Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Oil Price Wasn’t $100 Per Barrel From 1999 - 2019 As Buhari Said (Fact Check) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Price Wasn’t $100 Per Barrel From 1999 - 2019 As Buhari Said (Fact Check) (12658 Views)

1999-2019: Senate Presidents, Deputy Senate Presidents, House Of Reps Speakers / Teneo Intelligence: Buhari Could Lose In 2019 As Osun Election Indicates / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Price Wasn’t $100 Per Barrel From 1999 - 2019 As Buhari Said (Fact Check) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Throwback:
It was so during the wasteful Jonathan regime from 2010 to 2014.
IF OGUN NO KILL U... SANGO GO HELP AM...
USELESS URCHIN... WE WISH FOR SUCH WASTEFUL YEARS. IN OUR LIFE...
BASTARD
Re: Oil Price Wasn’t $100 Per Barrel From 1999 - 2019 As Buhari Said (Fact Check) by sarrshoe: 9:55am On Feb 11, 2023
Buharia the lie
Re: Oil Price Wasn’t $100 Per Barrel From 1999 - 2019 As Buhari Said (Fact Check) by DMerciful(m): 10:24am On Feb 11, 2023
Read the article, if you dont like it, use google but avoid dem say dem say beer parlour gossips
drlateef:

Tell me how much was oil between 2019 and 2021 in the thick of COVID?
Re: Oil Price Wasn’t $100 Per Barrel From 1999 - 2019 As Buhari Said (Fact Check) by snowball11(m): 10:28am On Feb 11, 2023
Data from Statista, a global data platform, showed that the price of Brent was at its lowest during the period under consideration in 1999 at $17.90 per barrel, during the administration of former President Obasanjo.

This is where i give it to OBJ. The price of crude was at its lowest yet he didn't complain or blamed the past military government; but went on to solving the many problems/issues he met on ground by appointing technocrats as minister!

Unlike this nepostic-gworo shewing almajiri who appointed people that are from his region to preside over the nation after delaying for about six months in making those useless appointments! undecided

Such a myopic man with little or no intelligent quotient! grin
Re: Oil Price Wasn’t $100 Per Barrel From 1999 - 2019 As Buhari Said (Fact Check) by joelala(m): 10:49am On Feb 11, 2023
This is a chart analysis of world oil price since 2009.......to be fair to PMB, he came in when oil price was 30$ per barrel, he only enjoyed oil boom during his 2nd term and that was 2021when price rose to over 100$ per barrel....as matter of fact oil crashed to 12$ per barrel in 2019 when he came in for 2nd term , hence the reason for all those borrowed monies to fund projects......I am not a hater or supporter of PMB, i just thought it only honest to fair on him sometimes. i am just a forex trader that also trades oil and commodities , reason i have a knowledge of this data.

Racoon:
https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-no-oil-price-wasnt-100-per-barrel-between-1999-and-2019-as-buhari-claimed/amp cry

Re: Oil Price Wasn’t $100 Per Barrel From 1999 - 2019 As Buhari Said (Fact Check) by dejidoregos: 10:54am On Feb 11, 2023
One thing I know for sure is that no govt will ever be as bad, clueless, visionless and murderous as that of PMB. Even if oil price increase to $2000\barrel, this govt will still borrow and achieve nothing and continue blaming previous Govts and ordinary Nigerians as reasons for its failure.
Re: Oil Price Wasn’t $100 Per Barrel From 1999 - 2019 As Buhari Said (Fact Check) by GEEBITE: 10:59am On Feb 11, 2023
Disingenious folks at the Cable. Now because of differences their man is having with Buhari,they remember to fact check inaccurate facts Buhari has been peddling for almost 8 years.
Racoon:
https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-no-oil-price-wasnt-100-per-barrel-between-1999-and-2019-as-buhari-claimed/amp cry
Re: Oil Price Wasn’t $100 Per Barrel From 1999 - 2019 As Buhari Said (Fact Check) by drlateef: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2023
DMerciful:
Read the article, if you dont like it, use google but avoid dem say dem say beer parlour gossips

I am not interested in any article. I am a moving library myself. In 2020, shortly after COVID started, the US was selling crude oil at -$1. What that means os that if you take a barrel of oil from them, you get paid $1/barrel. Oil was useless. Nigeria did not sell oul for long time in COVID. For the two years in COVID if we sold oil it was less than $20/barrel, thats for good two years. Who is writing the facts? And Jonathan did not refute it when Buhari said they were selling oil at more than $100/barrel because he knew Buhari was saying the truth.
Re: Oil Price Wasn’t $100 Per Barrel From 1999 - 2019 As Buhari Said (Fact Check) by drlateef: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2023
DMerciful:

I am not interested in any article. I am a moving library myself. In 2020, shortly after COVID started, the US was selling crude oil at -$1. What that means os that if you take a barrel of oil from them, you get paid $1/barrel. Oil was useless. Nigeria did not sell oul for long time in COVID. For the two years in COVID if we sold oil it was less than $20/barrel, thats for good two years. Who is writing the facts? And Jonathan did not refute it when Buhari said they were selling oil at more than $100/barrel because he knew Buhari was saying the truth.
Re: Oil Price Wasn’t $100 Per Barrel From 1999 - 2019 As Buhari Said (Fact Check) by Babaibe: 11:13am On Feb 11, 2023
Peter Obi, madueke and others in Jonathan economic reform team are rogues. Saudi diversified their fund, creating an industrial city that can supply fertilizer to the whole world. Our economic reform team and the president were busy looting. Imagine the first lady without any recognized office in the constitution, building a hotel of #400,000 naira per night in Abuja, Madueke stole over 20 billion dollars as the minister of petroleum resources and member of the president economic reform team. A situation that compelled the governors to demand for their share, as everything is being enjoyed by Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan , Madueke Diezana and other members of the reform team alone. We would never forget the gold-plated iPhone shared as souvenir at the wedding of the adopted daughter of Mr Jonathan. Trust Obi at your peril. Nigeria's money is not available for fixing when Nigeria suffered. Already, he had supported federal government policy on the scarce currency, which Atiku Abubakar equally supported. This is only a tip of the ice-berg. Only one man felt your pain, and he is the only one requesting for more time for you including the case at the supreme court through the state governors. BOLA AHMED TINUBU...........................Atiku and Peter Obi are scam, ............................BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS THE BAIL OUT.

Re: Oil Price Wasn’t $100 Per Barrel From 1999 - 2019 As Buhari Said (Fact Check) by Lush100(m): 11:56am On Feb 11, 2023
U guys still have the time to reply an incompetent, nepotistic northern concern who converted Nigerian's wealth of nnpc (state owned)to nnp ltd (private owned) without any kobo gained.
I just skip and jump.
Re: Oil Price Wasn’t $100 Per Barrel From 1999 - 2019 As Buhari Said (Fact Check) by Shikini: 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
But it's laughable how the man keeps repeating same line every now and then since 2015
Re: Oil Price Wasn’t $100 Per Barrel From 1999 - 2019 As Buhari Said (Fact Check) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
Uncommonly gifted liars are liars that show intelligence in their lies. I've not seen or heard anything from Lie Mohammed, Buhari and other APC mongs that show this.
Re: Oil Price Wasn’t $100 Per Barrel From 1999 - 2019 As Buhari Said (Fact Check) by izubext007: 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
lie lie
Re: Oil Price Wasn’t $100 Per Barrel From 1999 - 2019 As Buhari Said (Fact Check) by Codes151(m): 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
When incompetence is trying to explain failure.

Mumu man
Re: Oil Price Wasn’t $100 Per Barrel From 1999 - 2019 As Buhari Said (Fact Check) by Codes151(m): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
Babaibe:
Peter Obi, madueke and others in Jonathan economic reform team are rogues. Saudi diversified their fund, creating an industrial city that can supply fertilizer to the whole world. Our economic reform team and the president were busy looting. Imagine the first lady without any recognized office in the constitution, building a hotel of #400,000 naira per night in Abuja, Madueke stole over 20 billion dollars as the minister of petroleum resources and member of the president economic reform team. A situation that compelled the governors to demand for their share, as everything is being enjoyed by Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan , Madueke Diezana and other members of the reform team alone. We would never forget the gold-plated iPhone shared as souvenir at the wedding of the adopted daughter of Mr Jonathan. Trust Obi at your peril. Nigeria's money is not available for fixing when Nigeria suffered. Already, he had supported federal government policy on the scarce currency, which Atiku Abubakar equally supported. This is only a tip of the ice-berg. Only one man felt your pain, and he is the only one requesting for more time for you including the case at the supreme court through the state governors. BOLA AHMED TINUBU...........................Atiku and Peter Obi are scam, ............................BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS THE BAIL OUT.
when you want to b sentimental and senile put respect to peoples name.
GEJ economic reforms were excellent. APC illeterates brought by tinubu destroyed nigeria. Sell tinubu but b careful to show your stupidity, when selling.
If tinubu was that smart, we shouldn't hv this kind of economy.
Your here Shouting APC,
Tinubu if he was smart, he should have helps PMB

A useless drug dealer.
Yorubas are indeed ass lickers
He should come and be peeing on his cloth in aso rock or Abi wear pampas,
Agbero like you, sentiment over good leadership.

Why don't you advise him to focus on being a patron and share ideas than embarrass himself everywhere.
Re: Oil Price Wasn’t $100 Per Barrel From 1999 - 2019 As Buhari Said (Fact Check) by Babaibe: 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
Codes151:
when you want to b sentimental and senile put respect to peoples name.
GEJ economic reforms were excellent. APC illeterates brought by tinubu destroyed nigeria. Sell tinubu but b careful to show your stupidity, when selling.
If tinubu was that smart, we shouldn't hv this kind of economy.
Your here Shouting APC,
Tinubu if he was smart, he should have helps PMB

A useless drug dealer.
Yorubas are indeed ass lickers
He should come and be peeing on his cloth in aso rock or Abi wear pampas,
Agbero like you, sentiment over good leadership.

Why don't you advise him to focus on being a patron and share ideas, than embarrass himself everywhere.
You must be a fool for questioning me over what you don't know. Tell me the achievement of the economic reform team, and let everyone mentioned in my post claimed that I am lying. I will provide proof, as everything is all over the internet. Buhari is a dunce, he wept openly on national TV, and he fooled everyone to believing him, including you, myself and Tinubu is equally not an exemption. He is human, but not part of Buhari's administration. If they were allies, Buhari won't be making selfish and wicked policy that will make him lose the election.

Peter Obi in summary:

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied
Re: Oil Price Wasn’t $100 Per Barrel From 1999 - 2019 As Buhari Said (Fact Check) by occfx: 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
Racoon:

The way this man talk about oil he did not create... This is the height of laziness. So what if oil dries up, then no hope of life. Don't make the mistake of voting any lazy Fulani man in power please.
Re: Oil Price Wasn’t $100 Per Barrel From 1999 - 2019 As Buhari Said (Fact Check) by occfx: 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nawteemaxie:
The clueless Fulani kunu guzzling drunkard doesn`t need to be fact-checked. Every sane Nigerian -the keyword being "sane", as such a certain aspect of the Urchinating brain dead population are exempted- knows that anything coming from the mouth of the useless APC disaster government is already a blatant, shameless lie! And after 8 years of irreparable damage done to Nigeria and Nigerians, the useless APC has the guts to present that semi-alive schizophrenic drug addict to continue from where they have stopped? Olorun maje!

Hahaha, I read this like more than 10x. No word or sentence can describe better. APC and there idiots are disasters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Time For Atiku To Go Away - Bayo Onanuga / Nigerians Should Stop Moaning And Roll Up Their Sleeves / Tambuwal Reloctes Family From Kaduna!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.