Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

I Want To Retract And Apologize For My Hate Speech against the Yorubas - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Retract And Apologize For My Hate Speech against the Yorubas (437 Views)

Newsline NG Ordered To Retract Libelous Publication Against Mr. Ademola Adebanjo / Pastor Humble Okoro To Charly Boy: Join Daddy Freeze Now And Apologize To Davi / Retract Of Post On Roche Construction Nigeria Ltd."scammers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Retract And Apologize For My Hate Speech against the Yorubas by KingOfTheDamned: 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
:Earlier today I made a very violent hate filled comment and wished murder upon the Yoruba tribe ...

A few members here who are personal friends where taken aback and reached out...

Anyways so I want to first of all say I am sorry for those Yorubas offended by my comments I think murder isn't something to wish any anyone especially not kids

Secondly the 13 , 3 and 5 people who liked my vile comments are very stupid and useless. I didn't ask you to support my rubbish , you are so useles if you could like such disgusting comment
Lastly I hate the Yoruba and nothing will change that but I won't wish to machine gun them down any more ...

But if I ever see any derogatory comments about Bini people on this forum made by any Yoruba again , then I will give as good as I get .

If you quoted me earlier pls.edit and delete my horrible comment.
Obidatti 2023
Re: I Want To Retract And Apologize For My Hate Speech against the Yorubas by Moh247: 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
cool

Attention seeking extra ordinary

People do just about anything for social media engagement these days

Re: I Want To Retract And Apologize For My Hate Speech against the Yorubas by KingOfTheDamned: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
Moh247:
Attention seeking extra ordinary

You see. Now you see why I feel the way I do about your tribe....
You guys are just ****":":";

I am trying so hard to refrain from resetting to my default and it takes a @#£** like you to just tilt the balance
Re: I Want To Retract And Apologize For My Hate Speech against the Yorubas by Moh247: 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

You see. Now you see why I feel the way I do about your tribe....
You guys are just ****":":";

I am trying so hard to refrain from resetting to my default and it takes a @#£** like you to just tilt the balance

This one sef go claim to be a man?!... Keyboard warrior

Mscheew these generation sef

Who the fvck gives a damn about some pvssy on an Android phone hating or liking him huh?!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Retract And Apologize For My Hate Speech against the Yorubas by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
Typical igbo people. Very aggressive, uncultured and delusional people

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Retract And Apologize For My Hate Speech against the Yorubas by Franzinni: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
Bini and Yoruba are the same nor let them decieve you ... We be family right from the beginning
Re: I Want To Retract And Apologize For My Hate Speech against the Yorubas by KingOfTheDamned: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
Moh247:

This one sef go claim to be a man?!... Keyboard warrior

Mscheew these generation sef

Who the fvck gives a damn about some pvssy on an Android phone hating or liking him huh?!

You are a talkative. You want my attention obviously, now I see it was all reverse psychology
You are just a hungry child. 🤣

Bye
Re: I Want To Retract And Apologize For My Hate Speech against the Yorubas by Moh247: 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

You are a talkative. You want my attention obviously, now I see it was all reverse psychology
You are just a hungry child. 🤣

Bye

How is your child... Have your baby mama let you see him
Re: I Want To Retract And Apologize For My Hate Speech against the Yorubas by KingOfTheDamned: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Moh247:

How is your child... Have your baby mama let you see him

I would gladly explain but you are impotent do can't relate 🤣

No wonder she left you, you can't father a child so I understand the hurt 😁

Okobò osi 🤣
Re: I Want To Retract And Apologize For My Hate Speech against the Yorubas by Moh247: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

I would gladly explain but you are impotent do can't relate 🤣

No wonder she left you, you can't father a child so I understand the hurt 😁

Okobò osi 🤣

Eyah ... You see where your issue lies... Taking your emptiness and fustration online to seek attention

I shame for you bro
Re: I Want To Retract And Apologize For My Hate Speech against the Yorubas by KingOfTheDamned: 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
Moh247:

Eyah ... You see where your issue lies... Taking your emptiness and fustration online to seek attention

I shame for you bro

I understand the void you feel inside 🤣 it must be hard for you being impotent 😁 how do you feel knowing you will never father biological kids of your own ? Every child you have deep down you know your woman cheated .
No wonder you are always bitter. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Want To Retract And Apologize For My Hate Speech against the Yorubas by fman(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

I understand the void you feel inside 🤣 it must be hard for you being impotent 😁 how do you feel knowing you will never father biological kids of your own ? Every child you have deep down you know your woman cheated .
No wonder you are always bitter. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
are you for real?
is moh247 impotent?
No wonder he is irrational and acts frustrated here on nairaland
Re: I Want To Retract And Apologize For My Hate Speech against the Yorubas by KingOfTheDamned: 3:28am On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

See how happy you are ... You finally got attention and engagement that you have been seeking

Eyah sorry to burst your bubbles am off to another sensible thread

You can go Fvck yourself deadbeat father

E pain am🤣😂

It's not our fault you are impotent 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Want To Retract And Apologize For My Hate Speech against the Yorubas by KingOfTheDamned: 3:29am On Feb 12, 2023
fman:
are you for real?
is moh247 impotent?
No wonder he is irrational and acts frustrated here on nairaland

Yeah he is impotent, that's why he angry I brought it here
Re: I Want To Retract And Apologize For My Hate Speech against the Yorubas by Tflex01: 3:41am On Feb 12, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
:Earlier today I made a very violent hate filled comment and wished murder upon the Yoruba tribe ...

A few members here who are personal friends where taken aback and reached out...

Anyways so I want to first of all say I am sorry for those Yorubas offended by my comments I think murder isn't something to wish any anyone especially not kids

Secondly the 13 , 3 and 5 people who liked my vile comments are very stupid and useless. I didn't ask you to support my rubbish , you are so useles if you could like such disgusting comment
Lastly I hate the Yoruba and nothing will change that but I won't wish to machine gun them down any more ...

But if I ever see any derogatory comments about Bini people on this forum made by any Yoruba again , then I will give as good as I get .

If you quoted me earlier pls.edit and delete my horrible comment.
Obidatti 2023

Don't stop the hate pls. In the name of God I beg you not to stop.

In fact may you perish the day you stop hating on Yorubas.
Re: I Want To Retract And Apologize For My Hate Speech against the Yorubas by Tflex01: 3:49am On Feb 12, 2023
Franzinni:
Bini and Yoruba are the same nor let them decieve you ... We be family right from the beginning

Stop massaging their ego with this kind of statement. We are totally different people except for some connections in the royal family. Binis are originally more Igbos than Yorubas.

There are ethnic groups that have more connections with Yorubas in Edo but definitely not Binis.
Re: I Want To Retract And Apologize For My Hate Speech against the Yorubas by KingOfTheDamned: 6:58am On Feb 12, 2023
Tflex01:

Don't stop the hate pls. In the name of God I beg you not to stop.

In fact may you perish the day you stop hating on Yorubas.

Useless child of a.vagabond 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (Reply)

International SEO Agencies / Truck Crushes 8 Secondary School Students In Ogun / Recruitment! Recruitment!! Recruitmment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.