Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,792 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Discouragement - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Discouragement (191 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discouragement by Victoroduogu(m): 7:31am On Feb 12, 2023
Discouragement
"Has your morale to act ever drained due to someone’s discouragement? I had only began writing in my university days and then one day came the outburst “Who’s the person writing that rubbish…” a lady said one day. We were waiting for our meeting to begin. Someone had said something about my articles on the Whatsapp platform. You can’t imagine how bad I felt being there. I didn’t identify as the writer of the “rubbish.” I won a..." Enjoy the read.  
https://oduoguvictor./2023/02/12/just-a-word-of-discouragement/

(1) (Reply)

Bbtitans Nana And Nelisa Shares A Passionate Kiss / How To Make 50-100k Weekly With ABC Training / Man City Vs Nottingham Forest Live Stream TV Channels Lineups Premier League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.