Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Please I Need Help In Taking Decision On A Job Offer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Need Help In Taking Decision On A Job Offer (222 Views)

How To Get A 5 Years UK Visa Without Any Sponsor, Finances Or Job Offer... / NLNG Takes Final Investment Decision On $10bn Train 7 Project / UN Votes 128-9 To Reject US Decision On Jerusalem, 35 Abstentions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help In Taking Decision On A Job Offer by ibdavidson: 7:41am On Feb 12, 2023
Good day guys... Please I will go straight to the point

So I'm currently working as a teacher here in Abuja(Gwarimpa precisely)....

My problem now is that I've been given a state appointment job to teach in one of the secondary schools within my state..... I'm having problems with making decisions wheda to leave my current job(private job) and go for this one since it's a state appointment.... Tho my renumeration here is 30k above wot they are going to pay me for the state appointment.

Please guys wot can I do here cus I'm really confused now 🙏....... Please don't mind my English, just advise me on what to do 🙏🙏
Re: Please I Need Help In Taking Decision On A Job Offer by Driggs: 7:56am On Feb 12, 2023
ibdavidson:

My problem now is that I've been given a state appointment job to teach in one of the secondary schools within my state..... I'm having problems with making decisions wheda to leave my current job(private job) and go for this one since it's a state appointment.... Tho my renumeration here is 30k above wot they are going to pay me for the state appointment.

Please guys wot can I do here cus I'm really confused now 🙏....... Please don't mind my English, just advise me on what to do 🙏🙏

The only difference is long term..

You have access to government loans (government cooperative and initiatives) to procure a decent car and a house.. there's job security. You will be promoted and your salary increased if you take courses and you engage in office politics (don't go and be shy oo.. play with your superiors Wella and ensure everyone likes you.. buy your superiors gift and help them if the occasion arises). When you retire, your pension and gratuity na gbemu.. no private parastatal can compete. Visit the ministry of education and engage in community projects from time to time and post your social achievements with the school on LinkedIn and TikTok.

Take the government offer immediately!!
Re: Please I Need Help In Taking Decision On A Job Offer by ibdavidson: 8:12am On Feb 12, 2023
Thanks alot sir..... I really appreciate ur advice 🙏

Driggs:

The only difference is long term..

You have access to government loans (government cooperative and initiatives) to procure a decent car and a house.. there's job security. You will be promoted and your salary increased if you take courses and you engage in office politics (don't go and be shy oo.. play with your superiors Wella and ensure everyone likes you.. buy your superiors gift and help them if the occasion arises). When you retire, your pension and gratuity na gbemu.. no private parastatal can compete. Visit the ministry of education and engage in community projects from time to time and post your social achievements with the school on LinkedIn and TikTok.

Take the government offer immediately!!
Re: Please I Need Help In Taking Decision On A Job Offer by ayoncox: 8:42am On Feb 12, 2023
ibdavidson:

Bros Don't be trapped by Government job.
There are more jobs you have to land and upscale.
Don't let government job overshadow you.
Even the private job you are doing you should be leaving for another periodically and get better pay

(1) (Reply)

Binland Best Land And You Can't Deny That :---dd / Thank You All / Top Tips For Beginner Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.