Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th (397 Views)

I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan / 'I am voting for the future of children, '-says 85-year-old woman / I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th by David160(m): 9:41am On Feb 12, 2023
I don't know what will happen on the 25th but one thing is certain.. I will vote for Peter obi and I will stay back and make sure my vote is counted.

The real waste of votes is voting for a candidate that you don't believe in simply because you think he can win.

I have nothing against Yoruba people.. My only problem with Tinubu is that he's too old and too sick to be president that's all.

7 Likes

Re: Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th by naijapips04: 9:44am On Feb 12, 2023
Okay. Thanks for voting Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th by SHIVA001: 9:44am On Feb 12, 2023
You claim he is too old. But has been on
every campaign ground. Been very active. An old sick man should be on the hospital bed. This is not a quojent reason

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:45am On Feb 12, 2023
Obi is winning, there is no loss there.

There is no sane country in the world that will pass through what Nigerians have passed through in hands of the ruling party and that party survives the next election. No where!

A new dawn must come whether these APC urchins like it or not. We will not be sacrificed for their greed and owomida stomach infrastructure.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th by Fulanipussy: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2023
SHIVA001:
every campaign ground. Been very active. An old sick man should be on the hospital bed. This is not a quojent reason
Gazelle gagaraga, babablu blu blu bulaba are wailing of a healthy individuals?
Get a job my guy, theres is dignity in earning legitimate income... This bingo work won't last forever.

2 Likes

Re: Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th by SHIVA001: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2023
You all don't really know anything. The Senate and the federal house of representatives. Dictates in this country. Not really the president. There are cabals that do meetings and do things in this country. The question is can obi control them. Even if he is the good guy. Tinubu is very blunt that is why people don't like him. He is a no nonsense man. He can make impact in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th by wegevv: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2023
SHIVA001:
All you need to do is believe your eyes lol

Look at the energy other candidates are showing and compare

Reject APC for giving us the worst federal government in the history of our country

The message needs to be loud and clear so our future leaders can take heed

Vote Obi, or literally anyone else but APC <3

1 Like

Re: Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th by wegevv: 10:04am On Feb 12, 2023
SHIVA001:
You all don't really know anything. The Senate and the federal house of representatives. Dictates in this country. Not really the president. There are cabals that do meetings and do things in this country. The question is can obi control them. Even if he is the good guy. Tinubu is very blunt that is why people don't like him. He is a no nonsense man. He can make impact in this country.

He is a corrupt thug lol

That’s why people don’t like him
Re: Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th by samsononyilo(m): 10:17am On Feb 12, 2023
We are on this table together..
Re: Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th by VTJN(m): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2023
wegevv:

He is a corrupt thug lol

That’s why people don’t like him
He will help renovate your backward region don't worry

1 Like

Re: Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th by wegevv: 10:26am On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
He will help renovate your backward region don't worry

Wailer in chief. You wail so beautiful. Like a whale wailing in the ocean in wales. Wail on chief. Wail on <3
Re: Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th by VTJN(m): 10:33am On Feb 12, 2023
wegevv:

Wailer in chief. You wail so beautiful. Like a whale wailing in the ocean in wales. Wail on chief. Wail on <3
Your gully eroded region will be revamped don't worry 😀

1 Like

Re: Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th by wegevv: 10:43am On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
Your gully eroded region will be revamped don't worry 😀

More wailing please sir. You wail so sweet I need more. The symphony is so suiting. Please wail a bit more for me <3
Re: Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th by loffyloffy: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2023
At least you are objective and open enough that the outcome of the election is not certain.

Unlike many uneducated babies backing your candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th by SLAP44: 10:52am On Feb 12, 2023
SHIVA001:

Being on every campaign and uttering rubbish is not being healthy. Dementia is a sickness.
Re: Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th by SLAP44: 10:53am On Feb 12, 2023
loffyloffy:
At least you are objective and open enough that the outcome of the election is not certain.

Unlike many uneducated babies backing your candidate

We all know the elections are not certain, but Nigeria will go into certain suffering if PDAPC wins.
Re: Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th by SHINJA: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2023
I will not vote for Tinubu because he is a islamic terrorist...

Rather vote for Atiku
Re: Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th by Mfetenang: 10:58am On Feb 12, 2023
You're definitely losing, don't waste your vote.

1 Like

Re: Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th by SHIVA001: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2023
SLAP44:

Being on every campaign and uttering rubbish is not being healthy. Dementia is a sickness.
that Gaffe is not dementia. That is the way he talks right from time. How many of his interviews have you watched. That is not an excuse. His actions speaks louder than words. At the same time he is outspoken. People with dementia are not outspoken
Re: Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th by EMMYLODE: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2023
David160:
I don't know what will happen on the 25th but one thing is certain.. I will vote for Peter obi and I will stay back and make sure my vote is counted.

The real waste of votes is voting for a candidate that you don't believe in simply because you think he can win.

I have nothing against Yoruba people.. My only problem with Tinubu is that he's too old and too sick to be president that's all.

May God bring us to the date. Good luck with your choice but the narrative that Tinubu is old is certainly not true. I can't vdefend his age nor the age of other aspirants.
No sick person can embark on this marathon spree of campaigns as Asiwaju being old and sick and not break down don't be carried away by the narrative in the media. Yesterday he was in kebbi standing for at least one hour addressing the people and moved to Abuja. I have followed up the itenary of Asiwaju. Honestly, he will certainly have broken down if he is sick as presented
Re: Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th by EMMYLODE: 11:42am On Feb 12, 2023
SLAP44:

I guess Ayu was sick or Atiku too
Re: Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th by SLAP44: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2023
EMMYLODE:

I guess Ayu was sick or Atiku too

Same age, same destructive ancestral spirits, Ayubwas even a minister 40 years ago under Shehu Shagari.

Re: Win Or Lose Am Voting Obi On The 25th by OnyeAshuaUru: 11:53am On Feb 12, 2023
Obi will win.
Say no to corrupt thieves like Atiku and Tinubu.
A new Nigeria is POssible.
Vote LP

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: President Muhammadu Orders Release Of Old Naira Note Into Circulation / Nairascarcity: Travelers Stranded As Protesters Block The Benin-orelagos Highway / NO Election In BIAFRA Land Ipob Declares, Attacked Election Staffs, Destroy Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.