Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints (33076 Views)

Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle / EPL: James To Leave Man Utd After Ronaldo’s Arrival / Manchester United Gains $300m In Share Value After Ronaldo Announcement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 12, 2023
You see now
Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by eldervine: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2023
all this rush to end up on the second page nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by Blakpot: 11:46am On Feb 12, 2023
Zee0007:
The Goat influence. This guy is a system. 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Misleading headline.

Long before Ronaldo's arrival, United supporters have been crying out about lack of investment on infrastructure in Old Trafford and Carrignton training ground. Hence the increasing number of Glazers Out protests.

Even Ex United footballers like Gary Neville, Saha and Roy Keane have been talking about it long before Ronaldo's arrival.

Its obvious any change in ownership would include improvements on its infrastructure.

Ronaldo's role here is massively overstated.
The media is just using his name to sell.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by wiseone28: 11:47am On Feb 12, 2023
obembet:
MANCHESTER UNITED are planning a further overhaul at their Carrington training base - complete with a pamper parlour.

A summer revamp will include a new wellness suite, where players can perform yoga.

Man Utd are investing millions to ensure Carrington keeps up with the times.

It comes after heavy criticism from the greatest footballer of All time, Cristiano Ronaldo at the end of last year.

The greatest footballer, Cristiano who scored four goals as Al Nassr thrashed Al-Wehda 4-0 in the Saudi Pro League on Thursday night left Manchester United following an explosive interview with Piers Morgan.

He claimed very little had changed behind the scenes at the club since the end of his first spell in 2009.

Cristiano Ronaldo criticised the club's facilities before leaving the club

Speaking back in November, Ronaldo said: "The progress was zero.

"Since Sir Alex left, I saw no evolution in the club. Nothing had changed.

"He [Ferguson] knows better than anybody that the club is not on the path they deserve to be. He knows. Everyone knows.

"The people who don’t see that… it’s because they don’t want to see. They are blind.

"I think the fans should know the truth. I want the best for the club. This is why I come to Manchester United.

"But you have some things inside that don’t help (us) reach the top level as City, Liverpool and even now Arsenal.

"A club with this dimension should be top of the tree in my opinion and they are not, unfortunately."

Man Utd have not won a Premier League title since Sir Alex Ferguson's final season in charge 10 years ago.

And the club have failed to claim silverware of any kind since 2017.

But they could end that barren run later this month when they face Newcastle in the final of the Carabao Cup.

They are also impressing in the Premier League under manager Erik ten Hag.

United sit third in the table, four points clear of fifth-place Tottenham.auyssày lol

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11740823/Manchester-United-preparing-overhaul-Carrington-training-complex.html

Greatest footballer without a world cup trophy

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by Zulum500: 11:47am On Feb 12, 2023
Killerbag36:
Tinubu na failure sha tongue

Chinedu na datti first cry 🤣😁🤣🤣
Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by iamme1234(m): 11:48am On Feb 12, 2023
If this cat nor score four goal now.
He no go get mouth talk
Oya score another 4 goat again naaa
Useless goat of All times
Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by Nobodysboo(m): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2023
The goat was right all along
Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by Teymanhenry(f): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2023
Old Trafford renovation have always been the plan. Ronaldo only made it obvious to his million followers who don't follow Manchester United.

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by Veezy4u(m): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2023
cr7 did well, most of us agree with him on most criticism however he should have done better himself. See where he is right now He deserves to be at a top club maybe Bayern sef. He still has a lot to offer but such is life we move. We have moved on. We need a high class striker n one or two we are good to go.
Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by Maysdevices(f): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2023
obembet:
MANCHESTER UNITED are planning a further overhaul at their Carrington training base - complete with a pamper parlour.

A summer revamp will include a new wellness suite, where players can perform yoga.

Man Utd are investing millions to ensure Carrington keeps up with the times.

It comes after heavy criticism from the greatest footballer of All time, Cristiano Ronaldo at the end of last year.

The greatest footballer, Cristiano who scored four goals as Al Nassr thrashed Al-Wehda 4-0 in the Saudi Pro League on Thursday night left Manchester United following an explosive interview with Piers Morgan.

He claimed very little had changed behind the scenes at the club since the end of his first spell in 2009.

Cristiano Ronaldo criticised the club's facilities before leaving the club

Speaking back in November, Ronaldo said: "The progress was zero.

"Since Sir Alex left, I saw no evolution in the club. Nothing had changed.

"He [Ferguson] knows better than anybody that the club is not on the path they deserve to be. He knows. Everyone knows.

"The people who don’t see that… it’s because they don’t want to see. They are blind.

"I think the fans should know the truth. I want the best for the club. This is why I come to Manchester United.

"But you have some things inside that don’t help (us) reach the top level as City, Liverpool and even now Arsenal.

"A club with this dimension should be top of the tree in my opinion and they are not, unfortunately."

Man Utd have not won a Premier League title since Sir Alex Ferguson's final season in charge 10 years ago.

And the club have failed to claim silverware of any kind since 2017.

But they could end that barren run later this month when they face Newcastle in the final of the Carabao Cup.

They are also impressing in the Premier League under manager Erik ten Hag.

United sit third in the table, four points clear of fifth-place Tottenham.auyssày lol

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11740823/Manchester-United-preparing-overhaul-Carrington-training-complex.html

Who wants to talk sports with you when you’re clearly biased?

Little wonder you’ll never go anywhere with that boring channel of yours.

ObembeTV my ass

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by Goodlady(f): 11:52am On Feb 12, 2023
Killerbag36:
Tinubu na failure sha tongue
He's a genius like cr7
Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by Maysdevices(f): 11:53am On Feb 12, 2023
Blakpot:

Misleading headline.

Long before Ronaldo's arrival, United supporters have been crying out about lack of investment on infrastructure in Old Trafford and Carrignton training ground. Hence the increasing number of Glazers Out protests.

Even Ex United footballers like Gary Neville, Saha and Roy Keane have been talking about it long before Ronaldo's arrival.

Its obvious any change in ownership would include improvements on its infrastructure.

Ronaldo's role here is massively overstated.
The media is just using his name to sell.
Don’t mind them. The OP is a known crack addict.

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by loswhite(m): 11:53am On Feb 12, 2023
Zee0007:
The Goat influence. This guy is a system. 👍👍👍👍👍👍
Saudi Arabia is now the best league in the world...The Goat influence...lol
Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by Blakpot: 11:53am On Feb 12, 2023
Nobodysboo:
The goat was right all along

He didn't say anything new.
United fans knew these things all along.

That interview was vindictive, a big middle to Ten Hag for benching him and United executives for not debunking claims of him searching for clubs on the summer.

Was it after he had a quarrel with Ten Hag he noticed that their infrastructures were old?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by felzokugo(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2023
[color=#550000][/color]
sibepoc:
Way to go. Right about time. I knew sooner or later they'd wanna still buckle up following his complaints even tho he might have done it wrongly. It's no coincidence that Man utd have been better ever since that interview. They knew eyes would be on them and everyone seems to have buckled up and hence, it's helped Man utd play better on the pitch..

U get sense.
Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by Sircarma99: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2023
Messi the only recognize greatest of all time .
Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by Desammyst(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2023
In life, it takes the sacrifice of a man to get things right in any settings at all. Someone must risk his all, so that there will and must be drastic change in a place.
Just as it is for Ronaldo and Man U, so it is in my workplace.
It took the complaint and resignation of a top management staff, to get things right. This person was very humble and dutiful, so when he resigned... There was need for an emergency meeting, and we were assured of improved staff welfare.
Of a truth, the needed changes began to come in... But then, the person whose life have been laid on the altar was not there to partake in the positive change. cry embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by FLYFIRE(m): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2023
The OP watches football OPSY-DAN, otherwise how can he call this man greatest of all time grin grin grin
Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by felzokugo(m): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2023
Ahuitzotl:
Manure is broke,so which money are they gonna use for it? Club that has been put up for sale since last month...
Go buy am naa

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by MimiSheWrote(f): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lol the number of times "The greatest of all time" appears in the article is really disturbing lol

The writer was trying way too hard to sell him as the GOAT... Why?
I may not understand football that much, but my common sense tells me that CR7 is not the real GOAT... Cos if he was? this our writer for no dey sweat like this grin lol

It's just a simple psychology...

Cos a real undisputed King doesn't need too much intro...

Therefore Messi is the real GOAT. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by BadEnglish(m): 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
This op is obviously a marafvcka. Why using the greatest of all time in the same sentence with Tapnaldo? Ubanka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by Moh247: 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
Now they admit
Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by Numerouno94(m): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Since Pendu left for Sheikh and part time IMAMS league United has rapidly regained her old self and winning games. My club is back.💯😎😎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by Flows001(m): 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
obembet:
Thank You the greatest footballer of all time cristiano , United will come back to his best.
But United are having their best moments since the fraud left with his badluck..
Dude nearly sent them to relegation grin grin cheesy

Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by olayiwola72(m): 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
wiseone28:
Greatest footballer without a world cup trophy
Big shame on you obembet or what is your name call
Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by lomprico(m): 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
sibepoc:
Way to go. Right about time. I knew sooner or later they'd wanna still buckle up following his complaints even tho he might have done it wrongly. It's no coincidence that Man utd have been better ever since that interview. They knew eyes would be on them and everyone seems to have buckled up and hence, it's helped Man utd play better on the pitch..

True, even the Glazers are about quitting.
Re: Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints by kenex4ever(m): 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Trash!!!

See this one dey stress "greatest diver footballer of all time" as if that will make it true.

A repeated lie can never become a truth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team / Obafemi Martins And Christian Vieri's Throwback Photos At Inter Milan / 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.