Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

2023: Some G5 Govs Are Working For Tinubu - Onanuga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Some G5 Govs Are Working For Tinubu - Onanuga (863 Views)

No Clandestine Meeting Between CJN Ariwoola & President-Elect Tinubu - Onanuga / Wike, G5 Govs Embarrassed As Crowd Chant "Atiku" At Ibadan Rally (More Videos) / Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Some G5 Govs Are Working For Tinubu - Onanuga by chokekachy: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
SPOKESPERSON for the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) Bayo Onanuga has said some G5 governors of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) are working for Bola Tinubu.

He disclosed this during a Twitter Space held by The ICIR on Saturday, February 11.

“We are very optimistic about the coming election we are going to hold in two weeks. We are going to win, all these talk about a run-off, we are going to win at the first ballot.

“Election in this world today is almost mathematical. We have 21 governors, we have governors of the opposition G5, many of them working with our candidate,” Onanuga said.

The G5 governors, who are aggrieved members of the PDP, have withheld support for their party’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar since his victory at the primaries.

Led by Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike, the governors have kicked against the imbalance in the party’s leadership, resulting from the presidential candidate and national chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, being from the same region.

Onanuga also noted that some other opposition governors who were yet to openly declare their support for the APC had given assurance that they would influence the elections in favour of the party.

He expressed confidence that Tinubu would win the elections, despite several online polls which have suggested otherwise.

Stating that the polls lack integrity and empirical evidence, Onanuga said the APC had conducted its own surveys, which assured of the party’s victory.

https://www.icirnigeria.org/some-g5-governors-working-for-tinubu-onanuga/

Nlfpmod Mynd44
Re: 2023: Some G5 Govs Are Working For Tinubu - Onanuga by Moh247: 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Wike's 200,000 political agents are the game changer
Re: 2023: Some G5 Govs Are Working For Tinubu - Onanuga by OKOATA(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
Na dem sabi, if dem like make G6 join them. Their wahala, the era of governors manipulation votes are over.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some G5 Govs Are Working For Tinubu - Onanuga by chatinent: 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
That’s politics. I am never surprised.
Re: 2023: Some G5 Govs Are Working For Tinubu - Onanuga by press9jatv: 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
Moh247:
in his father’s compound in Obiakpor. As if Rivers State electorates don’t know the clueless empty chest beater Wike and his clueless cronies in the politics of Rivers State. Wike is a goner. Pdp will surely win in landslide victories in February 25th presidential poll. Wike only have 1 votes joor. Wike can never force rivers State electorates to votes for Tinubu Muslim-Muslim ticket in river state. Na to chop Tinubu money and clean mouth. Tinubu is a clueless goner joor

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Some G5 Govs Are Working For Tinubu - Onanuga by Jones4190(m): 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
press9jatv:
in his father’s compound in Obiakpor. As if Rivers State electorates don’t know the clueless empty chest beater Wike and his clueless cronies in the politics of Rivers State. Wike is a goner. Pdp will surely win in landslide victories in February 25th presidential poll. Wike only have 1 votes joor. Wike can never force rivers State electorates to votes for Tinubu Muslim-Muslim ticket in river state. Na to chop Tinubu money and clean mouth. Tinubu is a clueless goner joor
you were singing and praising him few month ago what now happened?
Re: 2023: Some G5 Govs Are Working For Tinubu - Onanuga by Felabrity: 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
What do you want us to do about it?
Re: 2023: Some G5 Govs Are Working For Tinubu - Onanuga by press9jatv: 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jones4190:

you were singing and praising him few month ago what now happened?
which month? Since the clueless empty chest beater Wike has put his selfish interests into the presidential contest, then I know that he will failed woefully beyond redemption. Wike will be watching Atiku Abubakar swearing ceremony on May 29th, 2023 on channels tv 📺. Wike is a clueless attention seeker. No one take him serious at all

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Some G5 Govs Are Working For Tinubu - Onanuga by BossGerald: 12:17am On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

Mohammed from faraway ilorin...what do you know about rivers state politics.

Do you think riverians slam their head on the ground before thinking??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some G5 Govs Are Working For Tinubu - Onanuga by OriOko88(m): 12:39am On Feb 12, 2023
None of those g5 looks like working for tinubu,cos their states HV been PDP strong holds since 1999,maybe except Oyo who hv had other parties in control.

I don't see ortom or ikpeazu or ugwuanyi going into that path.

Pdp will win rivers and there's nothing Wike fit do about it
Re: 2023: Some G5 Govs Are Working For Tinubu - Onanuga by Faiththatworks(m): 1:51am On Feb 12, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President,Sen. Gov Kassim Shettima for Vice president.
2023 is a goalllllllll..
PETER OBI WILL NOT WIN THE ELECTION IN 2023,TRY AGAIN IN 2027.
Sorry to divert From the topic in.the thread,but Emefiele o ni Kure,it will not be well with you in Jesus Name.
Emefiele you are a financial terrorist and I know in Jesus name when Asiwaju is elected President,you will arrested and humiliated for all the suffering you unleashed on Nigerian with your satanic, terroristic and demonic currency swap.
I really suffered yesterday,not only did I trek for kilometers before I was finally able to get a little money from my account yesterday.
I was also humiliated several times cos I asked for a ride from commercial buses looking for anywhere to withdraw the old currency.
I bought the old currency from my account and I swear Mr Emefiele you will be shamed immediately the tenure of this government comes to an end.
Why are we suffering to buy our money from POS vendors,I repeat anyone supporting this financial terrorist needs to have his/her brain examined.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Some G5 Govs Are Working For Tinubu - Onanuga by Karemarealty288(m): 4:20am On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

So will they install cctv cameras on the thumbs of Rivers people... If I may ask?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some G5 Govs Are Working For Tinubu - Onanuga by ogmask: 4:28am On Feb 12, 2023
Fear fear weakling wike and maybe PA in Oyo.
Ikpeazu, ugwuanyi and ortom nor fit try am.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some G5 Govs Are Working For Tinubu - Onanuga by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:29am On Feb 12, 2023
BossGerald:

Mohammed from faraway ilorin...what do you know about rivers state politics.

Do you think riverians slam their head on the ground before thinking??

Moh247, this guy tackle you seriously here. Do you think Rivers people vote like cows being led to the slaughter? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some G5 Govs Are Working For Tinubu - Onanuga by agulion: 4:40am On Feb 12, 2023
The way am seeing things I don't think Yoruba Christians will vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, most of them are not happy with the ticket, Tinubu have bleeped up

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Some G5 Govs Are Working For Tinubu - Onanuga by BossGerald: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Moh247, this guy tackle you seriously here. Do you think Rivers people vote like cows being led to the slaughter? grin

That little boy grin

Na me and am for here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some G5 Govs Are Working For Tinubu - Onanuga by Ceenaija(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
They will ne disappointed, Peter Obi is the song of the Rivers people. I see massive winning coming to Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Some G5 Govs Are Working For Tinubu - Onanuga by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Wike and makinde.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Emefiele Did Not Give Any Order To Counter Supreme Court Judgment / Tough Speech Of Ex- Military General Sends Warnings To Tinubu-atiku Supporters / Breaking: Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.