Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) (46587 Views)

Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by Moh247: 7:38am On Feb 12, 2023
G00DHardDick:

That's Tinubu's in-law and also psqaures are not ishekiri, they're Igbos

I know... Just saying Obi got endorsement from expired artist trying to revive their career
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by grammarian247(m): 7:39am On Feb 12, 2023
Parachoko:
All of them together votes no go reach 5%

If you like spread this picture from now till tomorrow, it does not change the fact that this was an early drone coverage while people were still pouring in. The fact that you fools now compare the crowd at the rally of a structureless party to the crowd at the rally of the ruling mega party is an admission that Obi is now right in the centre. Don't forget that you all predicted that he will withdraw latest December last year.hahahahaha, you said Obedients will run outta steam....you said the whole noise was like andrew liver salt; it will soon die down. Take time and ask yourself, are you not sincerely shocked...with all your wicked predictions, we should not be talking about the size of the crowd, as Obi would have withdrawn, but you all are running around comparing crowd of a candidate whose name you claim it was an insult to mention. You see say una done mad finish hahaha...You guys are shocked at the way things are going and I don't expect you to express the shock in public. PO has beaten all your expectation.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by GoodCane: 7:41am On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

I know... Just saying Obi got endorsement from expired artist trying to revive their career

Exactly Same way Tinubu got endorsement from expired artist like byrmo and seun kuti with extremely dead career to kee their career which never existed in the First place.
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by Moh247: 7:42am On Feb 12, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Exactly Same way Tinubu got endorsement from expired artist with a dead career like byrmo and seun kuti... to kee their career which never existed in the First place

What do you know about good music in the first place

Seun is a Grammy awards nominee , who listens to Psquare if not kids
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by KingOfTheDamned: 7:43am On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

Weird gay guy... Talk about another niggas dick early in the morning

You are impotent bro... That's why she left you 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by GoodCane: 7:43am On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

I don't engage urchins son. It's a promise I made to myself until further notice. I'll urge you to desist from quoting me from now henceforth otherwise you'll be greatly ignored
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by Moh247: 7:46am On Feb 12, 2023
G00DHardDick:

I don't engage urchins son. It's a promise I made to myself until further notice. I'll urge you to desist from quoting me from now henceforth otherwise you'll be greatly ignored

For someone who doesn't even know the meaning of urchin you shouldn't even qoute me in the first place because you are not on the same intellect as me

So keep to your word and never qoute me first or you get your deserved verbal rebuttal and you run
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by Moh247: 7:46am On Feb 12, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

You are impotent bro... That's why she left you 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Who left you... Hope you are normal
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by KingOfTheDamned: 7:47am On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

Who left you... Hope you are normal

Impotent nitwit.. go and get treated and beg her to come back 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by Moh247: 7:49am On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=KingOfTheDamned post=120837669]

Impotent nitwit.. go and get treated and beg her to come back 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣[/quote

Did your mum tell you I didn't fvck her well ... Still made her happy last night
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:52am On Feb 12, 2023
misano:
He is a fool. Supporting people that can't even support their own
Tmac is OBIdient.
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:53am On Feb 12, 2023
drlateef:

Peter Obi who claimed to be 61 was playing football with a 75 year old Dr Odili in same secondary school. Obi no go kee me with lies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You know you are lying. He never said so. But continue. You need am. 😝
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by KingOfTheDamned: 7:55am On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=120837710][/quote]

Impotent nitwit, is your problem genetic or spiritual?

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by Moh247: 7:56am On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=KingOfTheDamned post=120837815]

Impotent nitwit, is your problem genetic or spiritual?

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣[/quote

No but I love your mum's fat stretch marked ass
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by drlateef: 7:56am On Feb 12, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You know you are lying. He never said so. But continue. You need am. 😝

I can never tell lies. He said it on video when he was trying to boast as usual.
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by KingOfTheDamned: 8:02am On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=120837839][/quote]

Impotent nitwit, you are still avoiding the question. Is your impotency as a result of spiritual problems or genetic?

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by Moh247: 8:03am On Feb 12, 2023
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by KingOfTheDamned: 8:06am On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=120838024][/quote]

Egbon, we both know you are very impotent and cannot father a biological child of your own 😁

So tell me is your prob spiritual or genes ?😁🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by Moh247: 8:07am On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=KingOfTheDamned post=120838094]

Egbon, we both know you are very impotent and cannot father a biological child of your own 😁

So tell me is your prob spiritual or genes ?😁🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣[/quote

My stepson .. please I really miss your mum.. tell her to talk to me on WhatsApp... And let her send that pics of that saggy juicy lipsrsealed that she loves to send
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:11am On Feb 12, 2023
drlateef:

I can never tell lies. He said it on video when he was trying to boast as usual.
But you yourself said it was a gaffe he made and promptly corrected himself. Unlike the criminal urinating machine whose gaffes have created content for comedians, has Obi given comedians any content yet? Not even Atiku.

Abeg, let trailer crush all those pushing a walking dead to become president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by KingOfTheDamned: 8:14am On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=120838124][/quote]

So tell me is your prob spiritual or genes ?🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:16am On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=120830565] cool

So every Ishekiri man is Tinubu's in law

Tee Mac,
Weird MC,
Psquare,
grin grin grin
jΕ«

.[/quote
Bro, u too dey fall my hand.... aaaaahhhhhhh
be objective for once.... U know nothing about Tinubu walahi...
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

can you quote me 3 good musics of Seun Kuti..
I mean the ones you have in your phone...
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 12, 2023
What is the relationship between Oluremi Tinubu's mother and Tee Mac an unfortunate European?

Oluremi Tinubu's family at Warri said they don't know Tee Mac . SUCCESS has many Fathers and Mothers and Brothers and Sisters. Oluremi Tinubu is a Successful Woman and is now a family to every Itsekiri people. We thank God for that.

Tee Mac, as an Itsekiri man, Tinubu is your in law but Tinubu is also an in law to millions of Itsekiri people. Itsekiri people are with Tinubu. You are an unfortunate European and has lost out.
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by Enwhen(m): 8:34am On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

So every Ishekiri man is Tinubu's in law

Tee Mac,
Weird MC,
Psquare,
grin grin grin

Tee Mac is...
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by Charleys: 8:41am On Feb 12, 2023
iamme1234:
Now it is crystal clear that

This nairaland belongs to obi's family

I sign out

What is tinubu's real name?
What is age?
Where did he school?
What is his state of origin?

What else do you not know about tinubu?

Is it possible for all of his classmates to die in the civil war?

From JSS1 to SS3?
They all died and his is the line survivor?
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by Dragonsword: 8:46am On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

And who is your master
The Pablo Escobar himself Tinubu
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by reddingtonblack: 8:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:
The man who revealed the true age of Tinubu cheesy.

He's claiming 72 but T-mac who knew him from the cradle said he's actually 87. No sane beings wouid queue behind that man.

Those supporting him are as controversial as he is. Education isn't only achieved or measured by how many schools you attended but how sound you are in the mind.

Dear Obidients, who else saw the pictures spread by urchins, Reno and adejanju on the social media, making people believe it's the actual crowd who came to TBS? grin. I dare them to spread the picture of the crowd when the venue was filled to the brim to the point whem we were stopping people from entering. Who are they trying to please or deceive exactly? Even the crowd at Mile 2, festac and alaba alone would fill up TBS.

It's their habit to always go to Obidients campaign venues at the early stage to take pictures and leave immediately, then share on the social media as the real pictures of the crowd who came to rallies. But that isn't a sensible or smart way to attack a winning team. Ipade di February 25th.

My people please watch channelstv 10pm news tonight and you'd burst the urchins bubbles grin.

Which means Tinubu is older than MKO abiola, Tinubu and Obasanjo ... 🀣🀣🀣

Post-election, a lot of people supporting Peter Obi need to start comedy skit.
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by iamme1234(m): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2023
Charleys:

What is tinubu's real name?
What is age?
Where did he school?
What is his state of origin?

What else do you not know about tinubu?

Is it possible for all of his classmates to die in the civil war?

From JSS1 to SS3?
They all died and his is the line survivor?

Ask tinubu d question
Or go online
Because i am older than tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette / NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies / Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.