Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally (34624 Views)

Scores Killed As Troops Bomb Vehicles Conveying ISWAP Terrorists In Borno / Tinubu Camp Hired ‘Unknown Bishops’ To Venue Of Unveiling Of Shettima - Sahara R / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by Nonny95: 10:11am On Feb 11, 2023
Is this how Tinubu and the APC government in Lagos State wants us to run it!? Y’all want it this way?

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by Nonny95: 10:12am On Feb 11, 2023

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by nothingspoil70: 10:12am On Feb 11, 2023
Fake news

30 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by Felabrity: 10:14am On Feb 11, 2023
Was expecting this

Tinubu na thug normally

You all be safe

391 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by JealousCobra(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2023
undecided

Mc Oluomo Thiefñubu's attack dog should be arrested and thrown to the jail before Lagos State will know peace.

He has been terrorising lagosians since 1999!

I rest my case.

263 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by dele1727: 10:16am On Feb 11, 2023
grin grin grin
.who owns the bus?
Where did this happen?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by Onyiridike(f): 10:16am On Feb 11, 2023
Nonny95:
Is this how the APC government in Lagos State wants us to run it!? Y’all want it this way!
I hope the foolish Soludo and all Igbo leaders are watching?

163 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by Mickykarim: 10:17am On Feb 11, 2023
Nonny95:
So this is how Tinubu can win Lagos?

I THINK MOST PEOPLE FORGOT WHEN THE bia fraud obirodents ATTACKED THE CONVOY OF ABAT ON ITS WAY TO THE PALACE OF OBA OF LAGOS AFTER WINNING THE APC PRIMARIES THAT GAVE HIM THE TICKET FOR PRESIDENCY.

These ants forgot so soon.

SENSELESS THOUGHTLESS FORGETFULL IDIOTS!

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by Zionmdde: 10:18am On Feb 11, 2023
That's what they call structure. Oluomo only exists.in lagos. They should keep the nonsense on and make sure only lagos votes will make the old.man president. Tinubu is very lucky he is done with his campaign in the SE. He campaigned in almost all the SE states and not even one person attacked any of his supporters

159 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by Massiveglory: 10:18am On Feb 11, 2023
nothingspoil70:
Fake news
May this fake news befall you before today ends.

196 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by Nonny95: 10:18am On Feb 11, 2023
Mickykarim:

I THINK MOST PEOPLE FORGOT WHEN THE bia fraud obirodents ATTACKED THE CONVOY OF ABAT ON ITS WAY TO THE PALACE OF OBA OF LAGOS AFTER WINNING THE APC PRIMARIES THAT GAVE HIM THE TICKET FOR PRESIDENCY.

These ants forgot so soon.

SENSELESS THOUGHTLESS FORGETFULL IDIOTS!

When the madness you're cheering starts, shebi you know say na Lagos go suffer am?

Make we no hear Lagos is Burning o.

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by WibusJaga: 10:20am On Feb 11, 2023

Not surprised.
Tinubu stands for Agberocracy - Government of Agberos by Agberos & for Agberos. cheesy

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by Massiveglory: 10:20am On Feb 11, 2023
Emilokan should forget about presidency. His ambition is dead, buried and destroyed.

Instead of a tinubu presidency, military will take over.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by Mickykarim: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2023
Nonny95:

When the madness you're cheering starts, shebi you know say na Lagos go suffer am?

Make we no hear Lagos is Burning o.

YOUR Pandora ROGUE HEAD WILL BE PRESIDENT ONLY IN Panama AND OVER biafraudland.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by GoodCane: 10:22am On Feb 11, 2023
As expected.

We knew Tinubu urchins would be on the loose but I trust the Nigerian military to do the needful ASAP

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by samuel900(m): 10:23am On Feb 11, 2023
They didn't attack PDP.......so is Obi they will attack. Cheap lies.
JealousCobra:
undecided

Mc Oluomo Thiefñubu's attack dog should be arrested and thrown to jail before Lagos State will know peace.

I rest my case.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by Godwin4444: 10:24am On Feb 11, 2023
JealousCobra:
undecided

Mc Oluomo Thiefñubu's attack dog should be arrested and thrown to jail before Lagos State will know peace.

I rest my case.
u igbos better not try shit

U will get burnt

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by Nonny95: 10:24am On Feb 11, 2023
Mickykarim:

YOUR Pandora ROGUE HEAD WILL BE PRESIDENT ONLY IN Panama AND OVER biafraudland.

My own be say. Make una no cry say Lagos is burning.

Because if we attack back it will be bloody.

Even Bourdilion won't be spared. Be warned

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by Nonny95: 10:25am On Feb 11, 2023
Godwin4444:
u igbos better not try shit

U will get burnt

The last time we checked, Lagos was burning. And you guys cried like babies.

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by Newton2024: 10:25am On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu is foolish. Attacking Obi's surpporters will only draw sympathy for Obi and his Obidient movement.

But why is Tinubu scared of losing Lagos, a state he is claiming to have personally developed? Only idiots believe their own lies. grin

88 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by Parachoko: 10:26am On Feb 11, 2023
IPOB and their fake news

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by APCnaPDP: 10:29am On Feb 11, 2023
Very bad. Very condemnable but if you guys ever thought you would fight Tinubu in his backyard and don’t get scratched, then you didn’t know Tinubu. He will keep fighting until there won’t be anymore fight to fight.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by Mickykarim: 10:29am On Feb 11, 2023
Nonny95:

My one be say. Make una no cry say Lagos is burning.

Because if we attack back it will be bloody.

Even Bourdilion won't be spared. Be warned

LAGOS IS NOT biafraudland.

Go back to your jungle.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by MrEverest(m): 10:30am On Feb 11, 2023
nothingspoil70:
Fake news

If this happened yet you called it fake news because you're supporting a criminal, then may you never see anything good in life!

God and the universe will make your entire existence miserable if Obidients were attacked by urchins yet you deny it.

23 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by MarketDispatch: 10:31am On Feb 11, 2023
This goes to show that thugs may be used to chase voters away from voting stations..this is why INEC will be using all the Armed forces and Paramilitary in Nigeria to provide security for this election rather than usual Policeman or Woman

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by MrEverest(m): 10:32am On Feb 11, 2023
Newton2024:
Tinubu is foolish. Attacking Obi's surpporters will only draw sympathy for Obi and his Obidient movement.

But why is Tinubu scared of losing Lagos, a state he is claiming to have personally developed? Only idiots believe their own lies. grin

The bastard of iragbiji and his urchins don't know what they're doing. I just hope victims and Obidients will give the attacks massive publicity.

The undecided and fence sitters will now see more reasons to totally abandon the old criminal.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by 3ple9iner: 10:34am On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu was attacked in Lagos after the APC primaries, it was celebrated

Osho was attacked in Edo it was celebrated

PDP were attacked in Delta, it was celebrated

Now Obi supporters were attacked in Lagos, we are condemning it.

Is something not wrong with us as a people? we are now cherry picking which act is good or bad in our society.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by MrEverest(m): 10:35am On Feb 11, 2023
JealousCobra:
undecided

Mc Oluomo Thiefñubu's attack dog should be arrested and thrown to the jail before Lagos State will know peace.

He has been terrorising lagosians since 1999!

I rest my case.

This is what Buhari was trying to prevent when he started arresting Tinubu urchins and hoodlums. It's obvious the army need to expedite their clampdown on these social deviants empowered by Tifnubu.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by Betanaija42moro: 10:36am On Feb 11, 2023
No matter what happens, at least 70% of Lagosians are Obidient

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by nothingspoil70: 10:38am On Feb 11, 2023
Lamba

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by tamdun: 10:38am On Feb 11, 2023
Una dey craze for head,like I said before ,election will come and go but the damage will remain for ever,this is beyond tinubu walahi,sw need to wake up

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally by FatherOfJesus: 10:39am On Feb 11, 2023
dele1727:
grin grin grin
.who owns the bus?
Where did this happen?
VGC area of Ajah

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB / FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President / Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.