Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,446 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate (13651 Views)

March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC / Osun Election Tribunal Admitted That Ademola Adeleke Forged His Certificate / Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by 9jahotblog: 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
atiku07:

Same way Tribunal threw over voting out upon all ur mouth making. Whomever takes u serious no get work
Inec the independent body has filed their appeal on that already. The court of Appeal will look into that.
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by rolams(m): 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
Indispensable85:

I dey laff. We look but see differently. See u at the court of appeal

Not me but Adeleke and his lawyers.
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by TollinsN: 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
It's only when there is true education in this country and majority of the populace are as well properly educated, that is when we will start to see genuine comments that reflects true qualitative education online. Speaking or writing English does not reflect education. In fact your statement and character will always reflect whom you are anywhere any day. It reflects your exposure and attitude to life.
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by Babinski: 2:12am On Feb 12, 2023
Manofnaija:
Which one are they suing for:
Forged certificate or over voting.

It like APC is lost in this matter.

Oyetola is cross appealing that the Tribunal should have taken into consideration the fact that Adelek presented forged certificates to INEC and should have been disqualified regardless of the issue of over-voting.

The simple truth is that Adeleke is a goner.

Section 182(1)(j) of the Nigerian Constitution states as follows:
"(1) No person shall be qualified for election to the office of Governor of a State if - .....
(j) he has presented a forged certificate to the independent National Electoral Commission."

All the judges at the Tribunal agreed that Adeleke presented forged certificates and the natural thing to do in accordance with the Constitution is to disqualify him. I cannot see how Adelek can overcome this. Not at all.
https://jurist.ng/constitution/sec-182
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by Focusmind: 5:22am On Feb 12, 2023
Adeleke won't survive this. He is a gonner. The odds are starked against him. He is culpable on the two count charges up for determination. The tribunal had earlier agreed with Oyetola on the issue of over voting and certificates forgery. However, I don't know if the judges were right on over voting.

But the tribunal is funny. You are aware of the certificate forgery. But you acquitted him on the charges because he had acquired other certificate that still could not be proved. Forgery is forgery even if you later acquire another certificate. This case will set a precedent. So, the appeal judges should thread with caution and allow justice to prevail. Let's not be bias because of our political affiliations.
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by Putinofrussia: 5:43am On Feb 12, 2023
uniquetechng:
What then would you say of Buhari who has ruled for 8 years without a certificate ? Or Tinubu who has no credentials except for sworn affidavit ?
Tinubu no get credentials but he come work for Mobil Producing as an executive so tay dem give am Treasurer before him come go become senator.
You sound like somebody wey no sabi book,sir
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by press9jatv: 6:05am On Feb 12, 2023
Babinski:

Oyetola is cross appealing that the Tribunal should have taken into consideration the fact that Adelek presented forged certificates to INEC and should have been disqualified regardless of the issue of over-voting.

The simple truth is that Adeleke is a goner.

Section 182(1)(j) of the Nigerian Constitution states as follows:
"(1) No person shall be qualified for election to the office of Governor of a State if - .....
(j) he has presented a forged certificate to the independent National Electoral Commission."

All the judges at the Tribunal agreed that Adeleke presented forged certificates and the natural thing to do in accordance with the Constitution is to disqualify him. I cannot see how Adelek can overcome this. Not at all.
https://jurist.ng/constitution/sec-182
the same appeal Court of justice and Supreme Court of justice that dismissed APC case against Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke on the alleged certificate forgery. Oyetola ti lule pii piii

Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by press9jatv: 6:08am On Feb 12, 2023
Focusmind:
Adeleke won't survive this. He is a gonner. The odds are starked against him. He is culpable on the two count charges up for determination. The tribunal had earlier agreed with Oyetola on the issue of over voting and certificates forgery. However, I don't know if the judges were right on over voting.

But the tribunal is funny. You are aware of the certificate forgery. But you acquitted him on the charges because he had acquired other certificate that still could not be proved. Forgery is forgery even if you later acquire another certificate. This case will set a precedent. So, the appeal judges should thread with caution and allow justice to prevail. Let's not be bias because of our political affiliations.

the same appeal Court of justice and Supreme Court of justice that dismissed APC case against Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke on the alleged certificate forgery. Appeal Court of justice will dismissed Oyetola Appeal once again on certificate forgery against Governor Ademola Adeleke. Oyetola ti lule pii piii

Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by press9jatv: 6:14am On Feb 12, 2023
atiku07:

Same way Tribunal threw over voting out upon all ur mouth making. Whomever takes u serious no get work
Appeal court have do justice on the alleged certificate forgery governor Ademola Adeleke didn’t forge. The same Appeal court will dismissed Oyetola case against governor Ademola Adeleke on the alleged certificate forgery which never happen in the first place.

Another judgment of the Court of Appeal on similar issue which settled the issue of Adeleke's qualification and issue of forgery was also cited, a judgment in rem, which binds the whole world, whether or not the person is a party to the case, and operates as an estoppel and a complete bar against re-opening. Justice Kume did justice to the decisions of the Court of Appeal in this regard, by not stopping at rejecting it in evidence but also failed to follow by not taking judicial notice of same and be bound by it as mandated by the Evidence Act, and proceeded to pronounce that Adeleke submitted a forged document to INEC. What a challenge to the principle of stare decisis!!!!The fact is that without Justice Kume jettisoning the judgment of the Court of Appeal, his lordship would not have come to a finding of forgery against Governor Adeleke when it was in respect of the same document which the higher Court had earlier held that it wasn't a forgery. His lordship T. A. Kume no doubt sat on an appeal against previous decisions of his senior brothers and set same aside. That finding of Justice Kume has a date with the Court of Appeal.

Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by press9jatv: 6:16am On Feb 12, 2023
olajobi6promise:
..THIS CASE WILL BE THE FOUNDATION FOR ALL FUTURE TRIBUNALS AND COURT CASES.....THIS CASE WILL BE THE FOUNDATION FOR ALL FUTURE TRIBUNALS AND COURT CASES......

Another judgment of the Court of Appeal on similar issue which settled the issue of Adeleke's qualification and issue of forgery was also cited, a judgment in rem, which binds the whole world, whether or not the person is a party to the case, and operates as an estoppel and a complete bar against re-opening. Justice Kume did justice to the decisions of the Court of Appeal in this regard, by not stopping at rejecting it in evidence but also failed to follow by not taking judicial notice of same and be bound by it as mandated by the Evidence Act, and proceeded to pronounce that Adeleke submitted a forged document to INEC. What a challenge to the principle of stare decisis!!!!The fact is that without Justice Kume jettisoning the judgment of the Court of Appeal, his lordship would not have come to a finding of forgery against Governor Adeleke when it was in respect of the same document which the higher Court had earlier held that it wasn't a forgery. His lordship T. A. Kume no doubt sat on an appeal against previous decisions of his senior brothers and set same aside. That finding of Justice Kume has a date with the Court of Appeal.

Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by press9jatv: 6:17am On Feb 12, 2023
Elderustin:

So when did u turn to the judiciary to see irregularities in some one results

If u are not the judge then remain silent till when the court says so.
I raise my case
thanks for your response to him. You burst him to a corner on his lies and propaganda against governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke.
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by Ayo25: 6:51am On Feb 12, 2023
The 3 man tribunal panel already agreed unanimously that the there are irregularities.
I did not make the decision, i dont know what you are on about.
Elderustin:

So when did u turn to the judiciary to see irregularities in some one results

If u are not the judge then remain silent till when the court says so.
I raise my case

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by uniquetechng: 8:50am On Feb 12, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Tinubu no get credentials but he come work for Mobil Producing as an executive so tay dem give am Treasurer before him come go become senator.
You sound like somebody wey no sabi book,sir
You work for Mobil but can't name the primary school attended or present first school leaving certificate but claimed he lost all his credentials during his time in exile.
Does that sound well in your ears ?
Hate dumb people like you quoting me, all Tinubu need is to go back to his previous schools to get extract of his results or even a testimonial from his primary and secondary schools.
Have you seen anyone come out to say he or she was a classmate of Tinubu ?
Beside the Bola Tinubu Chicago State university have in their record is or was actually a female, that cast another shadow of doubt over his claim that he attended the aforementioned University.
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by Elderustin: 8:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Ayo25:
The 3 man tribunal panel already agreed unanimously that the there are irregularities.
I did not make the decision, i dont know what you are on about.

You talk about tribunal as if we are not in Nigeria. I think those results was issued by school AUTHORITY then the court should call the school AUTHORITY to claim ownership of the results.

Did he not submit these same results to INEC why did they cleared him?

My brother the only people can determine if the results are fake or not is the school AUTHORITY.

Initially APC were talking about over voting but now they have jumped to result.

Well, I am not in support of anybody but I always ask myself questions before I pass judgement.

Let us be calm and wait for supreme Court.
Thanks
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by Elderustin: 8:57am On Feb 12, 2023
press9jatv:
thanks for your response to him. You burst him to a corner on his lies and propaganda against governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke.
Don't mind the guy. People are quick to pass judgement on others without proper findings
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by Ayo25: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2023
You have casted doubt on the decision of the tribunal, you will still cast doubt on the decision of the Supreme Court despite you claim the decision should be left to the Courts.

It is not INECs duty to check for authenticity of result. It is the courts. The Governor elect during Bayelsa last guber election was disqualified by the courts because his deputy forged an NYSC result. Same result submitted to INEC.

There is nothing to confirm about a certificate supposedly issued in 1977 but carrying the name of a state formed in 1991. And what magic would make a person bag a Bachelors Degree barely 24 days after completingHigh school. Is that how you bag your own degree if you have one?

See you have your personal predisposition on this and nothing would be able to convince you. Not even the decision of the courts
Elderustin:

You talk about tribunal as if we are not in Nigeria. I think those results was issued by school AUTHORITY then the court should call the school AUTHORITY to claim ownership of the results.

Did he not submit these same results to INEC why did they cleared him?

My brother the only people can determine if the results are fake or not is the school AUTHORITY.

Initially APC were talking about over voting but now they have jumped to result.

Well, I am not in support of anybody but I always ask myself questions before I pass judgement.

Let us be calm and wait for supreme Court.
Thanks
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by press9jatv: 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
Elderustin:

Don't mind the guy. People are quick to pass judgement on others without proper findings
yes . They are following the footsteps of clueless propagandist Ismail omipidan, the ex spokesman of the outgoing Governor Oyetola
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by press9jatv: 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ayo25:
You have casted doubt on the decision of the tribunal, you will still cast doubt on the decision of the Supreme Court despite you claim the decision should be left to the Courts.

It is not INECs duty to check for authenticity of result. It is the courts. The Governor elect during Bayelsa last guber election was disqualified by the courts because his deputy forged an NYSC result. Same result submitted to INEC.

There is nothing to confirm about a certificate supposedly issued in 1977 but carrying the name of a state formed in 1991. And what magic would make a person bag a Bachelors Degree barely 24 days after completingHigh school. Is that how you bag your own degree if you have one?

See you have your personal predisposition on this and nothing would be able to convince you. Not even the decision of the courts
bayelsa State issue is highly different from Osun State issue. Osun State High Court of justice till Supreme Court have cleared governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke on the certificate forgery that never happen. Maybe you should check the google on that.

Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by Babinski: 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
press9jatv:
the same appeal Court of justice and Supreme Court of justice that dismissed APC case against Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke on the alleged certificate forgery. Oyetola ti lule pii piii

Please read the cases carefully. The case in 2018 was WAEC Certificate forgery allegation and WAEC representative came to give testimony to affirm that the certificate is valid.

The ingredients of the certificate forgery being cross appealed by Oyetola currently is different. It relates to a certificate from Atlanta Metropolitan College and a diploma certificate from Penn Foster High School presented to INEC by Adeleke. The dates on the certificates showed that Adeleke obtained a Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice within 24 days of obtaining a Diploma Certificate which purports on its surface to be an equivalent of Secondary School Certificate. Adeleke has been unable to explain how the diploma certificate that was used to enter into University for a Bachelor Degree is just 24 days apart from the Degree Certificate. It is clear than one of them or both the degree and diploma certificates are not genuine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Raid Another Abuja Community, Abduct Residents / Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) / Governor Buni: We Won’t Allow any ‘strongman’ To Hijack APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.