Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,119 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. (4205 Views)

P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore / Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi / Urgent Message To All Yoruba-itsekiri And Peoples Across Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
amuwo1980:

Calm down my good man, well you and I can only rely on undoctored history books and it says a bit contrary to ur opinions, it is this same history and anthropology that is at play in rivers state igboid tribes and their cousins in Igbo land which u guys exploited to the max and u are rejecting it in lagos state, the binis have the genuine rights to be called the owners of lagos , the rest of us are tenants and Nigerians including u and when I mention AA u seem not to care to understand me in your fury , they have very good opinion of the land of burna boy and Davido and Wizkid and p square, they love lagos like I do
The bini are not indigenous to eko! It is yorubaland
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by jummex8228(f): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
Lagos is not Yoruba land. Maybe in Oyo, ogun, Osun and ekiti
Oh really?. Geographically Lagos shares bandry with Anambra, imo,delta, Benin ( maybe in your dream).
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by Cantonese: 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
That untalented m'fvcker don't know what he has put his hands into

Wetin you kuku know?

Olodo.
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Who told me SOME erudite yorubas will stoop so low because of a microphone licking senile old man I wouldn't have believed undecided undecided

Look at you! You have reduced yourself to a lowlife tribalist angry angry

Shame on you! undecided
Lagos is yorubaland
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by Cantonese: 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Exclusive101:
Yoruba don't have time fir such ineffective rubbish. Instead he will not be called to their events.

You never dance shekere finish o. Na your mate be that. Face am.
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by Ezmans: 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
That untalented m'fvcker don't know what he has put his hands into
for belonging to a political party?
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by Ezmans: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ezmans:
for belonging to a political party?
your brain need repair
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by Akinfemmy(m): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
it's no man's land 😂

If you're so sure of your claim, carry megaphone to any part of lagos and make this claim boldly in lagos. Make sure you have someone making a video nearby. If you come back alive I'll take you serious. You bloody flat-head
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by blingxx(m): 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
Lagos is not Yoruba land. Maybe in Oyo, ogun, Osun and ekiti

Tell that to the obas of lagos ,mc olumo and the NRTW association undecided this set of people I mention can't be armed by the police ... Not capping but this is the truth
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by Rayzoom: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
izombie:
When did peter insult fela? He had argument with seun and last i checked, seun is not fela
Anyway, who even wants to perform in iragbiji?
And who is fela if I should ask? If at all Psqure insulted fela and so, what about the foolish fela son that insulted Peter Obi calling him opportunist did heaven fall? fela ko weed smoker ni
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by Digitron: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
How many shows has Psquare performed in Yoruba land (including Lagos) in the last year?
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by levi22(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
Mumu people, they better go and look for something doing, those guys are millionaires they better find something doing. Even if the Yoruba people ban them from performing they will still get gig outside.
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by hector: 7:16am On Feb 12, 2023
Never gonna be possible.

For any kind of writing job, i am your surest plug. Check my signature for details.
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by Morenikeji090(m): 7:19am On Feb 12, 2023
Come make Edo man a governor then... Very foolish person lols..
OyeofIkoTuN:
Lagos is not yoruba land..Its not even a yoruba word.

Edo and the Portuguese has the final say
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by Morenikeji090(m): 7:21am On Feb 12, 2023
You are a bloody fool... It's a big shame to ur Igbo race... Shame no chance ur race always fooling themselves.. ur father for calling Lagos no man's land...
Flora2Sweet:
Lagos is a no mans land as if you are from the lagos
Re: Petition To Ban P-square From Performing Across Yorubaland. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:25am On Feb 12, 2023
Morenikeji090:
Come make Edo man a governor then... Very foolish person lols..

NDUBUISI KANU....na only igbos dey run am..

Wailer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Releases N300bn For Capital Projects / SSS Burst Camp Of APC Militia, Recover Arms, Cash, And Arrest Former SSS Member / How South Korea Left The North Behind--a Lesson For Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.