Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Delta: How Ovie Omo-agege Running Mate Short-changed Ndokwa Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta: How Ovie Omo-agege Running Mate Short-changed Ndokwa Nation (205 Views)

Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President / Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President / Lawrence Ewhrudjakpor And Ovie Omo-agege: Meet The Two Urhobo Senators-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delta: How Ovie Omo-agege Running Mate Short-changed Ndokwa Nation by lolanews: 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
Delta: How Ovie Omo-Agege Running Mate Short-changed Ndokwa Nation - https://tracereporters.com/2023/02/12/delta-how-ovie-omo-agege-running-mate-short-changed-ndokwa-nation/

By Lola Seriki-Idahosa ..A Concerned Ndokwa son Comrade Frank West I.N, a Rural community development Activist has accused the running mate of All Progressive Party (APC) Governorship Candidates Delta state RT Hon. Friday Osanebi of indulging so much in marginalizing and short-changing the good people of Ndokwa Nation.

Frank West specifically accused the ex Deputy Speaker of Delta State House of Assembly of deducting one hundred and eighty thousand Naira out of the two hundred thousand naira from pipeline surveillance contract slots meant for Ndokwa Nation to pay youths.

This was contained in an open letter address to RT Hon Friday Osanebi and made available to Tracereporters.

He described it as disturbing and challenged him to explain to the people in details the rational behind the deduction of the huge sum of #180,000 per slot?

According to Frank West, "Tantitan security services" own by Government Ekpemupolo popularly known as Tompolo gave you pipeline surveillance contract slots for "Ndokwa Nation" which happens to be a major oil producing region in Nigeria.

"I am also aware of the fact that Tantitan security services is paying you the sum of #200,000 per slot, while you shortchanged our people by paying them the sum of #20,000 per slot only".

"Sir, can you explain to us in details the rational behind the deduction of the huge sum of #180,000 per slot?"

"I also understand that Tantitan security services paid you two months per slot already while you paid our people one month salary only, despite the deduction of the sum of #180,000 per slot".

"Sir, is this how you plan to represent the good people of Ndokwa Nation as a Deputy Governor, if we were to vote for Delta state APC Governorship candidates?

"Sir, over the years, I have noticed, you have been wearing a mask of hatred towards the Development of Ndokwa Nation".

"You have indulged so much in marginalizing and shortchanging the good people of Ndokwa Nation in different ways in a bid to make the teaming Ndokwa youths your modern slave".

"Now the measures, we thought would defend the interest of our people has become a threat and an oppressor to our people itself?".

"RT Hon Friday Osanebi, not only will your likes be disgraced in public but you would be brought to justice on the forthcoming Gubernatorial election.

Reacting to the accusation, RT Hon Friday Osanebi denied the allegation and challenge the so called beneficiaries to report the alleged matter to police station.

According to him, it's not true. Is Frank West part of the beneficiaries? His just looking for trouble. I have no contract with Tompolo. I have no contract agreement with him. The beneficiaries should report the matter to police.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Imo: A Clear Message Of Love & Acceptance / Yahaya Bello And El Rufai Spotted In Court / Breaking: Sanwo-olu Warns Against Rejection Of Old Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.