Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants (761 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by chinedusamson(m): 10:30am On Feb 12, 2023
Many a times it’s questioned why Africa houses the most number of members and biggest church buildings. Today in church I caught the rema in form of a question.

“what continent actually does what The Almighty God wants or at least close to it.”

I draw my conclusion from Ecclesiastes 12 vs 13-14
So when anyone says Africa has big churches instead of big factories and industries you have the answer. Not that big factories and industries are bad but when it’s a talk of why is Africa like this, it’s also because Africa equals that garden of Eden of old that had all riches and it’s really hard for Africans not to be religious. We are on a holy land blessed of God.

Your opinion is welcomed
Happy sunday
Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by Jokerman(m): 10:33am On Feb 12, 2023
Africa?

Why not Europe, the Americas or Asia?

1 Like

Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by chinedusamson(m): 10:34am On Feb 12, 2023
Jokerman:
Africa?

Always read before you comment !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by Jokerman(m): 10:40am On Feb 12, 2023
chinedusamson:

Europe and Anerica have more churches and do more missionary work than Africa.

The Garden of Eden is technically in the middle East.

A continent that doesn't know how to use the resources of God for its people, is the one that is doing what God wants?

5 Likes

Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by correctguy101(m): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2023
Why would God want anything from anyone? tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by chinedusamson(m): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2023
Jokerman:

A continent that doesn't know how to use the resources of God for its people, is the one that is doing what God wants?

Jokerman I’ll presume you’re joking but I welcome your opinion

1 Like

Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by Kobojunkie: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2023
chinedusamson:
Many a times it’s questioned why Africa houses the most number of members and biggest church buildings. Today in church I caught the rema in form of a question.

“what continent actually does what The Almighty God wants or at least close to it.”
But your Africa does absolutely nothing of what God in fact commands. Instead, Africa is steeped in religion which is founded on doctrines and ideas of men instead.
■ God never asked any man to build church businesses using His name.
■ God never asked any man out to use His name to raise money from His sheep in order to build monuments to the glory of men
■ God never sent any man out to sit as shepherd, teacher, master, authority, etc., over those who belong to Him
■ God never sent men to use His name in building for themselves kingdoms here on earth...

What Africa does has absolutely nothing to do with that which God in fact commands, so it is in error that you assume Africa knows God more than any others out there. undecided
Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2023
Shinedu, you certainly don't know what you're saying! You mean the presence of many churches in Africa means holiness, right? How many Africans are preaching the word of God? How many have died going into distant lands where the name of Jesus was unknown?

Go to many European countries, you'd see true worshippers of God, don't let the media fool you with the same sex nonsense. There are many Christians serving God with all their hearts, even in the face of persecutions.

1 Like

Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by LikeAking: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2023
Op wake up.

What has God done for Africa?
Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by Aaronsrod: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2023
LikeAking:
Op wake up.

Are you blind as well as dumb?

He has prepared a place for us in Heaven.

We are destined to reign beside Him.

Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by paxonel(m): 11:44am On Feb 12, 2023
Have you ask yourself what exactly does God want?

I don't think God want poverty and under development
Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by sonmvayina(m): 11:45am On Feb 12, 2023
Aaronsrod:

Which tailor wan sew all these white cloths for everybody ?

Abeg I need the contract....I am working on behalf of my client...Mr Tommy Hilfiger. He is a renowned designer....

Send us the size and quantity...

2 Likes

Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by LikeAking: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2023
Aaronsrod:

Mumu!

Dia is nothing like heaven.

2 Likes

Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by CodeTemplar: 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
What runs churches is 10% of wealth of church goers. I say 10% not minding offerings and random givings s because not every one pays tithe. Now you have the remaining 90% of church goers plus 100% from non church goers to build factories. Any factories you cannot build with those huge funds, stop asking for it from churches.

Factories are synonymous with skilled men and machines and are not miracles. God gave men skills and needs to be meet with those skills.
Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by Dtruthspeaker: 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
chinedusamson:

I have said it here, this world would end when and if Africa falls.

And Nigeria is the centre, which is why the devils are attacking Nigeria and Nigerians by raising them up by mentioning them in their movies, using Nigerian names, giving Grammys, making them mayor's and governors and judges as they did to Naboth.

This is a case of fattening the Ram before for the kill.

Africa is obviously the last land of God Centerness and God Rememberance.
Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by Dtruthspeaker: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jokerman:

And Europe/America is the headquarters of Satan and his people and obviously the times show that there land is fallen. And as you see their big churches have either joined them or have no influence on the land.
Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by Dtruthspeaker: 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
correctguy101:
Why would God want anything from anyone? tongue

Because He loves us He therefore has at least one need which is, DO NOT ENTER HIS WRATH BY LOOKING FOR HIS TROUBLE.

He will destroy you and there isn't any one who can stop it.
Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by Dtruthspeaker: 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:
Shinedu, you certainly don't know what you're saying! You mean the presence of many churches in Africa means holiness, right? How many Africans are preaching the word of God?...

I believe that he is talking about our natural love and respect and rememberance and Fear of God and not really about the many churches.
Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by Jokerman(m): 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And Europe/America is the headquarters of Satan and his people and obviously the times show that there land is fallen. And as you see their big churches have either joined them or have no influence on the land.

So Africa is headquarters of whom? God?

1 Like

Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by Dtruthspeaker: 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
LikeAking:
Op wake up.

He has done everything by giving us a very very sweet land which all the other continents envy before bastards like you came to spoil it.
Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by Dtruthspeaker: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jokerman:

So Africa is headquarters of whom? God?

You saw what I said about Africa.
Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by Jokerman(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You saw what I said about Africa.

Is Africa the headquarters of God? If Yes, pray yell why?

1 Like

Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by Dtruthspeaker: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
LikeAking:

Mumu!

Dia is nothing like heaven.

Devil!

Then why are you here making noise and talking rubbish if it is not that you want people to die with you?
Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by Dtruthspeaker: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jokerman:

Is Africa the headquarters of God? If Yes, pray yell why?

You saw what I said about Africa
Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by correctguy101(m): 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Because He loves us He therefore has at least one need which is, DO NOT ENTER HIS WRATH BY LOOKING FOR HIS TROUBLE.

He will destroy you and there isn't any one who can stop it.

1 Like

Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by LikeAking: 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

He has done everything by giving us a very very sweet land which all the other continents envy before bastards like you came to spoil it.

Stories!

U have been brain washed by the white man.

The colonialists have enchanted your soul with illusions.

2 Likes

Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by Maynman: 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
Aaronsrod:

Don’t you see how absurd this picture is?

1 Like

Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by Aaronsrod: 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
Maynman:

Don’t you see how absurd this picture is?

Only a fool will not desire to share of this Eternal Glory.

Where will you be?
Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by Maynman: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
Aaronsrod:

Only a fool will not desire to share of this Eternal Glory.

Where will you be?
Only a bigger fool will base his/her life on stories he read in a book especially jewish books.
Your yahweh created you so that you can worship him ETERNALLY, what a favour.
If your god is self sufficient why does he need to create anything? bwahahahah

I’ll be in heaven too with my human body cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by Dtruthspeaker: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
LikeAking:

Stories!

U have been brain washed by the white man.

The colonialists have enchanted your soul with illusions.

Says the damned one who has fallen for the antiGod brainwashing and needful delusions.
Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by Maynman: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
Aaronsrod:

Bwahahahah

3 Likes

Re: The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants by NNTR: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
chinedusamson:

So when anyone says Africa has big churches instead of big factories and industries you have the answer. Not that big factories and industries are bad but when it’s a talk of why is Africa like this, it’s also because Africa equals that garden of Eden of old that had all riches and it’s really hard for Africans not to be religious. We are on a holy land blessed of God.

Your opinion is welcomed
Happy sunday

Jokerman:
Africa?

chinedusamson:

Jokerman:

The Garden of Eden is technically in the middle East. cynic

chinedusamson:
Jokerman I’ll presume you’re joking but I welcome your opinion
Jokerman wasnt joking, but he was questioning your questionable response answer to you raised 'The Continent That’s Actually Doing What God Wants' poser.

He essentially was doubting that your Africa answer was correct (i.e. that Africa is not the continent that’s actually doing what God wants)

What God wan, simply is empathy, compassion, et cetera, not any of that paraded false religion stuff famously done in Africa, not any of that idolatry practices perpetrated,

Yes, Jokerman, is 100%correct that a continent thats unable to use the resources of God as a cure for its people, is not the one that is doing what God wants, instead of the resources and blessing of God being a cure, same have become a curse

For instances, just to name two, look at DRC and cobalt. Look at Naiyja and petrol

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.🥴

(1) (2) (Reply)

America Is The Modern Babylon And The Anti Christ An African American / Do You Want To Be Born Again? / The Reason Nigerians Should Thank The God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.