Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

How To Transfer From State Government Teaching To Ministry - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Transfer From State Government Teaching To Ministry (624 Views)

Should I Quit My 120k Teaching Job In A Private School For Government Teaching J / N-power: An Independent Monitor Writes To Ministry Over Permanency / How To Transfer From Luno To Any Nigeria Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer From State Government Teaching To Ministry by Fiestafetta: 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
Good day my fellow nairalanders, please I want to know if it is possible for someone teaching in state government school (primary school) to transfer his/her service to state/federal government ministry.

My sister secured a teaching job in one of the Eastern state of the country, she has bachelor degree and master's degree but unfortunately for her, after all the rigorous process of the recruitment exercise she was placed on Grade level 8 Step2 of the state universal basic education board, not even in secondary School.
Presently, she wants to know if it is possible for her to transfer to the ministry most especially ministry of health since she has her master's degree in health related course and possibly placed on appropriate grade level.

Has any one gone through similar issues before or anyone have any vital information that may be of help? Thanks so much for your anticipate responses.
Re: How To Transfer From State Government Teaching To Ministry by Greatest100(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
It is possible.
Re: How To Transfer From State Government Teaching To Ministry by LittleBigDick(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
Possible if you get connect
Re: How To Transfer From State Government Teaching To Ministry by Fiestafetta: 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
LittleBigDick:
Possible if you get connect

What are the procedures?

(1) (Reply)

Warehouse Staffs Wanted Urgently / Urgent Vacancy / Wema Bank Vacancies (closing 11Sep23)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.