Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

caption this picture of a man standing in front of peter obi's convoy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / caption this picture of a man standing in front of peter obi's convoy (1045 Views)

Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale / Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina / Apc Supporters Set Peter Obi's Convoy On Fire In Abuja (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

caption this picture of a man standing in front of peter obi's convoy by arejibadz(m): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
Daddy we are patiently waiting for you at aso rock

1 Like

Re: caption this picture of a man standing in front of peter obi's convoy by kozmokaz(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
Werem mee nhe di gi mma

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: caption this picture of a man standing in front of peter obi's convoy by Massiveglory: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
Oga PODATTI! It is either you or you.
You no get choice again.

5 Likes

Re: caption this picture of a man standing in front of peter obi's convoy by yudee233: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
No police brutality when the young man was expressing love

4 Likes

Re: caption this picture of a man standing in front of peter obi's convoy by Isobug: 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
Love...... Nothing more, Nothing less
Re: caption this picture of a man standing in front of peter obi's convoy by peter0071(m): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
i don't know why people dislike this man Peter Obi. He is a saint among the top three contestands

7 Likes

Re: caption this picture of a man standing in front of peter obi's convoy by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
He simply said grin " OBI, I TRUST MY LIFE(FUTURE) IN YOUR HAND"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: caption this picture of a man standing in front of peter obi's convoy by GoodCane: 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
The man be like"my father my mentor is that you? With tears of Joy everywhere. For the first time he stood in front of a politician's car without police assaulting him or Driver running over him.

More reason why Nigeria urgently needs Peter obi ASAP

13 Likes

Re: caption this picture of a man standing in front of peter obi's convoy by kay1one(m): 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
TINUBU say make your softly for am abeg!

1 Like

Re: caption this picture of a man standing in front of peter obi's convoy by Goodmarlian: 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Make way for the new president.

4 Likes

Re: caption this picture of a man standing in front of peter obi's convoy by karnap(m): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
Things with Peter obi, is he is graced to rules this country, mentioned his name anywhere and you will be cheer.
That's how its
He don't buy anyone
Just natural love.

8 Likes

Re: caption this picture of a man standing in front of peter obi's convoy by PrinceOfLagos: 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lagosians are tired of Tinubu it is obvious

4 Likes

Re: caption this picture of a man standing in front of peter obi's convoy by Felabrity: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
Picture of the day

1 Like

Re: caption this picture of a man standing in front of peter obi's convoy by EmekaA125(m): 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nothing will stop Peter Obi from winning the Presidential election come February 25th, 2023.

1 Like

Re: caption this picture of a man standing in front of peter obi's convoy by Proteanmind(m): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
The guy is like: "I am counting on you sir, please don't let us down like others did"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: caption this picture of a man standing in front of peter obi's convoy by ganisucks(f): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
arejibadz:
That one na man or boy?
Re: caption this picture of a man standing in front of peter obi's convoy by Simeonjoe1: 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
Kuku kill me

2 Likes

Re: caption this picture of a man standing in front of peter obi's convoy by BOYS2MEN: 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
The comrade be like "daddy save me,tinubu wan kill me" cheesy grin
arejibadz:

3 Likes

Re: caption this picture of a man standing in front of peter obi's convoy by Adaisback(f): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
This is funny. grin nlfpmod, pls come and see this young man

(1) (Reply)

Obidients Chased Away PDP people who came to Campaign for them in Abuja / Automatic Machine Guns Music In Port Harcourt / New Evidence That Shows Kano State Result Was Manipulated In Favor Of TINUBU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.