Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,072 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Estate Guard Who Caught Girl With Stolen Provisions In Viral Video Is Dead (vide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Estate Guard Who Caught Girl With Stolen Provisions In Viral Video Is Dead (vide (1868 Views)

Navy Intercepts Ghanaian Vessel With Stolen Oil, Arrests 13 (Pictures) / Security Guard Who Caught Lady Stealing Dies Mysteriously In Lagos (pic/vid) / Lagos Police Arrests Man For Killing His Mother-In-Law & Man Who Caught Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estate Guard Who Caught Girl With Stolen Provisions In Viral Video Is Dead (vide by Tokotaya: 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lagos estate guard who caught girl with bag of stolen provisions in viral video dies mysteriously (Video)

A guard who caught a young woman with stolen provisions in an estate in Lagos a couple of years back is dead.

The video of the guard intercepting a pretty lady who was trying to exit the gate at Magodo Phase 2 went viral a couple of days ago after someone uploaded it on social media.

The video shows the guard, fondly called Biggie or Orobo by the estate residents, bringing out the stolen items from the bag being carried by the lady.

The lady can be seen in the video enlisting the help of a young man to help her appeal to the guard to release her to return the stolen items.

She says she does not want to lose her job and would take the items back.

Biggie can be heard saying the stolen items were too many and not something he could overlook.

Although the video is just trending, residents say the incident happened around the COVID-19 lockdown period about two years ago.

Biggie, who was the head of the security team at Kayode Taiwo Street in Magodo remained at his duty post doing his job diligently since then, according to residents.

However, on January 6, he was said to be taking his bath when he slumped and died. His obituary posters are now on the gate of Kayode Taiwo Street where he has worked for more than 10 years, says one of the residents.

Many of the residents who spoke about him described him as a very nice and diligent man, who would cheerfully greet every passing resident.

Some Instagram users associated his demise with his heroic action of stopping the sales girl who tried to smuggle out lots of provisions from her place of work in the estate some time ago.

They called for a probe of the death to be sure the lady disgraced by the security guard had nothing to do with it.

However, many residents expressed their doubts about the theory, considering that the incident actually happened about two years ago.

Some others also pointed out that no foul play was suspected in the death of the guard as there were no signs of violence on his body.

A resident with the handle, its_trendywears, wrote: “He collapsed last 3 weeks at Magodo phase 2. (His) nick name is Biggie. I (know) him well. Hin Dey always Dey greet me when I Dey pass his zone. Unfortunately, he is dead now.”

iceydee6 approved the sentiments expressed by the resident. He wrote: “Def u live in Magodo 😢 Rest on Biggie”

Beautymansion01: “Yes he died this January and he was not sick at all.”

Ms_phify: “When I saw his obituary 2 days ago at Kayode Taiwo gate my heart broke 😢😢😢 He’s been there for years 😢😢 May his soul rest in peace.”

Omok_edokpa: “He was one of the best in the estate, have known him for over 20 years in the estate Kayode Taiwo”

nelsonrandy_uzonna: “Painful”

Ifeanyi.monye: “We call him Orobo. He passed on about 3 weeks ago. Very full of life. He is the Head of security at Kayode Taiwo Street Magodo. GRA. May his lively soul rest in Peace.”

King_fuad101: “We lost Biggy ..rip”

Bosun_xo: “My favourite Kayode Taiwo Security! I miss him! Biggie”

Tobmakcollections: “Sad, such a good man”

Watch Biggie in action here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/02/11/lagos-estate-guard-who-caught-girl-with-bag-of-stolen-provisions-in-viral-video-is-dead-video/

Re: Estate Guard Who Caught Girl With Stolen Provisions In Viral Video Is Dead (vide by habsydiamond(m): 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Eh!!! Village people ooo
Re: Estate Guard Who Caught Girl With Stolen Provisions In Viral Video Is Dead (vide by Tokotaya: 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
The spiritualists in the house, is this the work of 'aye', the controllers of the dark universe? Or it was just a coincidence? I just hope honest guards will not be afraid to do their job well after seeing the fate of Biggie.
Re: Estate Guard Who Caught Girl With Stolen Provisions In Viral Video Is Dead (vide by Omihanifa: 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
Rip biggie
Re: Estate Guard Who Caught Girl With Stolen Provisions In Viral Video Is Dead (vide by Emmanuel909090: 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Rest on
Re: Estate Guard Who Caught Girl With Stolen Provisions In Viral Video Is Dead (vide by Sultty(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
rip
Re: Estate Guard Who Caught Girl With Stolen Provisions In Viral Video Is Dead (vide by Nostring: 7:33am On Feb 13, 2023
Na just coincidence... May his soul rest in peace undecided

(1) (Reply)

Two Brothers Fight To Death In Cameroon Over A 13 Year Old Girl / Gun And Knife Crime in the 'UK' resulting In Death Amougst Our Youths !! / [pics + Video]: Husband Beheads Wife For Infidelity [pics + Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.