Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) (552 Views)

Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media / Peter Obi: 'Obidient' Rally In Bauchi State (Photos) / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) by Sergio101(m): 8:44am On Feb 12, 2023
Since the campaign is coming to an end, it will be a great pleasure to appreciate the good works done by Esther umoh https://twitter.com/EstherUmoh10?t=EvX_Ln97-_z7ariICJkQPg&s=09 (the eye that captured the lively campaign of obi.

Remember that during million march and at the beginning of campaign, pictures of Obi's event weren't making sense(mostly casual pictures captured by ordinary phone camera).....Not until Pendrops took over .
She did it first in Akwa ibom really (voluntarily) and from there she took over.

My humble greetings to her. May God bless her abundantly. She made it real!!

One thing about Obidient movement is that even the lower class in the society are being flavoured cool

May God answer our prayer on 25th.

Nfpmod.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2023
Lol this one is just working for Nothing, she's making a big mistake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) by Fulanipussy: 8:47am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:

She has a skill and she's putting it to good use, like I said it is way better than working as a bingo on nairaland.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) by happney65: 8:49am On Feb 12, 2023
Yeah. Esther is her name and she has done a great job so far

2 Likes

Re: Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:50am On Feb 12, 2023
She looks so young and bright. I dey always tuale for am whenever I see her shots.

3 Likes

Re: Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) by Sergio101(m): 8:51am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:

Lol grin

Even 30k peanut hustler dey point out who dey work for nothing grin

Wetin monkey no go see

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) by Sergio101(m): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
God go [b]punish your papa way don die [/b]if you ever quote me again stupid goat

Mynd44
Nfpmod

Rule 2 sad

3 Likes

Re: Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) by Fulanipussy: 8:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
God go punish your papa way don die if you ever quote me again stupid goat

My parents are alive, hale and hearty and No, God won't punish them because they raised good and responsible kids. I'm more worried about your useless parents who couldn't raise you well and didn't bother to teach you courtesy, because I know like begets like, when you get home, tell them your god on nairaland said God will punish them for not training you well... Urchin.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) by habsydiamond(m): 8:55am On Feb 12, 2023
She understands this its now left to you urchins to know that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) by cicero(m): 9:05am On Feb 12, 2023
IF YOU ARE A TRUE PETER OBI SUPPORTER DON’T LET THEM DRAG YOU INTO TRIBAL FIGHTS. HAVING FAILED WOEFULLY TO BRING PETER OBIS CAMPAIGN THEY HAVE RESORTED TO INSTIGATING TRIBAL FIGHTS.
PETER HAS ENOUGH SUPPORTERS FROM EVERY TRIBE TO GIVE HIM THE VICTORY. DONT FALL FOR THEIR EVIL PLAN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) by Fulanipussy: 9:10am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
if your parents are alive they won't liv to see you survive grin idiot
They will because they're upright, now don't forget to remind your parents how useless they are in addition to the message I asked you to deliver... Bingo.

1 Like

Re: Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 12, 2023
She is really beautiful,smart and classy.
Kudos to the o obidient movement.
Re: Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:

They will because they're upright, now don't forget to remind your parents how useless they are in addition to the message I asked you to deliver... Bingo.
no I don't believe you because you will die after the election, you will drink sniper and die because your Pandora will loose
Re: Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) by Fulanipussy: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
no I don't believe you because you will die after the election, you will drink sniper and die because your Pandora will loose
As a bingo you're not expected to think or use your brain so it's expected.
Re: Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:

As a bingo you're not expected to think or use your brain so it's expected.
dopemu cheesy grin
Re: Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) by Fulanipussy: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
dopemu cheesy grin
Iyalaya eh.

1 Like

Re: Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) by Yorubalandlord(m): 9:21am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Mynd44
Seun
Obinoscopy
Nlfpmod.
Insulting someone's father

1 Like

Re: Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:

Iyalaya eh.
aye mama e abaje don't ever quote me again
Re: Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

Mynd44
Seun
Obinoscopy
Nlfpmod.
Insulting someone's father
bastard Yoruba landlord aye e mabaje ni pelu obi ton support
Re: Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) by Fulanipussy: 9:24am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
aye mama e abaje don't ever quote me again
Koni da fun iyalaya eh ati mama eh ati Baba eh

2 Likes

Re: Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) by SLAP44: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2023
She's the incoming presidential photographer

1 Like

Re: Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) by Yorubalandlord(m): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
bastard Yoruba landlord aye e mabaje ni pelu obi ton support
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) by PureMe01: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
if your parents are alive they won't liv to see you survive grin idiot

Mynd44 Seun

You guys will pretend u didn't see this now since he is your Lord TINUBU's supporter
Re: Pendrops Appreciation Thread (obi's/obidient Camera Woman) by ScamHunter: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:

So you're ashamed of your nairaland bingo work?

(1) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Governor Adeleke Meets CBN Officials, Calls For Sanctions Agains / Be Calm / I See This Happening Very Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.