Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos (6139 Views)

Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / More Pictures From APC/Tinubu Rally In Zaki-Biam, Benue / And So I Finally Visit Enugu For APC Political Rally And Is Full Of Brown Roofs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by Anambra1stS0n: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
On Tinubu's presidential rally Lagos state government declared public holiday and forcefully shutdown all the markets in Lagos and force them to attend Tinubu's rally that held at Teslim Balogun stadium Surulere, APC deployed BRT buses to bring people, they shared money to people to come for the rally,the stadium Tinubu used for presidential rally the stadium has a capacity of 24,325 people.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teslim_Balogun_Stadium

Peter Obi took his campaign to the market, streets and used Tafawa Balewa Square, (TBS) is a 14.5-hectare (35.8-acre) ceremonial ground, The square has a seating capacity for 50,000 people.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tafawa_Balewa_Square
Peter Obi campaign rally at TBS
Nlpfmod

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by Anambra1stS0n: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu campaign at Teslim Balogun stadium Surulere with seating capacity of 24,325 people not minding he forced workers and market people to come the stadium was still scanty

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by inoki247: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
LoL why you dey crop ur picture show us beta pishure even the one you guy's av been posting space still dey

Is this aw u plan to take over with empty space....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by ganisucks(f): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
Now, this is a constructive point.
But as I always say, rallies are unimportant.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by peter0071(m): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
true talk
bamideo:
Underestimate Obi at your own risk

7 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by SmartPolician: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
This is massive! Lagosians really tried!

If Bola Tinubu can win Lagos State, the state with the highest number of enlightened Nigerians, then Nigerians deserve the suffering and smiling syndrome.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by Cantonese: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by inoki247: 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
Continue dey crop picture....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
Like 7UP said.....''.the difference is Clear...''

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by Anambra1stS0n: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
inoki247:
LoL why you dey crop ur picture show us beta pishure even the one you guy's av been posting space still dey

Is this aw u plan to take over with empty space....

Tafawa Balewa Square, (TBS) is a 14.5-hectare (35.8-acre) , The square has a seating capacity for 50,000 people.

Obi didn't shutdown markets in Lagos and force them to come he took his campaigned to Alaba, imagine if the crowd were force to come, this is just one market

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by psucc(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
May God crown Obi

15 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by Anambra1stS0n: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
Street credibility grin cheesy go and mark it Peter Obi will win Tinubu in Lagos

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by inoki247: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
post=120824907:

Tafawa Balewa Square, (TBS) is a 14.5-hectare (35.8-acre) ceremonial ground, The square has a capacity for 50,000 people.

Obi didn't shutdown markets in Lagos and force them to come he took his campaign to Alaba, imagine if the crowd were force to come, this is just one market

LoL I didn't ask you all this question you want to compare and contrast and I'm also showing you the empty space you guys are hiding from people.....

Once you guys fail you will be dishing out different excuses and theory or telling us how crowd doesn't win election...

At least this OBi Road walk in Lagos compare it with any Tinubu Road walk and see for ursef u will see you're just a joker....

5 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by Efuaye(m): 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
I and my entire family domiciled across Nigeria are fully Obedient but wouldn't attend his rallies!
Obi support base is wider than what can be gathered in any field at one gathering!
Let's pray that those who are afraid to openly show their support for him find the courage to thumb their finger on the Labour Party logo on the ballot while alone in the voting booth that day.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by F117nighthawk: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
You have made a good point in the 2 rallies, TINUBU shutdown Lagos, hired crowds,forced market men and women to come to APC rally, but Peter Obi came, Lagos wasn't shut down, people went on their daily activities, never rented crowds yet people turned out to welcome him everywhere he went from alaba international market to Odun Ade and finally to TBS,it truly shows he is a man of the people and OBIDIENT IS A MOVEMENT, its now left to the youths who are his major followers to translate this movement to votes come FEB 25TH, and defend their votes

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by Hopium: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
Something is really wrong with obidients.

You guys should be ashamed, tbh. Seriously, this isn't the time for bants. Let's be honest with ourselves.

In what world do you think you can defeat Asiwaju in Nigeria, talkless of Lagos? You guys overhyped yourself with social media noise and blinded yourselves to reality. Forget all the jamboree, psquare performance, Alaba display; una flop big time.

Lagos was meant to be the climax of the Peter-Datti campaign; your Ebonyi rally was better than today's show of shame 10x. You're going to lose a big chunks of undecided votes and voters already in your camp who just want to vote candidates they think will win for the bragging right.

The most painful thing is that reality still hasn't dawn on you. Obidients had a lot of fun at TBS today, no argument - but that's the only positive they're taking home forgetting they've proved they don't have the number to own Lagos or displace city boy. When people say Obidients are all about hype and vibes, una go dey deflect. I was there today - majority there were more concerned about IG reels and twitter videos to gain clout on SM. When the old guard say you're not ready, don't argue with them.

Lagos was meant to be stronghold of the obi movement. What a shame!

Una flop at ABJ last few days and the excuse was that your members were at work; that why the rally was scanty. Today nko? Today is sha Saturday and Lasgidi has the highest number of social media users in Nigeria. So what was the problem?

TBS has a capacity of 50,000; the population today plus the Igbo traders of Alaba was barely 10% of the capacity. For Lagos oooo. So una no fit get 50,000 people to fill TBS on a Saturday but are saying LP will win Lagos? Na that Gbadebo boy I pity - remove the Obi fan craze and what's left for him as voters strength is nothing. But sha that one na guy man. He's also catching cruise.

Is it delusional or denial? - they're still jumping up and down saying they will chase Aiswaju away from Lagos.

I think it has been put to rest that structure matters in politics. But being the stubborn collective that they are, they will still argue. Your beating and disgrace is waiting on 25th.

Even Sanwo-Olu rally at Onikan today by Lagos waste workers only was better than theis oversized TBS show x2.

Obidients, make una dey shame small small.

Meanwhile, Tinubu will be ending his political rally in Lagos .
Atiku will be ending his Political rally in Adamawa.
Even Sowore is ending his political rally in Ondo.
Only the fraud among them cannot go and end his rally in Anambra, he will be ending it in Lagos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by Anambra1stS0n: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
inoki247:

LoL I didn't ask you all this question you want to compare and contrast and I'm also showing you the empty space you guys are hiding from people.....

Once you guys fail you will be dishing out different excuses and theory or telling us how crowd doesn't win election...

At least this OBi Road walk in Lagos compare it with any Tinubu Road walk and see for ursef u will see you're just a joker....
This is Tinubu's rally in low capacity stadium, can Tinubu take his final campaign to TBS with bigger capacity grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by Pandev(m): 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
undecided
Zombidients: LP locked down Lagos with street credibility.

The street credibility: 👇

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by inoki247: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
post=120825043:

This is Tinubu's rally in low capacity stadium, can Tinubu take his final campaign to TBS with bigger capacity grin[/b]

and this OBi Rally

What happen to this free space show us ur area view una dey crop ...

Even with your Artist performing space still empty....

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by RockHard: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
post=120825043:

This is Tinubu's rally in low capacity stadium, can Tinubu take his final campaign to TBS with bigger capacity grin[/b]

Nna, see the drone video of Una rally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m00-UoZ4d5Y

And next time, show the full picture of that Tinubu APC rally at Teslim Balogun Stadium. You can't fool anyone.

5 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by Rebelutionary: 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
i don't believe you were at Obi rally? Shameful I must say! If you were, it wont be difficult for you to put up a 360 degree video like the Kebbi video.
Anyway I keep asking you to give us this not because I expect LP to fill up the stadium (impossible i know) but to compare it with Ebonyi rally which was your biggest rally success in the South. U dey fear? Obviously, una fall hand and the numbers wasn't upto 5k people after all the noise about this being the mother of all rallies. 10k with una canopies and mobile toilets plus mobile policemen and keke would have done justice to that place. Anyway, enjoy yasef while 25th make all men eye clear!

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
F117nighthawk:
You have made a good point in the 2 rallies, TINUBU shutdown Lagos, hired crowds,forced market men and women to come to APC rally, but Peter Obi came, Lagos wasn't shut down, people went on their daily activities, never rented crowds yet people turned out to welcome him everywhere he went from alaba international market to Odun Ade and finally to TBS,it truly shows he is a man of the people and OBIDIENT IS A MOVEMENT, its now left to the youths who are his major followers to translate this movement to votes come FEB 25TH, and defend their votes

You just dey watch. We will never be afraid of Tinubu.

May God guide us till then.
Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by Anambra1stS0n: 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
Rebelutionary:
i don't believe you were at Obi rally? Shameful I must say! If you were, it wont be difficult for you to put up a 360 degree video like the Kebbi video.
Anyway I keep asking you to give us this not because I expect LP to fill up the stadium (impossible i know) but to compare it with Ebonyi rally which was your biggest rally success in the South. U dey fear? Obviously, una fall hand and the numbers wasn't upto 5k people after all the noise about this being the mother of all rallies. 10k with una canopies and mobile toilets plus mobile policemen and keke would have done justice to that place. Anyway, enjoy yasef while 25th make all men eye clear!
Peter Obi will beat Tinubu silly in Lagos in few days time

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by Shetemi12(m): 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lagos rally

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by Parachoko: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
SmartPolician:
This is massive! Lagosians really tried!

If Bola Tinubu can win Lagos State, the state with the highest number of enlightened Nigerians, then Nigerians deserve the suffering and smiling syndrome.
Reality don dey hit you

Asiwaju will get nothing less than 2,000,000 votes in Lagos

While, Atiku,Sowore and the rest of the presidential candidates will share about 200,000 votes among themselves.

We will vote massively for The Lagos Landlord because of what he has done for Lagos State.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by SmartPolician: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
Reality don dey hit you

There's no reality here.

This has always been my stance from time immemorial.

BTW, you people campaigning for that old ex-druglord should be ashamed of yourselves!

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by 2mch(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hopium:
Something is really wrong with obidients.

You guys should be ashamed, tbh. Seriously, this isn't the time for bants. Let's be honest with ourselves.

In what world do you think you can defeat Asiwaju in Nigeria, talkless of Lagos? You guys overhyped yourself with social media noise and blinded yourselves to reality. Forget all the jamboree, psquare performance, Alaba display; una flop big time.

Lagos was meant to be the climax of the Peter-Datti campaign; your Ebonyi rally was better than today's show of shame 10x. You're going to lose a big chunks of undecided votes and voters already in your camp who just want to vote candidates they think will win for the bragging right.

The most painful thing is that reality still hasn't dawn on you. Obidients had a lot of fun at TBS today, no argument - but that's the only positive they're taking home forgetting they've proved they don't have the number to own Lagos or displace city boy. When people say Obidients are all about hype and vibes, una go dey deflect. I was there today - majority there were more concerned about IG reels and twitter videos to gain clout on SM. When the old guard say you're not ready, don't argue with them.

Lagos was meant to be stronghold of the obi movement. What a shame!

Una flop at ABJ last few days and the excuse was that your members were at work; that why the rally was scanty. Today nko? Today is sha Saturday and Lasgidi has the highest number of social media users in Nigeria. So what was the problem?

TBS has a capacity of 50,000; the population today plus the Igbo traders of Alaba was barely 10% of the capacity. For Lagos oooo. So una no fit get 50,000 people to fill TBS on a Saturday but are saying LP will win Lagos? Na that Gbadebo boy I pity - remove the Obi fan craze and what's left for him as voters strength is nothing. But sha that one na guy man. He's also catching cruise.

Is it delusional or denial? - they're still jumping up and down saying they will chase Aiswaju away from Lagos.

I think it has been put to rest that structure matters in politics. But being the stubborn collective that they are, they will still argue. Your beating and disgrace is waiting on 25th.

Even Sanwo-Olu rally at Onikan today by Lagos waste workers only was better than theis oversized TBS show x2.

Obidients, make una dey shame small small.

Meanwhile, Tinubu will be ending his political rally in Lagos .
Atiku will be ending his Political rally in Adamawa.
Even Sowore is ending his political rally in Ondo.
Only the fraud among them cannot go and end his rally in Anambra, he will be ending it in Lagos.
Obi need to end the rally in Lagos so he can get home in 15mins or less. Lagos is where he lives. LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by Rebelutionary: 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
RockHard:

And next time, show the full picture of that Tinubu APC rally at Teslim Balogun Stadium. You can't fool anyone.
You wicked sha...u for no post this video. He shared Tinubu rally picture as if he used a Java phone to take the pictures.

Leoniine this is d drone video of the rally that garri has finished my eyes o..

no bother this is what i was askinh you to post.

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by Rebelutionary: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
post=120825292:

Peter Obi will beat Tinubu silly in Lagos in few days time
Lol...ok sir!
Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by Anambra1stS0n: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
RockHard:

See Tinubu's rally, please show us drone picture of the low capacity stadium grin grin

1 Share

Re: Difference Between Peter Obi Presidential Rally And Tinubu Rally In Lagos(photos by Indispensable85(m): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
post=120824735:
On Tinubu's presidential rally Lagos state government declared public holiday and forcefully shutdown all the markets in Lagos and force them to attend Tinubu's rally that held at Teslim Balogun stadium Surulere, APC deployed BRT buses to bring people, they shared money for people to come for the rally,the stadium Tinubu used for presidential rally the stadium has a capacity of 24,325 people.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teslim_Balogun_Stadium

Peter Obi took his campaign to the market, streets and used Tafawa Balewa Square, (TBS) is a 14.5-hectare (35.8-acre) ceremonial ground, The square has a capacity for 50,000 people.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tafawa_Balewa_Square
Peter Obi campaign rally at TBS

See this certified clown. So suddenly crowd don dey win election? Bloody hypocrite!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Anyone Notice Governor Akeredolu Swollen Right Hand? / Why Is Nigeria Always Called Our Motherland Country And Not Fatherland / 58 Nigerians Deported From Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.