Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny (4995 Views)

Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally / Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by Chixco95(m): 7:34am On Feb 12, 2023
I was streaming the rally online at Channels TV and I saw this in their onscreen news session.
Can you imagine??
1 Billion Views 😁😁
Then I realised that not all Obidients have time to go out to rally. They are Jejely waiting for 25th and 26th.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by SLAP44: 7:35am On Feb 12, 2023
Relax my friend, the kind of American wonder that will happen on every polling booth in Nigeria will shock many. We didn't have time to be at TBS yesterday, but come 25th, we will be in the polling units before 6am, we might even sleep over in the voting venue to avoid stories of agbero going on strike. grin

We will vote for Peter Obi.

82 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by Billingslord: 7:37am On Feb 12, 2023
1 billion views?
Lmao πŸ˜†

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by Nwodosis(m): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2023
Billingslord:
1 billion views?
Lmao πŸ˜†
Laugh with Channels TV

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Let's for once be sincere, Peter Obi is the most preferred among the presidential candidate.
Do we want to vote Atik that single handedly bought NEPA and own MIKANO on the other hand?
Or we are to vote almost mentally unstable person who cannot openly differentiate his party from others.
I am not a politician, but truth be told, if Osinbajo had won the primary, I am certain he will win. However, in Osinbajo absentia, Obi is the most preferred and any sensible human will vote for him without collecting a dime.
And with the way things are currently going, I hope the end of this con of a tree hasn't come?

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by hisgrace090: 8:00am On Feb 12, 2023
25th remains the d day because the obidients are goal getters and not the eye service type.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by thesicilian: 8:29am On Feb 12, 2023
The fact of the matter is that they are all online warriors. The average Igbo man will rather be at the market trading than go out to vote for his own mother

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by adekolaelect(m): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2023
SLAP44:
Relax my friend, the kind of American wonder that will happen on every polling booth in Nigeria will shock many. We didn't have time to be at TBS yesterday, but come 25th, we will be in the polling units before 6am, we might even sleep over in the voting venue to avoid stories of agbero going on strike. grin

ok at least after 25 you will not cry of over voting, Rigging , we are not allow to vote , Biafra or Death ?

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by habsydiamond(m): 8:40am On Feb 12, 2023
Make dem no worry now... shebi na online supporters Obi get.. na on election day dem go know say Obi get massive crowd for back no be purchased supporters but organic supporters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by Chixco95(m): 10:40am On Feb 12, 2023
adekolaelect:
ok at least after 25 you will not cry of over voting, Rigging , we are not allow to vote , Biafra or Death ?
Listen to yourself oooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by Trapnews: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2023
grin

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by LocalStandard1(m): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2023
Chixco95:
I was streaming the rally online at Channels TV and I saw this in their onscreen news session.
Can you imagine??
1 Billion Views 😁😁
Then I realised that not all Obidients have time to go out to rally. They are Jejely waiting for 25th and 26th.

The views are the total number of people who've viewed the channel and it's videos. It's a YouTube way of counting total views of a channel.

But Channels TV have done a good job in giving Labour Party members a video forum to visit, it also paid off by helping the channel grow to this level of views, even subscribers.

So I think that write-up is also a form of gratitude to OBIdients, it's not a coincidence but deliberate. And that video of the LP Lagos rally in only hours has generated hundreds of thousands of views already, it might reach a million in more days to come.

Mentioning Peter Obi is feeding a lot of people already with traffic to their platform. This is the best time to launch your own.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by Nwodosis(m): 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Let's for once be sincere, Peter Obi is the most preferred among the presidential candidate.
Do we want to vote Atik that single handedly bought NEPA and own MIKANO on the other hand?
Or we are to vote almost mentally unstable person who cannot openly differentiate his party from others.
I am not a politician, but truth be told, if Osinbajo had won the primary, I am certain he will win. However, in Osinbajo absentia, Obi is the most preferred and any sensible human will vote for him without collecting a dime.
And with the way things are currently going, I hope the end of this con of a tree hasn't come?
People eating from insincerity will never be sincere!

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by Godwin4444: 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
LocalStandard1:

The views are the total number of people who've viewed the channel and it's videos. It's a YouTube way of counting total views of a channel.

But Channels TV have done a good job in giving Labour Party members a video forum to visit, it also paid off by helping the channel grow to this level of views, even subscribers.

So I think that write-up is also a form of gratitude to OBIdients, it's not a coincidence but deliberate. And that video of the LP Lagos rally in only hours has generated hundreds of thousands of views already, it might reach a million in more days to come.

Mentioning Peter Obi is feeding a lot of people already with traffic to their platform. This is the best time to launch your own.
hope u know all party members can watch d video n even people in diaspora

So for your mind u think it’s only Labour Party members that watch d video

I myself watched it to see d embarrassment like every other person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Trapnews:
grin
Is that the new wife Tinubu is marrying?
Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by duro4chang(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by stev120(m): 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
For the first time in history social media will prove its reality.
Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by Yaribanzaonic: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
After PO rally in Lagos.

The same girl, became obident with a Bottle of LIFE BEER. to erase agbado foolishness. grin grin grin grin grin

Trapnews:
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by Chixco95(m): 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria
Get well soon. I'm sure the suffering has already altered your DNA and has turned it to AS (Always surfering)
Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by ganisucks(f): 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
Chixco95:
Can you imagine??
1 Billion Views 😁😁

The one billion views is referring to all their content on YouTube. It's been on their info bar for months now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by Chixco95(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Noted

Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by Chixco95(m): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
ganisucks:

The one billion views is referring to all their content on YouTube.
I am a Yoruba Muslim but I am Obidient.
Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by Georgry(m): 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
Op is so dumb. The 1 billion view is the total number of view channel TV have been able to generate in all of there videos on YouTube put together, no video about any political party in Nigeria will generate 1 billion view, this post shows a lot about people supporting Obi but doesn't want anybody to criticise him because he is a Saint and all mighty.

The number of people that watch that video is about 222k and it includes Labour Party, Apc, Pdp supporters and some neutrals that doesn't give a fuc.k and have no PVC.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by Chixco95(m): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Georgry:
Op is so dumb. The 1 billion view is the total number of view channel TV have been able to generate in all of there videos on YouTube put together, no video about any political party in Nigeria will generate 1 billion view, this post shows a lot about people supporting Obi but doesn't want anybody to criticise him because he is a Saint and all mighty.

The number of people that watch that video is about 222k and it includes Labour Party, Apc, Pdp supporters and some neutrals that doesn't give a fuc.k and have no PVC.
I don't know maybe you went through the thread before Opening your mouth Gbauuu.

A wise man and a wise lady earlier made their points without any trace of abuse. Urchins, we know them when we see them.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by Pascal9: 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
SLAP44:

excuses upon excuses, last time it was working time, now today is Saturday, it's I don't have time, were is the commitment.feb is not far again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by Pascal9: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
On informed fools shouting obidient up and down, Chanel YouTube views have suddenly become obimorons views

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by Pascal9: 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
On informed fools shouting obidient up and down, Chanel YouTube views have suddenly become obimorons views after that it will be Biafra or death ,Igbos are janus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by justvictor57(m): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
I was in my office at Yaba viewing it on YouTube but I am obidient too.
Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by blahc007: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
thesicilian:
The fact of the matter is that they are all online warriors. The average Igbo man will rather be at the market trading than go out to vote for his own mother
This time: Than go out for rally...

That lazy Igbo man who was lazy to vote last 4years have seen shege, his booming businesses have experienced some downward movements because of the policies made by the people he was too lazy to send home with his PVC.....em eye don clear

He is coming to vote with his whole family this time
Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by JAMO84: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
I still prefer Peter Obi to Atiku Sha

Me and my homies have all agreed that, if the election goes to run off, and it's between Obi and Atiku, we'd vote for Obi, not minding his useless followers. I just can't stand the thought of power remaining in the north.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny by Jking20(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
The empty drum makes the loudest Noise!
But time shall tell who the President is. Just dey play...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Can’t Pay Minimum Wage Until 2012 –fg / APC Gains Upper Hand Over Wike / This Pretty Lady Did Her Youth Service Together With Sen. Dino Melaiye (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.