Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,231 members, 7,846,093 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Letter To Nigerians By RSYOUNG DA BLOCKCHAIN - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Letter To Nigerians By RSYOUNG DA BLOCKCHAIN (124 Views)

Efcc Should Released Naira Marley, Rsyoung Protested / Nigeria Is The Greatest Country In The World,by Rsyoung Makellson / Open Letter To President (muhammadu Buhari) By Rsyoung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Nigerians By RSYOUNG DA BLOCKCHAIN by RaphaelSRaphael(m): 6:55am On Feb 12, 2023
Hello!! my brother's and sisters of the Nigeria
First of all I want to say good evening to you all,

Here I come, why do we keep complaining of hardship when we know we are The couse of it?
Why are we putting the blem on Mr President when we are the source of our own problem?
from what is going on now I can now say that Mr President is not to be blem In anyhow,we the masses are the real cause of our problem,
how can you expect Mr President to come and put food in our own mouth, today we here complaining about the redesign of Naira or the scarcity of the naira,we go about selling our own currency, and still blem Mr President for this, did Mr President ask anyone to sell the currency?
imagine buying your own money is this not stupid and wickedness?
just a little opportunity that is Been given to us we have misused it already, this shows that the masses are the real cause of problem in this country, we talked evil about our president while we are even worst, just imagine 2000 naira for 10000 is this not wickedness?
Worker's in the Bank are now selling naira to their POS operator agent's and we are here saying all sorts of stupid words to the president,
don't forget that even the president is human just like you are, the same blood that runs through your Vines also run through his own,

Please for the sake of God Almighty let us learn to love one another, don't use the little opportunity that you have to oppressed others, selling our own currency is totally wrong,
I want you to know that there is no one American that will try to sell his Dollar despite anything,
from the look of things I can say that Nigeria Need To Go back to the British for proper civilization, because we are still uncivilized,
we are living in Darkness with our own dark heart

Written By
RSYOUNG DA BLOCKCHAIN

(1) (Reply)

New Album Alert: DANJAY SEDUCTION Unleashes - The Must-hear Record / Ezralight Set To Release New Music Titled REASON / (music)nikello-no Love Redeem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.