Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,372 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi (2207 Views)

Video Of Pastor Frank Onwumere Denying Writing Petition To CAN On Obi Donation / Pastor Frank Onwumere Denies Writting A Petition To CAN / When You Have Corruption Cases But You Are An APC Member In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by Coker20: 11:47am On Feb 12, 2023
Look at the picture of Frank Onwumere, the so called Pastor that petitioned CAN.

He was once the LGA chairman of Okigwe Local Government Area. He's a member of APC and a close ally of Rochas Okoroacha.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by Coker20: 11:47am On Feb 12, 2023
😆
Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by chatinent: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2023
Of course, it’s partisan. Religion is now used as a political tool.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by LeoDeKing: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2023
But I thought the petition was fake news? Is that not how ipork described the report?

Zombidense deceiving themselves up and down.

Pandora Obituary has no business with Aso Rock, he should concentrate on his ipob/biafuro business.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by OnyeAshuaUru: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2023
Every weapon fashioned against the anointed servant of God Peter Obi will return back to the sender's ten fold.
A new Nigeria is POssible.
Vote LP

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by Penguin2: 11:53am On Feb 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
But I thought the petition was fake news? Is that not how ipork described the report?

Pandora Obituary has no business with Aso Rock, he should concentrate on his ipob/biafuro business.

So you believe Obi gave CAN #2bn?

If you believe Obi bribed CAN, then you might as well believe that Tinubu outran Usain Bolt😏

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by KingOfTheDamned: 11:53am On Feb 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Omenka shut up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Talkative

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by DispatcherLagos: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2023
It's a shame that the word "pastor" is used together with Onwumere.

I personally worked with this fraudulent idiot when he was made the Sole administrator of Okigwe LGA by Okorocha back in 2014.

I can give you a first hand info on all his fraudulent activities within that period as I worked closely with him.
A welder by profession without even a house of his own prior to his appointment and how he diverted Okigwe LGA's allocation to build his own house in Umueze going to Ope.

I have his biography at hand but won't be putting it up here for obvious reasons.
Anybody linking him to the christian body is very gullible

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by LeoDeKing: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

No sane nairalander reads the trash you keep vomiting. Everyone here knows you as a mad person and mad people are not taken serious
You just read and indeed, replied.

Again, is the petition report still fake or authentic?

Trying to derail with insults is now stale, try another method shinedu.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by LeoDeKing: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2023
Penguin2:

If you believe Obi bribed CAN, then you might as well believe that Tinubu outran Usain Bolt😏
The report is there, take your complain to the reporter, not me.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by Nonny95: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You just read and indeed, replied.

Again, is the petition report still fake or authentic?

Trying to derail with insults is now stale, try another method shinedu.

It's fake.

Infact nothing like Dominion International Church is located in the so called location in Owerri 😆😆

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by LeoDeKing: 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nonny95:

It's fake.

Infact nothing like Dominion International Church is located in the so called location in Owerri 😆😆
Argue with the name and character on the report, not me.

The report stands authentic until proven otherwise by a more intelligent argument. I don't listen to illiterates who believed Buhari died and replaced with jubrin from Sudan.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by Nonny95: 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The report stands authentic until proven otherwise by a more intelligent argument. I don't listen to illiterates who believed Buhari died and replaced with jubrin from Sudan.

Which name?

Frank Onwumere? 😆😆😆

You be Mûmu boy

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by Felabrity: 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
All these useless pastors that doesn't have more than 10 members

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by LeoDeKing: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nonny95:

Which name?

Frank Onwumere? 😆😆😆

You be Mûmu boy
Yes, look for him and argue with him.

Na him talk am, no be me.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by EMMYLODE: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Penguin2:

Which is easier to believe
That president is a dead and we now have a cloned man from Sudan as president
Or that the Obi gave CAN 2B?
Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by Jflex07(m): 12:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Simplyleo the number one bigot and tribalist.. You feed on tribalism and bigotry.. I hope it has added millions into your account..

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by AsapTeddy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Rest kid
Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by bentenny(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Penguin2:

grin grin

Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by jahsharon: 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
Coker20:
Look at the picture of Frank Onwumere, the so called Pastor that petitioned CAN.

He was once the LGA chairman of Okigwe Local Government Area. He's a member of APC and a close ally of Rochas Okoroacha.

Why do we have so many clowns in Igbo land?
Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Back from ban....but not back from benin Republic

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
jahsharon:

Why do we have so many clowns in Igbo land?

Only clown we know were yoruba men,Fela kuti,papa ajasco, boy alinco, bobo chicago and peller

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Same way we don't listen to refugees with fake news from benin Republic

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by JoeyNaza: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
Seun Mynd44 come and see your Pastor Frank onwumere, a biased and partisan pastor there is obviously a conflict of interest and truth in whatever he petitioned
Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by sapele914(m): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Penguin2:

That man is a desperado, a callous heartless Judas that can ditch Apga after everything they did for the scumbag?

A self centered, self righteous Hypocrite, no wonder he is Obasanjo’s choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by Jnkay: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Does the the APC guy up there looks like a pastor. He is one of APC Rochas Okorocha man and of Tinubu's paid Bishops.
Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by sapele914(m): 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
JoeyNaza:
Seun Mynd44 come and see your Pastor Frank onwumere, a biased and partisan pastor there is obviously a conflict of interest and truth in whatever he petitioned
Similar to the fake catholic pretender like Peter Obi?

Nuisance Betrayer of Apga.
Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by sapele914(m): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jnkay:
Does the the APC guy up there looks like a pastor. He is one of APC Rochas Okorocha man and of Tinubu's paid Bishops.
Hypocrite, tell us how Idols look?

Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by sapele914(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Only clown we know were yoruba men,Fela kuti,papa ajasco, boy alinco, bobo chicago and peller
I wouldn’t blame you Cameroonian for calling the Nigerian Jewel great Fela Kuti a clown.

Even your idol Peter Obi will rebuke you for that, be gone yea ignoramus Serpent from my presence, how dare you speak like that against Abami Eda?
Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
sapele914:
I wouldn’t blame you Cameroonian for calling the Nigerian Jewel great Fela Kuti a clown.

Even your idol Peter Obi will rebuke you for that, be gone yea Serpent from my presence, how dare you speak like that against Abami Eda?

Abeg I'm not interested in minority trash..if e pain you join Burna boy band..
Re: Picture Of The Frank Onwumere, Who's An APC Member That Petitioned Against Obi by sapele914(m): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Abeg I'm not interested in minority trash..
I know, go to your Cameroonian forum, what concerns you with the issues of The Federal Republic of Zoo Nigeria grin.

No referendum no erection.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is APC Ignoring To Help Tonye Cole? Is It Because He's From South South / I Have Stopped Talking About Politics In My Neighborhood. / Disappearing Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.