Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,731 members, 7,862,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Massive Turnout Of Edo North Pdp Senatorial District Rally(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Turnout Of Edo North Pdp Senatorial District Rally(photos) (763 Views)

Court Declares Prince Ned Nwoko Winner Of The Delta North PDP Primary Election / See The Massive Turnout Of Voters In Kano (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar In Kogi For Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Turnout Of Edo North Pdp Senatorial District Rally(photos) by 9jahotblog: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
EDO NORTH PDP MEGA RALLY- ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR WILL FIX AUCHI- BENIN EXPRESSWAY IN ONE YEAR AS NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT- GOVERNOR OBASEKI ASSURES EDOLITES.

Edo state Governor, Godwin Obaseki has assured the people of Edo North Senatorial District in particular and Edo state indigines in general, that the Peoples Democratic Party PDP Presidencial Candidate in the February 25,2023 General Elections, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar GCON has vowed to fix the dreaded Benin Auch Expressway when elected and sworn in as the President of Nigeria on May 29,2023.

The Edo state helmsman told many faithful who gathered at the Ikelebe Sports Center( Public Field) for the Edo North Senatorial District Mega Rally in Auchi,Edo North Senatorial District of Edo state on Friday, February 10,2023.

' I have met the PDP Presidencial Candidate on many occasions and one of such meetings,I asked Alhaji Atiku Abubakar want he will do for Edo state as the elected president of Nigeria,,he replied and asked,my Governor, what do you want me to do for Edo state? I said ,one, our youths need jobs, secondly,I want you to fix the Benin--Auchi Expressway way that is in deplorable state.

' He replied,Governor, you know you still be the Governor when I become the President,so consider that road fixed and as for the provision of jobs for your teeming youths,we will do our best when elected as the President of Nigeria'

Governor Obaseki also presented flags to the PDP Candidates in Edo North vying for Positions in the 2023 General Elections. Those who received the party's flag include, Senator Francis Alimikhena,the Edo North PDP Senatorial Candidate,Hon Andrew Momodu, Etsako Federal Constituency,House of Representatives Candidate,Hon Jimoh Ijegbai,Owan Federal Constituency,House of Representatives Candidate and Hon ( Prince) Kabiru Ajoto,aka Kabiyesi'and all the PDP House of Assembly Candidates of the PDP which include,Dr Felix Iyalomhe, Etsako West Constituency 2 House of Assembly,Hon Damian Lawani, Etsako Central Candidate,Edo state House of Assembly,Hon Emmanuel Akhaba, Etsako East Constituency, House of Assembly Candidate and others.

Also speaking at the Edo North Senatorial District PDP Rally,Edo state Deputy Governor, Rt Hon Philip,his amiable wife ,Comrade Mrs Maryamm Philip Shaibu,former Deputy Governor of Edo state and former Chief of Staff to former president of Nigeria,Dr Goodluck Jonathan,Chief Mike Aziegbeni Ogiadomhe ,Media Magnate and the owner of Daar Communications owners of AIT and Raypower radio, Chief Raymond Dokpesi,the Edo state Director General,PDP Presidencial Campaign Council,Chief Osaro Idaho,the Edo state PDP Chairman,Dr Tony Aziegbeni,the Etsako West Local Government Liason Officer,Hon Yakubu Gowan,aka Gowon Jerry amongst others appealed to the people of Edo North to support all the Candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party PDP from the Presidencial Candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar GCON to the all House of Assembly Candidates in the February 25,2023 Presidencial and National Assembly Elections and the March 11,2023 House of Assembly Elections in Edo state.

Fast rising Afemai Music Sensation, Calinez Bolivia Osigbemhe aka Young Bolivia 3 performed at the event to the delight of the party"s Chieftains including the Edo state Governor Godwin Obaseki,his Deputy,Rt Hon Philip Shaibu amongst others who danced to his first class Performances.

Re: Massive Turnout Of Edo North Pdp Senatorial District Rally(photos) by 9jahotblog: 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
100% Oshimole will lose Edo North Senatorial district
Edo no be Lagos Part 2 loading. Oshimole will be disgrace once again.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Turnout Of Edo North Pdp Senatorial District Rally(photos) by 9jahotblog: 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
More pictures below

Re: Massive Turnout Of Edo North Pdp Senatorial District Rally(photos) by 9jahotblog: 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
February 25th poll will end Oshimole political career in Edo North Senatorial district. Chief Dan Orbih and Governor Godwin Obaseki have close ranks and work perfectly in Edo North Senatorial district. Oshimole will be heavily disgrace in the poll. Edo no be Lagos part 2 loading. Oshimole should bring Kabaka along with him on the Election Day.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Turnout Of Edo North Pdp Senatorial District Rally(photos) by jowhyte(m): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
This is where APC is gonna get most of their votes from in Edo because here is their strong hold. I see Adams winning his senatorial seat here flogging Alemekhina of the PDP.

The current PDP candidate just recently decamped from APC having lost the party primary to Adams.

He knows he can’t win Adams Oshiomole but Philip Shaibu engineered his defection to the PDP for alignment against EDO state 2024 governorship elections.

The first hurdles has been scaled by Obaseki-Philip Shaibu camp has Supreme Court has finally recognized their faction as the authentic leaders of the edo state PDP. Edo state 2024 electioneering has just started.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Turnout Of Edo North Pdp Senatorial District Rally(photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
jowhyte:
This is where APC is gonna get most of their votes from in Edo because here is their strong hold. I see Adams winning his senatorial seat here flogging Alemekhina of the PDP.

The current PDP candidate just recently decamped from APC having lost the party primary to Adams.

He knows he can’t win Adams Oshiomole but Philip Shaibu engineered his defection to the PDP for alignment against EDO state 2024 governorship elections.

Can you give you honest opinion about the percentage of votes each of the presidential candidate would get in Edo state..?
Re: Massive Turnout Of Edo North Pdp Senatorial District Rally(photos) by 9jahotblog: 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Can you give you honest opinion about the percentage of votes each of the presidential candidate would get in Edo state..?
Abeg ask him oooo. He doesn’t know what’s on ground. Oshimole will be thought another lesson again. Edo no be Lagos part 2 loading.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Turnout Of Edo North Pdp Senatorial District Rally(photos) by jowhyte(m): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
Overall votes in the whole of edo state for the presidential elections? I don’t have the crystal balls for speculate the exact figures.

But here is what I know.

Obi of the LP is very popular especially in Edo south where you have the largest numbers of voters in Edo state. Similar thing I’m Edo Central he is also fairly popular. For Edo North he may be popular but this won’t translate to winning in this region.

Overall, if Peter Obi of Labour Party can tame vote buying he will win Edo south and central convincingly with a landslide.

But I can’t say the same thing for Edo North. Because Adams Oshiomole is loved here. He was able to garner winning votes for Pastor Osagie in the last election when he was not on the ballot. But na Adams is on the ballot contesting for senatorial seat and election that comes the same day with the presidential elections.

If Peter Obi can’t tame vote buying or be able to match both APC and PDP with vote buying on elections day in Edo South and Edo Central he may still win but with a close/equal margin with PDP and APC.

If he does not put measures in place to check mate massive vote buying by PDP and APC he has disloyal dubious party agents he will lose. That is when people will na start screaming rigging rigging not knowing that people have sold their votes.

Inspite of how very popular and the frenzy of Adeleke was in Osun, Oyetola still garnered good numbers of votes.

From the way Adeleke locked that Osun I never expected Oyetola to have upto 100k votes but the reverse is the case. Similar thing might be playing out to labor party on Election Day.

Obi is very popular and projected to win only if can take massive vote buying and corrupt/dubious party agents that will sell out to opposition parties and turn a blind eye to all the games that will be played at the polling units.

Elections are won and lost at the polling units.

ImmaculateJOE:

1 Like

Re: Massive Turnout Of Edo North Pdp Senatorial District Rally(photos) by jowhyte(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
Says someone that is not on ground. From my analysis you should know I am on ground.

If LP does not put machinery in place to check mate vote buying and dubious party agents they will lose. And I don’t see Oshiomole losing his senatorial seat in Edo North or APC losing their presidential election there too.

Inspite of the fact that the current deputy Governor is from there. Obaseki lost Edo North because of Oshiomole. He is on ground there and he is loved.

Feb 25th is just few days away

Note: i am not a fan of Oshiomole and Hope Tinubu lose but my dislike won’t stop me from facing reality and not just mere wishful thinking.

9jahotblog:
Abeg ask him oooo. He doesn’t know what’s on ground. Oshimole will be thought another lesson again. Edo no be Lagos part 2 loading.
Re: Massive Turnout Of Edo North Pdp Senatorial District Rally(photos) by 9jahotblog: 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
jowhyte:
Says someone that is not on ground. From my analysis you should know I am on ground.

If LP does not put machinery in place to check mate vote buying and dubious party agents they will lose. And I don’t see Oshiomole losing his senatorial seat in Edo North or APC losing their presidential election there too.

Inspite of the fact that the current deputy Governor is from there. Obaseki lost Edo North because of Oshiomole. He is on ground there and he is loved.

Feb 25th is just few days away

Note: i am not a fan of Oshiomole and Hope Tinubu lose but my dislike won’t stop me from facing reality and not just mere wishful thinking.

you still dey argue here. February 25th isn’t far abeg. The electorates have made up their minds, Pdp wins election 🗳 in Edo north senatorial district. You will see how Oshimole will be disgrace in the poll. Thanks to the Almighty Bvas that will do the magic.
Re: Massive Turnout Of Edo North Pdp Senatorial District Rally(photos) by ican2020: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
This is massive

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi An Exciting Candidate; Departure From Norm; Aljezeera / 2023:Muslim Muslim Ticket Is Not Working In The North As Expected : Ahmed / Obi Should Be Appointed Minister Of Finance In Tinibu Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.