Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,634 members, 7,851,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Mini Flat Urgently Needed In Surulere Preferably Aguda - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mini Flat Urgently Needed In Surulere Preferably Aguda (878 Views)

In Need Of A Mini Flat Urgently / 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed / I Need A 2bed Room Flat Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Flat Urgently Needed In Surulere Preferably Aguda by chineds(m): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2011
Re: Mini Flat Urgently Needed In Surulere Preferably Aguda by kunlesty: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2011
we have mini-flat surulere for (180, 200, 250)
@ aguda, a new house (300k, 350k) for more info
call: SYNERGY PROPERTY CONSULTANT no 2, idimu road, mokola plaza, egbeda, lagos
TEL: 08028967444, 08185372263, or E-mail omololakunle2011@ yahoo.com
Re: Mini Flat Urgently Needed In Surulere Preferably Aguda by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2011
Please guys dont wste ur time with Synergy porperties or whatever she calls herself, She's a no good and a complete time waster!!!

If she really has anything she should list them here rather than spam all threads, also know she will insist on ripping you of N3000 before showing u anything
Re: Mini Flat Urgently Needed In Surulere Preferably Aguda by nexki: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2011
black gold u are right, synergy is just an IDIOT, i end up wasting my credit anytime i talk to her kus she wuld always promise u heaven and earth but will never deliver. gush SYNERGY , WAT A WASTE U ARE
Re: Mini Flat Urgently Needed In Surulere Preferably Aguda by kunlesty: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2011
I'm very disappointed in both of you, what you don't know is that the money i asked you to pay is for transport, calling and have work with so many client that i will use my money to transport myself and call them at the end they will not take any of the houses shown to them and let me tell you there is no agent you will go and meet that will not collect consultation fee before showing you any houses, so stop saying rubbish about me in public again if you don't want me to put a curse on you

(1) (Reply)

Lands Available At Ipaja, Lagos / Duplex Design / There Is Land For Sale At Maryland Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.