Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,708 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Why You Shouldn't Pluck Nose Hairs: LKT - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Shouldn't Pluck Nose Hairs: LKT (231 Views)

Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished / After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) / Why You Shouldn't Work With Your Laptop On Your Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Pluck Nose Hairs: LKT by ekwe552: 7:49am On Feb 11, 2023
Is it a bad idea to pluck nose hair?

Do you often pluck at the hair on your nose? Despite how unpleasant or unattractive they may be, nose hair can actually be quite beneficial for your health. Therefore, do think again before plucking the hair on your nose with tweezers or scissors the next time.

While your nose feels overrun with thick or dense hair, people frequently use tweezers or their fingers to pull them out. Even waxing it off is a step some of them take. Be cautious though before you arrive.

There are 2 types of nose hair:

Vibrissae: The visible and removed frontal nose hair
Microscopic cilia: Found at the back of the nose, which are in charge of mucus is filtered and moved to the back of the nose
The following are the reasons you should avoid plucking the hair on your nose:

TO READ MORE VISIT: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2023/02/why-you-shouldnt-pluck-nose-hairs-lkt.html

Re: Why You Shouldn't Pluck Nose Hairs: LKT by peter0071(m): 7:51am On Feb 11, 2023
wait o... these hairs are damn uncomfortable. i always shave them low abeg. i cant come and kill myself

(1) (Reply)

The Search For EEG Test Near Me Ends Here With Phoenix Diagnostic / Free Surgeries, Save A Life / Why Is High Blood Pressure Known As The Silent Killer? HLK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.