What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard by bencr7: 7:41am On Feb 11, 2023
grin grin grin, that joke caught me that time
Re: What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard by Whois(m): 7:43am On Feb 11, 2023
A 4 years course for a 4 years job
Re: What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard by PeterObi4LP: 7:45am On Feb 11, 2023
A 4yrs course in university will not be 8yrs course.
Re: What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard by Gaabasky: 7:51am On Feb 11, 2023
Putting our hope on Buhari in 2015 and turning Obi to the Messiah in 2023. To be frank I don't know which one is the worst.
Re: What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard by waldigit: 8:21am On Feb 11, 2023
We would build one refineries every year. By now we should have 12 working refineries.
Re: What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard by techWriter3: 9:10am On Feb 11, 2023
politician constructed nigeria na the latest in town now
Re: What Is The Worst Election Campaign Lie You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu built Lagos

(1) (Reply)

COMMUNITY LEADERS THREATENING RESIDENTS TO VOTE APC/TINUBU IN LAGOS. YIKES. / Campaning For P.O In Burial! Right Or Wrong? My experince! / Crowd At APC Presidential Rally At Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.