Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Breaking! See The Man Behind Killing Of South African Rapper AKA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking! See The Man Behind Killing Of South African Rapper AKA (4479 Views)

Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA / "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says / Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! See The Man Behind Killing Of South African Rapper AKA by Arisenews2: 12:32am On Feb 12, 2023
See the man who hired assassins to execute South African rapper AKA, and his last wish before he gave up the ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBSn1_bJK9I
Re: Breaking! See The Man Behind Killing Of South African Rapper AKA by Peterodinaka: 12:51am On Feb 12, 2023
Aka Was Shot 6 times - Polices Says As They Release camera footage, Exposes Bullet Found At Crime Scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OOj99M1Lrw
Re: Breaking! See The Man Behind Killing Of South African Rapper AKA by Fulanipussy: 7:30am On Feb 12, 2023
La click la bend

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! See The Man Behind Killing Of South African Rapper AKA by jumper524(m): 9:25am On Feb 12, 2023
Nigerian you tubers are so fake and full of shit.

16 Likes

Re: Breaking! See The Man Behind Killing Of South African Rapper AKA by faceland: 11:06am On Feb 12, 2023
If you want to trend cover OBI and Tinubu. Trust me on this. You would never find a news report of AKA with 200k views (but they are many with Obi or Tinubu with those numbers).

And no false information
Re: Breaking! See The Man Behind Killing Of South African Rapper AKA by brimdans(m): 11:18am On Feb 12, 2023
Lazy blogger
Re: Breaking! See The Man Behind Killing Of South African Rapper AKA by FarahAideed: 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
Peterodinaka:
Aka Was Shot 6 times - Polices Says As They Release camera footage, Exposes Bullet Found At Crime Scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OOj99M1Lrw

It couldnt have been six shots from what I saw in the video, the assassin fire a single contact shot directly into the back of his head and he died before he could even hit the floor , I bet you he never knew he was even shot

1 Like

Re: Breaking! See The Man Behind Killing Of South African Rapper AKA by KingEarnest(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Fake angry angry
Re: Breaking! See The Man Behind Killing Of South African Rapper AKA by Gadafii: 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
In the video I watched on Twitter, the attacker only shot once, at close range, not 6 times

He pulled the trigger very close to his head and bolt away, he was with accomplices, they all fled in different directions

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jayz, Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, Joe Biden's Finances Hacked And Exposed Online / PAul Okoye Finally Accepts Baby With 19 Year Baby Mama, Elshama / Kelly Rowland & Longtime Manager-boo, Tim Witherspoon Are Engaged!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.