Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,271 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

To All The Nairaland Political Analysts And Juggernauts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All The Nairaland Political Analysts And Juggernauts (227 Views)

My candid Question to Nairaland Political Moderators / The Wedding Of Prince Uche Secondus' Daughter Witnessed By Many PDP Juggernauts / Every Nigerian Owes China N15,000 - Political Analysts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Nairaland Political Analysts And Juggernauts by Savagr(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Greetings Political Juggernauts,
For awhile now, I've been an ardent fan of these section due to the election season's inorder to get the recent happenings and updates.
So far, it's been fun with all the banters, rants and all happenings in here.
So I'm making these posts to say well-done to everyone who kept these section fun.
Notable monikers I can remember are;
PrinceOfLagos
Moh24
seunmsg
LordviccoDaGuru
LeoDeKing

nlfpmod

And a lot of others that i can't remember their names.
You all are the best.❤️

Meanwhile; I hope all of you are OBIDIENT and YUSFUL. If not, you're on the wrong path.
Re: To All The Nairaland Political Analysts And Juggernauts by Officialgarri: 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
Savagr:
.❤️

Meanwhile; I hope all of you are OBIDIENT and YUSFUL. If not, you're on the wrong path.
Unfortunately for you, Obi goes nowhere. If he clinges the second position over Atiku, then he's even Luckyt
Re: To All The Nairaland Political Analysts And Juggernauts by Savagr(m): 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Officialgarri:
Unfortunately for you, Obi goes nowhere. If he clinges the second position over Atiku, then he's even Luckyt
#OBIDATTI2023 is a goal
Re: To All The Nairaland Political Analysts And Juggernauts by Officialgarri: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
Savagr:

#OBIDATTI2023 is a goal
enjoy the charade now because by 27th of this month, the whole Obi hashtag will be dead and forgotten just like the Atikulated slang disappeared
Re: To All The Nairaland Political Analysts And Juggernauts by hisgrace090: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Victory of Peter obi will be the greatest surprise to many soon.

(1) (Reply)

Cash Swap: When Is Peter Obi Bringing His Pandora Money Into The Banking System? / Feb 17 Deadline For Old Notes – CBN Releases Guidelines / El-rufai Battles Cbn Over Claims That N500, N1000 Old Notes Already Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.