Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,868 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Kebbi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Kebbi (33758 Views)

360 Degree View Of Massive Crowd At TB Stadium Full To Capacity For APC Rally / 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State / 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Kebbi by onuman: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
SoBright101:
You would have known how demented your candidate is if you follow up his activities if not that you focus so much on the one you so much hate. You can't be capturing someone's mistakes for propaganda and expect me to believe. A dead Asiwaju is better that your candidate.

A lot of politicians make gaffes but you won't notice if not Tinubu.

I reiterate my previous statements, my vote is for Asiwaju.

In bold. You said a dead Asiwaju is better than my candidate.

Tufiakwa. You have finally sold yourself for one kobo.
How can a dead person be a better presidential candidate than a living presidential candidate?
You are deeply sick with bigotry.
Gerroff from here.

Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Kebbi by rollywise(m): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
Rebelutionary:
I dey wait make Obidients give us video like this o no be all that nzogbu nzogbu thing they are doing with close cropped videos and photos.

You are playing with your destiny. Your future without Obi is very bleak. Tinubu will leak it like stew
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Kebbi by Rebelutionary: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
rollywise:

You are playing with your destiny. Your future without Obi is very bleak. Tinubu will leak it like stew
My destiny monitor thank you for watching out for my destiny. Please Tilumbu dont leak my destiny like stew abeg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Kebbi by rollywise(m): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
Obi is coming. Tinubu few weeks prior to leaving office made outrageous laws that will benefit him after office enacted by his well influenced state assembly. I went through the benefits of an ex governor and I want to puke. In a country as Nigeria where people live to survive, a man brought about these laws that have been bought by about 22 states already as we speak, even those that owe salaries. Google benefits of ex governors see for yourself. Tinubu made these selfish and greedy laws and Lagos was the first to enact it. Meanwhile Obi has never collected pension or benefits since he left office. What a man! God save Nigeria
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Kebbi by rollywise(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Rebelutionary:

My destiny monitor thank you for watching out for my destiny. Please Tilumbu dont leak my destiny like stew abeg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Amen o
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Kebbi by PS712: 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
OsunOriginal:

see crowd... Obi is in Lagos doing Uzoubu Uzoubu with about 500 obidients.

Obi and odidients are shameless

Be sincere with yourself, count how many governors are at the Kebbi rally, same for every of APC's rallies, where more than three governors with their supporters from their respective states deploy and converge at the venue of the state of the rally, this thing is akin to giving false hope o, well 25th February or any postponed date isn't far again...
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Kebbi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
Zulum500:

Does not bring you Joy..
😁🀣😁🀣
Chinedu Na datti first cry
Thooonndeeer faya hausa 🀣😁

THANK GOD OOH
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Kebbi by Yaribanzaonic: 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
Based on what you showed...

so PO and Tinubu did badly na!

Peter Obi doing well is doubtful in kebbi..but thiefnubuu with all the propaganda and money couldn't even fill up the venue..is disgraceful.

Atiku gains the North..Peter Obi wins Nigeria. Thiefnubuu fails.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

ozo13:
picture of obi campaign ground in kebbi vs tinubu.i went there for the two.
Am not the type someone can easily deceive so I go to the field myself to gather evidence and possibly have a panoramic view.
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Kebbi by BurningFireAK47: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
SINK THIS INTO YOUR EMPTY BRAIN.
ELECTIONS ARE NOT WON BY THE SIZE OF CROWD IN A RALLY
FEBRUARY 25 IS NOT FAR
EMMYLODE:

Obi no shut down any Lagos apart from creating nuisances through uneccessary noise on the street of Lagos. The crowd in kebbi is far bigger than the one in Lagos right now but no one is making a nuisance out of it.
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Kebbi by Benoxvals(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
OsunOriginal:

Are you sure northerners are not more educated than igbos who are mostly traders?

You know the answer to that…
Doubling a dollar through business dealing is no
child’s play especially for people like you who thinks that being a trader makes one uneducated.
Acquiring a university certificate for the soul purposes of siphoning public funds in political offices makes one an unintelligent theif.
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Kebbi by SoBright101: 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sorry bro, i won't dignify you with any response again.
Try to work on your emotion. Ok? Politics especially Nigeria one is not how you see it on social media.

onuman:

In bold. You said a dead Asiwaju is better than my candidate.

Tufiakwa. You have finally sold yourself for one kobo.
How can a dead person be a better presidential candidate than a living presidential candidate?
You are deeply sick with bigotry.
Gerroff from here.
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Kebbi by Lincton: 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu is loved across the country. God be with you my incoming president.
On your mandate we stand Jagaban.
Tinubu is Nigeria next president by God's grace.
Re: 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Kebbi by tobore4u(m): 1:12am On Feb 12, 2023
GboyegaD:

May God not let you get high blood pressure because of other people mata ooo
hello sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam / Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) / Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.