Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Tinubu Promises Party Loyalists Dinner After Election Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Promises Party Loyalists Dinner After Election Victory (435 Views)

Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) / Tinubu Holds Meeting With Party Loyalists Ahead Of Campaigns (Pictures) / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Promises Party Loyalists Dinner After Election Victory by fford: 6:37am On Feb 11, 2023
VISIT [url]naijaterra.com[/url] for More interesting topics

The candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has pledged to host some of his loyalists and party faithful to a dinner after his victory at the February 25 poll.

He made the promise at the ‘Meet the mentor’ dinner held in his honour by the APC Progressives Sisters Network at the International Conference Centre in Abuja on Friday,

A lively Tinubu, who was received amid ovation at the ICC, told the gathering he was serious about inviting them to a banquet because he was certain that he would win the presidential election.

In his address, he said “I am here because of the high respect that I have for all of you. But leadership is about leading, giving facts, responding to responsibility, managing your time efficiently and effectively as well as the ability to do what you need to do at the time it ought to be done.

“And the time it ought to be done is now. I have a superior appointment. Late yesterday, the president called that I should be at his place by 9.45 pm this evening (Friday). What do I do? Cancel it and disobey my president? And it is a command, more or less. (He said) see me at 9.45pm.

“I can’t say I would boycott this event or downgrade it. I have got to be here to, first of all, seek your understanding. That is why there is always a pair for races like this. I have a vice presidential candidate.

“In my capacity, I will beg the committee of the House or the sponsors of this programme to allow me to leave and choose a new date and then do the dinner again. That is, if you still have the appetite for it. That will mean having a two-in-one event. This one for the vice presidential candidate tonight. He is a man whom I have great respect and confidence in. I believe once I exit, he takes over. I will encourage you to choose a new date for my dinner. I have been looking into the calendar.

“Perhaps you may want it as three-in-one. We have an election coming. We win still do election victory (party) because we are confident that we will win. We are sure if you work real hard as we are working now, we desire the joy of victory.”

Shortly after giving his speech, the APC candidate excused himself in order to meet up with 9.45 pm appointment with the president.

As of the time of filing this report, details of the meeting have not been made public

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promises Party Loyalists Dinner After Election Victory by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:41am On Feb 11, 2023
That's the best Tinubu can offer anyone. Giving you a plate of food. He knows most APC grassroots supporters are plain hungry men.

No talks about how to rebuild the Nigerian economy.
Just give the masses a plate of rice and continue looting the nation with your loyalists.

When Nigerians start complaining, he will simply tell you to "Shurrup your mouth"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Promises Party Loyalists Dinner After Election Victory by Naira20: 6:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Kikikiki.. Ala ti o ni se.
That said,
I have noticed how Peter Obi answers whenever groups ask him: what do you have for us.
He always talks about it in terms of the general good.

That's the heart of a man who cares for the voiceless NOT bribe-giving Politicians like Tinubu+Atiku

Atiku+Tinubu have already promised the moon and stars to their cronies. 8 years won't be enough to settle these guys

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Promises Party Loyalists Dinner After Election Victory by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:48am On Feb 11, 2023
Dinner

How much Is it enough to live in hardship for another 4-8years

Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Promises Party Loyalists Dinner After Election Victory by Pay4u: 6:52am On Feb 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu Promises Party Loyalists Dinner After Election Victory by UnfairLife7(m): 7:05am On Feb 11, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki.. Ala ti o ni se.
That said,
I have noticed how Peter Obi answers whenever groups ask him: what do you have for us.
He always talks about it in terms of the general good.

That's the heart of a man who cares for the voiceless NOT bribe-giving Politicians like Tinubu+Atiku

Atiku+Tinubu have already promised the moon and stars to their cronies. 8 years won't be enough to settle these guys
only if you know abokis will rather vote for stone than vote Nyamuri😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Promises Party Loyalists Dinner After Election Victory by Naira20: 7:07am On Feb 11, 2023
Except "aboki" means f.ools
UnfairLife7:
only if you know abokis will rather vote for stone than vote Nyamuri😂
Re: Tinubu Promises Party Loyalists Dinner After Election Victory by UnfairLife7(m): 7:09am On Feb 11, 2023
Naira20:
Except "aboki" means f.ools
Abokis and Nyamuri na light and darkness. They have nothing absolutely in common

Like i said earlier, abokis will rather vote for stone than vote Nyamuri 😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Promises Party Loyalists Dinner After Election Victory by EKONGKING: 7:11am On Feb 11, 2023
FFK would love these.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Promises Party Loyalists Dinner After Election Victory by peter0071(m): 7:12am On Feb 11, 2023
APC has no moral rights to still contest for election in this continent after the level of hardship they have poured on the people.

these idiots must be voted out of this planet
Re: Tinubu Promises Party Loyalists Dinner After Election Victory by Naira20: 7:17am On Feb 11, 2023
Kikikiki... Your narrative is baseless and untrue.

First, the north is not monolithic.
The ethnic groups in the north is far more than the ones down South.

Secondly, this election is like no other And northern votes will be more along religious lines than anything.

Finally, Peter Obi would have more votes in the north than even the South

UnfairLife7:
Abokis and Nyamuri na light and darkness. They have nothing absolutely in common

Like i said earlier, abokis will rather vote for stone than vote Nyamuri 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promises Party Loyalists Dinner After Election Victory by Makavelly40: 7:26am On Feb 11, 2023
He even have big dreams,am sorry for him
Re: Tinubu Promises Party Loyalists Dinner After Election Victory by Zelenskyy(m): 7:31am On Feb 11, 2023
And this Thïefnubu has great respect and confidence in the Nigerian Osama bin Laden

It goes to show his level of incompetence
Re: Tinubu Promises Party Loyalists Dinner After Election Victory by UnfairLife7(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki... Your narrative is baseless and untrue.

First, the north is not monolithic.
The ethnic groups in the north is far more than the ones down South.

Secondly, this election is like no other And northern votes will be more along religious lines than anything.

Finally, Peter Obi would have more votes in the north than even the South

Lol

You go know say abokis will rather vote for stone than vote Nyamuri when result start popping up left, right and centre 😂
Re: Tinubu Promises Party Loyalists Dinner After Election Victory by PeterObi4LP: 7:47am On Feb 11, 2023
Funny enough those his hungry looking rat online here like Moh247, Ihordspy and others won't even be remembered talk more of invitation.

(1) (Reply)

What Would Have Happened If Obi's Supporters Had Retaliated Today's Attacks? / Mike Enyong Replace Umo Eno As Akwa Ibom State PDP Governorship Candidate / Next 16 Years, It'll Be The Turn Of Edo To Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.