Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

The Next War Is Attacking POS Agents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Next War Is Attacking POS Agents (339 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President / Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Next War Is Attacking POS Agents by APCHaram: 7:42am On Feb 11, 2023
Forget the exorbitant charges the PoS agent demands from you. Securing cash is a headache and the only people who seem to have it readily on hand are PoS agents who either brave long queues to get cash from ATMs or have insiders who sell cash to them.

The real war the rogues in the CBN will now wage is at the doorstep of PoS agents who they were blaming for cash scarcity until yesterday when Emefile admitted that the CBN is low on paper to print more new notes than that which they are pulling out.

You see, as long as PoS agents remain, their cashless policy to hell will be rubbished since your bank withdrawals have now been capped at 20k daily.

With PoS agents it will not be seen as a cash withdrawal but a payment transaction for goods and services.

I won't lie, even though their charges are exorbitant, PoS agents have saved me a lot of grief .

Imagine I had to travel from Abuja down to Enugu for a business trip using my car as I needed it to go round town . The filling stations are not having fuel and even those that had, did not have PoS or accepted bank transfers. The only solution was to either go queue for long hours at an ATM to which the max I will get is #20,000 max when they are selling fuel at an average rate of 400-500 naira per litre ! How long will that 20k go after incurring other bills like meals , petty transactions ?

With PoS agents I was conveniently able to withdraw cash above the set limits.

If that bald vulture, Emefile eventually caves in and does the right thing to print more notes, PoS agents will reduce their cost but this will make rubbish of Emefile's satanic WEF dictated transition to CBDCs

It is for this reason you will see Emefile clamping down hard on PoS agents.

The PoS agents are not the reason there is scarcity of cash. It remains Emefile's fault for deliberately not printing enough volume to meet that of the old notes so do not buy into another blame and diversionary gimmick from the ever lying treacherous Emefile .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Next War Is Attacking POS Agents by Bornbiafra: 7:43am On Feb 11, 2023
God will punish anybody that attack POS agents...are they your problem

1 Like

Re: The Next War Is Attacking POS Agents by KingMack(m): 7:47am On Feb 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: The Next War Is Attacking POS Agents by incandescentena: 7:49am On Feb 11, 2023
What about the Government whom is the real architect of the Chaos on ground today?

Op wake up!!

1 Like

Re: The Next War Is Attacking POS Agents by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:50am On Feb 11, 2023
It is really hard for POS but some are just wicked
Re: The Next War Is Attacking POS Agents by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 11, 2023
Bornbiafra:
God will punish anybody that attack POS agents...are they your problem

grin but bros mok we no lie some POS agents are thieving SOB

1 Like

Re: The Next War Is Attacking POS Agents by SaiOba: 8:06am On Feb 11, 2023
What have you done to the Government that stole your 7+years away?
Abi, shey Na because POS people no dey carry gun ni?

Let's all calm down and take our anger to the polling units and this time around, iF we like make we VOTE d DÄ’VIL himself, Na we go still take our head carry am for another 4/8 years.

We no dey beg anybody again to VOTE WISELY.
FATHAT:

grin but bros mok we no lie some POS agents are thieving SOB

Re: The Next War Is Attacking POS Agents by ZombieNation: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
As predicted

https://www.primebusiness.africa/cbn-places-service-restriction-on-pos-agents-across-nigeria/

It should be crystal clear by now that Emefile's cash swap was both a cash mop up and heist on the people.

I predicted today since October of last year that there will not be enough cash printed to replace the old notes and that access to ones cash in the bank will be severely limited and discouraged.

I also predicted rightly that the end game Is to replace the naira with the WEF dictated CBDC aka eNaira that will later be morphed with the incoming global single digital currency.

Emefile does not represent the interests of Nigeria nor Nigerians.

He is a traitor doing the biddings of his Jewish masters in the WEF.

Next step after this PoS restrictions will see to commercial banks having the rug pulled under them to see to a total banking collapse.

Already this is happening in the US and across the EU with US banks leading in major losses . Some banks shed over 25% of their share value before the US SEC halted their trading on the floor of the NYSE.

The Great reset is upon us and unfortunately we have too many traitors in this APC govt that have since sold us down the river.

Greed and stupidity has seen Judas buy back his royal Niger company.

From the article highlighted above

According to the central bank, agents should avoid using the wrong option for transactions such as the use of the purchase option on PoS Terminals for cash-in and cash-out transactions.

PoS agents will make rubbish on the cash withdrawal restrictions that's why the bald headed Judas of okoro lineage is now barring PoS agents from doling out cash.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Presidential Election Is Only Between APC And PDP. / Sanwo-olu: Reject Old Naira, Face Prosecution / Wike Joining APC: Rivers State Governor Broke Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.