Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,816 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Bizarre Photos Of Ebele Obiano’s Shabby Looks As She Solicits For Anambra Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bizarre Photos Of Ebele Obiano’s Shabby Looks As She Solicits For Anambra Votes (5014 Views)

New Video Of Ebele Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu Shows What Really Happened / Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk / Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizarre Photos Of Ebele Obiano’s Shabby Looks As She Solicits For Anambra Votes by Richy4(m): 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
It's just common sense to understand the kind of audience one is going to be addressing, hence one appears based on that to achieve the main purpose....

OP are u implying that she has pawned all her clothes, jewelries and other accessories because of hardship? Haba!!
Re: Bizarre Photos Of Ebele Obiano’s Shabby Looks As She Solicits For Anambra Votes by leisuretym: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
mana123:

This woman might be having some mental health challenges

If this is true or do I say if this is the case, please do not send a mentally deranged woman to the National Assembly, I don’t want to see your senator stripping down and running mad in the senate.
Re: Bizarre Photos Of Ebele Obiano’s Shabby Looks As She Solicits For Anambra Votes by Benwallt(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
She looks imbecilic
Re: Bizarre Photos Of Ebele Obiano’s Shabby Looks As She Solicits For Anambra Votes by harsysky(m): 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
peepydelano:
I so much want this woman in the senate house grin grin grin. She go too cause wahala

This is typical of our mentality when it comes to the political affairs. "I like Wike cos na wahala man" "I love Tinubu cos e dey give boys something" "I gbadun Orji Uzor cos e no dey fear" etc

Our mentality is so so shallow. We all behave like we are cursed. We seem not to look at how European countries are advancing. We, the masses, have shallow mindset, and that is why our politicians will come up every 4 years to deceive us with the same tactics. Tufiakwa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizarre Photos Of Ebele Obiano’s Shabby Looks As She Solicits For Anambra Votes by Moletemike: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
harsysky:

This is typical of our mentality when it comes to the political affairs. "I like Wike cos na wahala man" "I love Tinubu cos e dey give boys something" "I gbadun Orji Uzor cos e no dey fear" etc

Our mentality is so so shallow. We all behave like we are cursed. We seem not to look at how European countries are advancing. We, the masses, have shallow mindset, and that is why our politicians will come up every 4 years to deceive us with the same tactics. Tufiakwa!

You are so right. Poverty and unprogressive mentality is the problem with Naija.

3 Likes

Re: Bizarre Photos Of Ebele Obiano’s Shabby Looks As She Solicits For Anambra Votes by Felabrity: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... She's smart. She sabi whine! cheesy cheesy
really smart
Re: Bizarre Photos Of Ebele Obiano’s Shabby Looks As She Solicits For Anambra Votes by sandali: 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
leisuretym:

If this is true or do I say if this is the case, please do not send a mentally deranged woman to the National Assembly, I don’t want to see your senator stripping down and running mad in the senate.

It will be nothing new. She have done worse.
Re: Bizarre Photos Of Ebele Obiano’s Shabby Looks As She Solicits For Anambra Votes by blackmamba1: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Rexymania:
Dem duh give her tips. Or maybe that slap from Bianca has shifted her brain 🧠 cells
Another slap can help reset her brain cells better.

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre Photos Of Ebele Obiano’s Shabby Looks As She Solicits For Anambra Votes by candyhouse: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
Zorbadezinc:
Ebelechukwu Obiano, wife of the former governor of Anambra State, Willie Obiano has generated derisive jabs of recent in Anambra state stemming from her adoption of a ‘poor village woman’s look’ as her new style as she goes campaigning in market squares and church courtyards in the communities of Anambra North in furtherance of her quest to represent Anambra North at the red chambers

She startled parishioners at St John’s Catholic Church, Ayamelum when she turned up to canvass for their votes dressed in plain and washed out looking blue Ankara print outfit and basic black slippers, a far cry from her usual flamboyant and provocative dressing

This new shabby look has become her style for her Senate Campaigns, prompting derogatory remarks by citizens of the state who wondered whether this was not the same woman whose habit for expensive designer wears once saw her spend the equivalent 2million Naira for a pair of Gucci designer glasses, and together with her husband, is under scrutiny by the EFCC for massive looting of state funds .

Her Campaign outing at Onitsha main market in the company of her husband hit a brick wall when traders booed them out of the market with chants of ‘Obi ! Obi !’, ‘Obi we know!’.

The former First Lady is also saddled with the fallouts from her infamous unprovoked attack on wife of late Igbo leader, Chief Ikemba Ojukwu, which earned Mrs Obiano a farewell slap and wide scale condemnation for her uncouth behavior at the inauguration ceremony of the present governor of Anambra State, Prof Charles Soludo.
Mrs Obiano will be contesting in the upcoming National Assembly elections on February 25th 2023.

See photos below of her current campaign fashion versus her usual flamboyant looks.

See how she looks in that first picture. Complete opposite of the last picture. Women can do anything for money and power. Deceptive jezebel.
Re: Bizarre Photos Of Ebele Obiano’s Shabby Looks As She Solicits For Anambra Votes by Adebola314: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
moupe:
See how her watch is hanging on her wrist, sef. . Looks like she borrowed it from a male recharge card roadside vendor

See how this bush woman just turned an expensive designer watch to chaff. It looks so cheap on her wrist. Class, as they say, cannot be bought.

Re: Bizarre Photos Of Ebele Obiano’s Shabby Looks As She Solicits For Anambra Votes by frankly01: 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
moupe:
See how her watch is hanging on her wrist, sef. . Looks like she borrowed it from a male recharge card roadside vendor

Bros, you no get joy

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC May Become The Minority In The House Of Reps / See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) / Mr Goodluck Jonathan - Please Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.