Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months (31746 Views)

EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) / US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam / Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by Enemyofpeace: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
fman:
Afonjas are all Yahoo boys
just like yanmirins in hard drugs and armed robbery

1 Like

Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by Maysdevices(f): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ramon92:
Russian mobsters have been scamming and stealing from USA more than all of Africa combined but they the FBI don't have the balls to pick them up. They only bark at you guys cos they know your governments and people are cowards with no sense of value.

You all turn on yourselves in a bid to score cheap morality points.

Before you pour your holier than thou sentimental arguments, ask yourself if the can US allow our own EFCC fly to Texas and arrest an American citizen on US soil for fraud?
You are not a Russian, you are a Nigerian. The fact that you wish you could command nearly the same respect as a citizen from a nuclear weapon wielding superpower nation doesn’t make it reality and is extremely laughable.

This is a game that has been played long before your forefathers even realized they were human beings. You are too far behind.

Men kill and die for power, not cry on social media about it. You black men are nowhere near people that should be respected on a global scale, you are not even seen as human beings.

Bring your shoulders down and accept your place as bottom feeders, maybe in eight generations that might change. Never in this one .

1 Like

Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by davidl7: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Person wey for dey here dey do kidnapping or join bandits or boko haram dey collect ramson or dey kill people ra9e de women wey he kidnap or dey kill policemen n soldiers!

Why him go dey do yahoo? He is very wicked and cannot be forgiven!
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by Kog45(m): 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
fman:
Afonjas are all Yahoo boys
Yes yahoo to Yoruba and drug to Igbo but they are all Nigerians...Oga stop tribalism.
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by Staywithbina: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Life no hard at all

1 Like

Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Na dem. Useless Afonjas.

Cc: Moh247, Ihordspy aka Gazelle Garagara
TheChameleon, Yarimo
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by Alabaintprice(m): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
akins088:
You have only demonstrated your hate toward the yorubas.

Haba... You cannot pretend Na....

There is nothing like hate ..

Why are you acting as if you don't see where your fellow afonjas cajole Igbos involved in crime outside of Nigeria..

Why will you pretend that you don't see the stigmatisation and be happy with your fellow afonjas ...

Igbos-drugs
Yorubas- scam
Hausa- corrupt politicians

Everybody will collect...

Don't pretend like you don't jolly in news concerning Igbos caught with drugs......

Don't wail now please
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by Kog45(m): 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
Na dem dey make the hard working guy looking stupid...you see dem in g wagon,Range and you asked yourself did you offended God.
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by Alabaintprice(m): 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hail all Afonjas.....

Scammers of all time.

You guys are the reason why we don't have access to online business available for other countries because fraudulent maggots like you all have dented the images of legit online money making sites......

Bloody scammers
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by DoxxAnon: 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Adedunmola Gbadegesin

Been a while since I saw any SE criminal! These days our brothers from the SW have taken up disgracing us in the abroad!

Shame!!!!!!
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by broadman20: 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
RealLordZeus:

grin cheesy grin I hope you can take the heat when it involves a drug dealer

Like Baba Tinubu,

You talk about Drugs and think we can forget in a hurry.

Give it to the man who opened our eyes on drugs since 1960's
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
Moh247, how many times did I call you?

Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
RealLordZeus:

Has Bola Tinubu and his family and urchins committed suicide?
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by Waywardson6: 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
Gone for 5 years. He will be heavily romanced by his fellow inmates, lol.
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
Why 60 months ? The Judge is too lenient,that idiot should have been given a life term; I hate criminals a lot.
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by Enemyofpeace: 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
Internet scammers

Once you push it inside and you hear "Ahhhh" or "Ouch", please buy that particular shoe, it's your size.
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by Hatrick01: 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
Chaii
See hin cony head
Tufiakwa
Olaniyis from wasteland
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by yarimo(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
Na dem. Useless Afonjas.

Cc: Moh247, Ihordspy aka Gazelle Garagara
TheChameleon, Yarimo
Unknown gun woman from there profile picture we shall know them grin
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by Jagaban666: 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
Bloody Yellowbar bastard, may thee rot in hades
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by Jay0079: 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
What is he even saying? A quick reward awaits you. So? Who no like quick rewards? Why you no dey collect salary for end of year? grin
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by Winnin009: 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ramon92:
Russian mobsters have been scamming and stealing from USA more than all of Africa combined but they the FBI don't have the balls to pick them up. They only bark at you guys cos they know your governments and people are cowards with no sense of value.

You all turn on yourselves in a bid to score cheap morality points.

Before you pour your holier than thou sentimental arguments, ask yourself if the can US allow our own EFCC fly to Texas and arrest an American citizen on US soil for fraud?

Bro, no dey talk like that. The only reason why Russian scammers and hackers don’t get into much trouble is because their nation protects them. It’s nothing to do with balls or courage or anything.

Several Nigerian scammers are also being protected in similar fashion. I know how many individuals that have been declared wanted by Interpol or fbi but were covered because they have our local agencies in their pockets; even some contacts in GH too.
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by Kennyswag: 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
$200k? shocked Agba yahoo
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by Kennyswag: 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
Segzy19:
By tomorrow we go hear news from India grin grin grin grin

i don post about 4 drug news in the space of two days, but mods refuse to move am to fp

2 Likes

Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by fman(m): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
Kog45:
Yes yahoo to Yoruba and drug to Igbo but they are all Nigerians...Oga stop tribalism.
southerners , you guys and crimes are five and six
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by fman(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Moh247, how many times did I call you?
don't call that piig.

1 Like

Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by fman(m): 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
just like yanmirins in hard drugs and armed robbery
Afonjazz and yanmirins you guys are the problems of this country
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by Neckpresser101: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
RealLordZeus:

cheesy
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
Why was he extradited?
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by sinola(m): 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
Immediately i see 'romance scam'....i already knew the tribe
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
fman:
don't call that piig.
Just making sure he's not the one.
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by higgs: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
You are sick
KingOfTheDamned:
Yorubas tribe of fraudsters
Ibos tribe of drug dealers

But when these people see my Bini people they start to talk anyhow as if we damage Nigeria reputation the way they do.

But men I hate yorubas ... I hate theme ith a passion... I will rather live naked and hostage with a band of rabid extremist Fulani herdsmen than live with Yoruba person.

If I had my way give me an ak47 I will go into any Yoruba mall and open fire endlessly reload and open fire repeatedly relaoad and repeat . Ticking off Yoruba Men women and children...

That tribe is satanic and the problem in Nigeria.

Whenever I am home in Bini and see a Yoruba person.. my lord I feel like splitting their skull open with a machete ..

In not a violent person I just hate the Yoruba tribe sooooo much ... They are the evil we have in southern Ñigeria.

They are satanic and evil
Re: Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by joefelin2345: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
higgs:
You are sick
Why are you getting worried about that one my brother/sister? No be him fault at all. Na basket wey put dove & chicken together na u. If no be that yeye Lord Lugard, wey join us together, who he be that go fit talk to the Yoruba like that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case / Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) / Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.