Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today (4303 Views)

Islamisation Of Nigeria As We Are Seeing Today Or Freedom Of Biafra At All Cost? / Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by FatherOfJesus: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2023
The movement is loud, from Ikeja to surulere and festac to Island. Everywhere choke.
We are currently at Stadium in surulere jubilating. We Wil be on our way to TBS on foot.

E loud Gan, even Urchins in Lagos can feel it

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by Mercisharelove(f): 10:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Louder

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by Tochi3(m): 10:44am On Feb 11, 2023
grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by Betanaija42moro: 10:45am On Feb 11, 2023
Lagosians are highly Obidient

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 11, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
The movement is loud, from Ikeja to surulere and festac to Island. Everywhere choke.
We are currently at Stadium in surulere jubilating. We Wil be on our way to TBS on foot.

They think we are joking with them.

There millions of PVC waiting to defeat Tinubu and his thugs.

The audacity for that useless old man to contest for the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

We shall put him in his place on the 25th.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by famouscargo4u: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2023
You can't say with the huge population of Lagos just like Kano.
Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by agarawu1985: 11:25am On Feb 11, 2023
Election result go shock igbos..

I thank God obidients are mainly igbos now.

25th go surprise igbo people

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by Hopium: 11:28am On Feb 11, 2023
lmao

when you fill TBS to the brim, i will take you serious. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:30am On Feb 11, 2023
agarawu1985:

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That means Igbos are everywhere with Population that can make a President, since everybody voting Obi is now Igbos

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 11, 2023
agarawu1985:

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Keep deceiving yourselves. Your attempt at gaslighting Obidients has failed!!! Millions of reasonable Yorubas are part of the movement.

We shall beat you silly at the polls and we shall employ violence to defend ourselves on Election Day. If you want war, Nigerians will give you war just to cast their votes.

Shebi eni werey ni? We shall see that day.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by agarawu1985: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Keep deceiving yourselves. Your attempt at gaslighting Obidients has failed!!! Millions of reasonable Yorubas are part of the movement.

We shall beat you silly at the polls and we shall employ violence to defend ourselves on Election Day. If you want war, Nigerians will give you war just to cast their votes.

Shebi eni werey ni? We shall see that day.

Arindin..

Make una enjoy una 1day of fame.

All parties have been doing rallies since last year with crowd wey be like water..

Wait till election day then you will understand how election works in lagos and you will know once you win some local government area you are already coasting to victory.

I no Enter lagos with my leg bro,I enter with my head...

I am a Prince also,as in original son of the soil..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 11, 2023
agarawu1985:

Arindin..

All parties have been doing rallies since last year with crowd wey be like water..

Wait till election day then you will understand how election works in lagos and you will know once you win some local government area you are already coasting to victory.

Get lost!!! You’re not more yoruba and lagosian than me. Ero pe oro isale eko leleyi ni? Tinubu wants to rule over millions of Nigerians with the mentality of a Lagos island thug.

Koni ragba fun gbogbo yin!!! Okan yin oni bale.

Oloshi!!!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2023
agarawu1985:

Arindin..

Most of your votes will be cancelled if you perpetrate violence.

Nigerians are ready for you. You think this is Lagos state elections? How dare Tinubu, a thug, contest for President of Nigeria?

You think Nigeria is Isale Eko?

How many Nigerians can you kill?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by agarawu1985: 11:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Get lost!!! You’re not more yoruba and lagosian than me. Ero pe oro isale eko leleyi ni? Tinubu wants to rule over millions of Nigerians with the mentality of a Lagos island thug.

Oloshi!!!

Bro stop crying na.

By 26th February u will go back to default settings .

All this igbo soro soke youths..

Una eye go clear..

Awon apoda

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by FatherOfJesus: 11:44am On Feb 11, 2023
agarawu1985:

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I no sure say na only igbos o.
But believe what will make you happy sha

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by Stanleyucee(m): 11:45am On Feb 11, 2023
agarawu1985:

Arindin..

go and get pain killer...your pain don dey reach for your blokosπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by agarawu1985: 11:45am On Feb 11, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Most of your votes will be cancelled if you perpetrate violence.

Nigerians are ready for you. You think this is Lagos state elections? How dare Tinubu, a thug, contest for President of Nigeria?

You think Nigeria is Isale Eko?

How many Nigerians can you kill?

Stop crying na omo nna..

25th u go cry more..

Save the tears olofo!πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜„

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by ican2020: 11:52am On Feb 11, 2023
Surprises awaits many come 25 February to
Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 11, 2023
agarawu1985:

Bro stop crying na.

By 26th February u will go back to default settings .

All this igbo soro soke youths..

Una eye go clear..

Awon apoda

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Iya e ati baba e ni Apoda.

You think Yorubas are fools? We are educated and a thug will never represent.

Kaka ki eku je sese, afi shawa danu ni.

It’s Nigerians against Tinubu.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by agarawu1985: 11:57am On Feb 11, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Iya e ati baba e ni Apoda.

You think Yorubas are fools? We are educated and a thug will never represent.

Kaka ki eku je sese, afi shawa danu ni.

It’s Nigerians against Tinubu.

There is no one against JAGABAN..

NORTH, SOUTH SOUTH, SOUTH WEST ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND HIM..

OLOFO OMO ALE IgboπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜„

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by Yaribanzaonic: 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Omoluabi spotted. grin

Alcatraz001:

Oloshi!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by Yaribanzaonic: 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
Agbado Miscreant urchin Spotted

agarawu1985:

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
agarawu1985:

Oloshi, omo ofo! Omo abinpabe.

Get lost!!!! Nigeria is bigger than Tinubu!!

Shey iru Tinubu lon wa nbe? We are calling for reasonable and upright Nigerians to lead us, Tinubu is showing face?

Is he fit and proper for the office?

Koni yeyin!!! Ema shofo ni!! All of you that don’t want Nigeria to prosper shall die ni!!!! Aro romo! Ase tigun!!! Tueh, tueh, tueh!!!

Awon irunmole ti gba be!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by kufre2010: 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
How can someone control a state since 1999, freedom is near for lagosians.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by Rexymania(m): 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Confirm.... Come February 25, it will be louder.... I will vote PO but I'm not in the rally, including thousands of us out there working. I'm just happy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by 00FFT00(m): 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
agarawu1985:

Arindin..

Taah, gbafu o!

Afenifere sef, na dem and the generational members dey mobilize go full TBS and you dey here dey talk nonsense.
Prince ko, Pringles ni.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by adioolayi(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
So, you think Lagos starts at Ikeja to surulere and ends at festac to Island

Everywhere choke If not for Nairaland, my area, Ipaja, no know anything is happening

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by 4mable: 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
I beg if e sure for you let me stake 3million and you stake 500k Tinubu is winning Lagos and Obi wont get 25% in any south west state.
Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

You no see anything my friend ! Your eyes dey pain you ni grin

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by yarimo(m): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
Pictures from market you are claiming obi rally. Haba you guys no get shame to lie ne
FatherOfJesus:

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by Nwaetche(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
I can only see radical Yoruba Muslims from Iragbiji land either blackmailing Buhari, Chastising real Omoluabis and wailing against Igbos and other patriotic Nigerians instead of focusing on Tinubu;s failing campaign.

Your attack line is stale and worn out. Be creative and find another one Ode!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

agarawu1985:

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today by gift2xl: 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
Great

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deji Abiola: Like Father Like Offspring / How Lion Of Judah Prophet Akinade Is Defrauding His Congregation / Gov Kwankwaso Gives 200 Unemployed Graduates ₦50,000 Each In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.