Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,480 members, 7,865,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Onye Ori: Chimaraoke Nnamani Gets Disgraced In Enugu State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onye Ori: Chimaraoke Nnamani Gets Disgraced In Enugu State (2770 Views)

‘Ole! Ole!’: Lamidi Apapa Gets Disgraced Outside Appeal Court (Pictures) / Chimaraoke Nnamani: The True Colour Of Ungrateful Fellow / APC Chieftain & Kogi Commissioner, Gets Disgraced After Launching An Online Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onye Ori: Chimaraoke Nnamani Gets Disgraced In Enugu State by inoki247: 6:49am On Feb 14, 2023
Thanksful:

When did Orji Uzo left governor sit, and when did he return to the Senate?

Without rigging he can't near government sit except for now his brain don dey reset.

Lol what's the meaning of expect for now so you people will still vote him nd find something to blame,.,

Abi no be Abia dem use Kerosene campaign and dem still win....
Re: Onye Ori: Chimaraoke Nnamani Gets Disgraced In Enugu State by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 14, 2023
inoki247:

Lol what's the meaning of expect for now so you people will still vote him nd find something to blame,.,

Abi no be Abia dem use Kerosene campaign and dem still win....

I am from there. You are not. He attracted a lot of federal presence in his recent sojourn in the Senate.

He did well with road construction. If he has been doing that the story would have been different.

Where are you from?
Re: Onye Ori: Chimaraoke Nnamani Gets Disgraced In Enugu State by PeterObi4LP: 6:56am On Feb 14, 2023
One of the reason I admire the South East people is that them no send any godfather. Them never born any politicians well to come and lord over them. Once they love you, you are loved. Unlike my brothers in SW who have been blind and made Tinubu their second god after Alah. One man deciding the destinies of SW. He appoints who becomes governor, senate, HoA, any political appointments, decide who live and die. Too much power giving to him, something SE won't try.
Re: Onye Ori: Chimaraoke Nnamani Gets Disgraced In Enugu State by inoki247: 6:56am On Feb 14, 2023
Thanksful:

I am from there. You are not. He attracted a lot of federal presence in his recent sojourn in the Senate.

He did well with road construction. If he has been doing that the story would have been different.

Where are you from?

LoL I'm from Epe in Lagos if na wetin u wan hear be that's my LGA buh I don't live in Lagos bkuz of dere holdup way of life....
Re: Onye Ori: Chimaraoke Nnamani Gets Disgraced In Enugu State by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 14, 2023
inoki247:

LoL I'm from Epe in Lagos if na wetin u wan hear be that's my LGA buh I don't live in Lagos bkuz of dere holdup way of life....

Fine! I went for Xmas. Orji Uzo did well as a senator. This is his first time in the Senate since leaving office as a governor. If he mess up, it's bye bye to governance for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Drugs: Nafdac Reopens Onitsha Drug Market. / Two Officers, 12 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Named / National Conference, Waste Of Time And Resources, Says Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.