Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Get Your PVC And Ensure You Vote PDP In The Next 14days To Rescues Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Your PVC And Ensure You Vote PDP In The Next 14days To Rescues Nigeria (174 Views)

Ensure You Work As You Dance: Obasanjo Counsels Dance-partner, Gov Adeleke / 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) / Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your PVC And Ensure You Vote PDP In The Next 14days To Rescues Nigeria by Arafat2022: 6:45am On Feb 11, 2023
Countdown: Get your PVC ready and ensure is Handy, 14 Days Left to Recover Nigeria.

Vote Atiku-Okowa for better Nigeria 2023.

#AtikuOkowaOrganizingForAction

Re: Get Your PVC And Ensure You Vote PDP In The Next 14days To Rescues Nigeria by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:54am On Feb 11, 2023
Poverty dey everywhere for Adamawa, Atiku wey no fit create wealth for Adamawa, na him won create wealth for Nigeria

Peter Obi has been tested and trusted

So thanks, I will stick to Obi

1 Like

Re: Get Your PVC And Ensure You Vote PDP In The Next 14days To Rescues Nigeria by peter0071(m): 6:58am On Feb 11, 2023
Atiku was accused by his former SA of certain issues... till now, He hasn't come out to defend himself... we are not voting for someone with such attitudes. It is a red flag for me
Re: Get Your PVC And Ensure You Vote PDP In The Next 14days To Rescues Nigeria by Aboks(m): 7:07am On Feb 11, 2023
OBI FOR PRESIDENT

2 Likes

Re: Get Your PVC And Ensure You Vote PDP In The Next 14days To Rescues Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 7:10am On Feb 11, 2023
Even with the shame PDP has brought to this country according to Ayu? We have rejected PDP based in Ayu's recommendation. We reject PDP

3 Likes

Re: Get Your PVC And Ensure You Vote PDP In The Next 14days To Rescues Nigeria by galaxy2020(m): 7:14am On Feb 11, 2023
I bind you...
Re: Get Your PVC And Ensure You Vote PDP In The Next 14days To Rescues Nigeria by JoeNL22(m): 7:20am On Feb 11, 2023
Arafat2022:
Countdown: Get your PVC ready and ensure is Handy, 14 Days Left to Recover Nigeria.

Vote Atiku-Okowa for better Nigeria 2023.

#AtikuOkowaOrganizingForAction

Re: Get Your PVC And Ensure You Vote PDP In The Next 14days To Rescues Nigeria by sotall(m): 7:21am On Feb 11, 2023
Yes its either Obi or Atiku
Re: Get Your PVC And Ensure You Vote PDP In The Next 14days To Rescues Nigeria by brainint: 7:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Good

I get PVC and my choice is this man.

(1) (Reply)

It's Time For Nigeria To Recover / N3bn Money Laundering Charge: Kogi Gov’s Nephew, Wife Know Fate Today / Kashim Shettima Arrives Gombe State For Presidential Campaign (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.