Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Please Kindly Advice Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Kindly Advice Me. (226 Views)

I'm Going Insane, Please Advice Me. / Please Kindly Save A Soul From Depression / Please, Kindly Sign This Petition To END Open Grazing In Nigeria Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Kindly Advice Me. by indemnityy: 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
Which Bank that has quality service and reasonable charges would I open account? Please help me.
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me. by Charleys: 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
indemnityy:

Which Bank that has quality service and reasonable charges would I open account? Please help me.

It depends on so many factors.
First bank has branches nationwide but have lots of charges. But they won't charge you for transferring to a first bank account.
Considering that so many people have a first bank account. And you could withdraw from their ATM too.

The bank which is not popular could charge you less but at the end you are not going to be using their ATM to withdraw, secondly you will most likely be transferring money to another bank account not theirs so you are going to be charged higher either way. Considering these fact your best bet is to follow the crowd.

First bank is your best bet.

I don't know what you mean by quality service.
Do you want to enter the bank and be treated as a king? Jaiz bank is your best bet. Because they don't have much customers so they'll focus on you more.

Do you want a bank without network issues. Then any small bank like WEMA bank is your bet.

But at the end quality of service doesn't matter.

(1) (Reply)

The Real City Boys.... / Court Renews Order Barring PDP, Ayu, Others From Suspending, Expelling Wike / Ritualist Arrested For Allegedly Snatching Manhoods In Owerri (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.