Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,296 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: The Smartphone Designed For Student Life - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: The Smartphone Designed For Student Life (1559 Views)

Itel Launches S23 With 16GB RAM And Color Changing Technology / Why The Galaxy S23 Ultra Is NOT Worth Buying / Wireless Charging: A Useless Feature In The Smartphone Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: The Smartphone Designed For Student Life by Justseyii: 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
For many years, Samsung has led the way in smartphone innovation, and the Galaxy S23 Ultra, the company’s most recent model, is no exception. This robust phone has a number of features that make it the ideal option for students looking for a smartphone that can handle their demanding personal and academic lives.

Display

The 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X display on the Galaxy S23 Ultra has a 3200 x 1440 pixel resolution. The display is perfect for multitasking and staying current with educational trends. With the device’s support for a 120Hz refresh rate, everything from social media scrolling to gaming is exceedingly smooth.

Performance

The top-of-the-line Exynos 2100 processor within the Galaxy S23 Ultra powers its lightning-fast performance. The S23 Ultra is powerful enough to handle whatever you throw at it, including graphically taxing games and demanding programs. Additionally, the smartphone has 12GB of RAM, which is sufficient memory to run many apps simultaneously.

Keep Reading here
https://www.studentvillage.com.ng/samsung-galaxy-s23-ultra-the-smartphone-designed-for-student-life/
Re: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: The Smartphone Designed For Student Life by SocialJustice: 7:46am On Feb 13, 2023
N1.2m phone for students?

5 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: The Smartphone Designed For Student Life by worksmart(m): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2023
Re: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: The Smartphone Designed For Student Life by Viiictor10(m): 7:53am On Feb 13, 2023
From the little u wrote here, it shows that u don't even know what u are talking about. S23 ultra does not use an Exynos chip

11 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: The Smartphone Designed For Student Life by Avatar(m): 8:08am On Feb 13, 2023
Viiictor10:
From the little u wrote here, it shows that u don't even know what u are talking about. S23 ultra does not use an Exynos chip

grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: The Smartphone Designed For Student Life by Avatar(m): 8:09am On Feb 13, 2023
Viiictor10:

Very funny grin

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: The Smartphone Designed For Student Life by Jeffy1206(m): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
Are you serious? No exynos in the s23u series.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: The Smartphone Designed For Student Life by udemzyudex(m): 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
Jeffy1206:
Are you serious? No exynos in the s23u series.

Yes and it uses a special snapdragon 8 gen 2 galaxy chipset.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: The Smartphone Designed For Student Life by tecnolad(m): 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
udemzyudex:

"Yes it does", or "yes it doesn't". Make I know how I go take drag you 🤣.

That's by the way. OP, how is Galaxy S23 Ultra, a $1,000 phone, designed for students' life?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: The Smartphone Designed For Student Life by udemzyudex(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
tecnolad:

"Yes it does", or "yes it doesn't". Make I know how I go take drag you 🤣.

That's by the way. OP, how is Galaxy S23 Ultra, a $1,000 phone, designed for students' life?

Na cos comprehension na big problem for you that's why you no understand my post and me no get time to school you if you don't.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: The Smartphone Designed For Student Life by tecnolad(m): 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
udemzyudex:

Na cos comprehension na big problem for you that's why you no understand my post and me no get time to school you if you don't.

Na why you no punctuate your write-up, abi? Just by how you write, one can easily deduce that you're as unorganised as you are uncouth.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: The Smartphone Designed For Student Life by udemzyudex(m): 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
tecnolad:

Na why you no punctuate your write-up, abi? Just by how you write, one can easily deduce that you're as unorganised as you are uncouth.

You lack common sense, and no be my fault.
I wonder how you want make I use punctuation baptise that small sentence wey you brain find difficult to comprehend.

Go back and read it again,better still punctuate it to your satisfaction.
Ebot.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: The Smartphone Designed For Student Life by tecnolad(m): 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
udemzyudex:

You lack common sense, and no be my fault.
I wonder how you want make I use punctuation baptise that small sentence wey you brain find difficult to comprehend.

Go back and read it again,better still punctuate it to your satisfaction.
Ebot.

I thought you'd be recalcitrant, but I'm impressed - you took to corrections, of course except from refraining from being uncouth.

If the country is frustrating you, you shouldn't make it an opportunity to come out here and make an exhibition of yourself by throwing jabs.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: The Smartphone Designed For Student Life by Jeffy1206(m): 2:20am On Feb 15, 2023
udemzyudex:

I'm not asking a question but stating the fact they will be no exynos for 23u.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: The Smartphone Designed For Student Life by udemzyudex(m): 3:09am On Feb 15, 2023
Jeffy1206:
I'm not asking a question but stating the fact they will be no exynos for 23u.

Noted
Re: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: The Smartphone Designed For Student Life by udemzyudex(m): 3:10am On Feb 15, 2023
tecnolad:

I thought you'd be recalcitrant, but I'm impressed - you took to corrections, of course except from refraining from being uncouth.

If the country is frustrating you, you shouldn't make it an opportunity to come out here and make an exhibition of yourself by throwing jabs.

Trash.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: The Smartphone Designed For Student Life by tecnolad(m): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
udemzyudex:

Trash.

Can't question the nickname you've chosen for yourself. Have a great day, Thrash.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: The Smartphone Designed For Student Life by Flamethehussler: 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
Viiictor10:
Immediately i saw exynos i laughed grin

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Signs You’re A Blackberry Addict / Why Is Android App Always Heavy? / Btw Blackberry Passport And Q20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.