Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him (547 Views)

Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu / Gbenga Komolafe: Peter Obi Paid Millions Of Naira To Labour Party Leadership / Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by Clevite(m): 9:47am On Feb 12, 2023
BREAKING NEWS: Labour party candidate Peter gregory Obi paid churches 2 billion naira to convince their congregation to vote for him

This bigot wants to use Christians for his selfish Ambitions. https:///Y6gZnoht64

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by Moh247: 9:48am On Feb 12, 2023
Honestly Qudus is one of my favorites on Twitter.... E no get joy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by limeta(f): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2023
Fake news from Tinubu discovered Lagos crew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by Opintiwa: 9:50am On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

A corn rodent must support the corn owner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by SLAP44: 9:51am On Feb 12, 2023
Peter Obi will never pay a bribe in this life, or the next one. Let heaven fall, but Peter Obi can never bribe you. That's why he fell out with almost everyone during his governorship days. Peter Obi is not desperate to become president, he is only desperate to save Nigeria, and he is not going there to make money.

Why will Peter Obi bribe the church which he fully belongs to. Peter Obi has built churches, paid a lot of school fees and attended tons of church programmes in or out of office.

It's actually the church that needs to pay for the campaign of Peter Obi, the church and indeed every Nigerian will offer to pay Peter Obi.

Nigeria needs Peter Obi more than Peter Obi needs Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by fman(m): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:
hand go soon touch you!!
I remain your greatest nightmare...
Impotent man grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by Moh247: 9:52am On Feb 12, 2023
Opintiwa:

A corn rodent must support the corn owner

Zombidiots never ever dissapoint ... They are like cockroaches trooping on comment that doesn't concern them

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by graaa: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Somebody who was governor dor 8 yrs without stealing or bribing? Apc una don fail already. We heared APC's tifnubu werebplanning this article since last week😁😁😁😁.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by Moh247: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2023
fman:
hand go soon touch you!!
I remain your greatest nightmare...
Impotent man grin

I understand your mental state when I got to know Nairaland coven of rekina, sistafire and others had put a spell on you, and you are under wiccan hex

Now you are barely coherent

Nairaland isn't for the faint hearted kid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by fman(m): 9:58am On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

I understand your mental state when I got to know Nairaland coven of rekina, sistafire and others had put a spell on you

warriz this impotent man talking about?
If u have guts, father a child!!!
Keep sistafire off this mention, she is precious to me.
Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by PraizHim: 9:58am On Feb 12, 2023
This is a petition . There is no evidence in it that Peter Obi gave CAN 2Billion.

APC propaganda machinery.

Peter Obi my former governor will give the church 2 Billion Naira to vote for him. Una still no know Peter Obi.

Una think say Peter Obi no dey give Shishi na slang?

Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by Opintiwa: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

Zombidiots never ever dissapoint ... They are like cockroaches trooping on comment that doesn't concern them

Go to the farm and look for corn

Urchin
Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by Moh247: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2023
fman:
warriz this impotent man talking about?
If u have guts, father a child!!!
Keep sistafire off this mention, she is precious to me.

Exactly you have been hexed and you are Niether logical or coherent

It's Politics you are discussing your fellow man's dick like a gay, and siding the people who rendered you stunned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by PraizHim: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2023
APC and propaganda

Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by fman(m): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

I understand your mental state when I got to know Nairaland coven of rekina, sistafire and others had put a spell on you, and you are under wiccan hex

keep trolling!!
Am just a celebrity, u r my fan
Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by PraizHim: 10:00am On Feb 12, 2023
Post the evidence of the 2 Billion Naira not a petition.

Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by fman(m): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

Exactly you have been hexed and you are Niether logical or coherent

It's Politics you are discussing your fellow man's dick like a gay, and siding the people who rendered you stunned
choose your language reasonably: u brown toothed urchiΓ±!!
Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by PraizHim: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2023
From a church in Okigwe mtcheeeeeeeeeeew.

Post the Bank cheque of 2 billion that was given .

APC we no una and propaganda

Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by PraizHim: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2023
Before the end of today OBIDIENTS will burst this propaganda

Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by Moh247: 10:04am On Feb 12, 2023
fman:
choose your language reasonably: u brown toothed urchiΓ±!!

You are gone... Smh

Can you stop disturbing Politics section till you can get a spiritual bath

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by samsononyilo(m): 10:08am On Feb 12, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Never ever gonna happen..
Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by fman(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

You are gone... Smh

u dey find whom u go mine him skull? U can advertise your spiritual bathing business to the dude. Am smarter than your entire self.
Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by Period007(m): 10:11am On Feb 12, 2023
PraizHim:
Before the end of today OBIDIENTS will burst this propaganda

Na graphics designer run am sef

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by PraizHim: 10:13am On Feb 12, 2023
Obi datti 2023

Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by PraizHim: 10:14am On Feb 12, 2023
Period007:

Na graphics designer run am sef

Chai Bros. God bless you

Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by fman(m): 10:14am On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

You are gone... Smh

u are the one that is gone, Tinubu has rented a room and parlour for ya dull brains!! That's why you can't reason straight for once.
You need redemption Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Paid Churches 2billion Naira To Convince Their Members To Vote For Him by Mynd44: 10:39am On Feb 12, 2023

(1)

Awolowo, Abiola Robbed, Tinubu Will Be President - Fani-kayode / Naked Ladies In The Banking Hall / This Is Why Peter Obi Won The ANAP Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.