Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele (21398 Views)

APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 / Support Lawan And Gbajabiamila Or Leave APC - Tinubu / Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by KanwuliaExtra: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Tinubu and APC HAVE ALREADY FAILED EVERYWHERE.

May the keep failing for ever.

Amen.🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by Sholaco: 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
But this is not a prophecy 🤣😂
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by Babaibe: 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
the end will justify the means.No one will election on computer
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by Bhella5(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Primate too don cash out. 2billion is working
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by IbileIfe: 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2023

8 times Primate Ayodele lied using God's name - Femi ...

16 Jul 2021 — Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to President Buhari, has listed eight times Primate Elijah Ayodele's prophesies "hit the crossbar."

Primate Ayodele is a false prophet: Femi Adesina

He [Primate Ayodele] empowers them [his members] wish cash and materials they can use to set up themselves gainfully. I was impressed with that. But the prophetic aspect?”

AHMED OLUWASANJO • JULY 18, 2021

Femi Adesina, spokesman for President Muhammad’s Buhari, took a swipe at Primate Elijah Ayodele of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, calling him a false prophet whose prophecies often fail to come true.

Mr Adesina’s criticism of Mr Ayodele comes after the cleric predicted that Nigeria will break between 2035 or 2040.

The renowned seer had on July 10 predicted the disintegration of the country irrespective of opposition from any region. He mentioned that none of the current separatist agitators-Nnamdi Kanu or Sunday Igboho- would lead the break up.

In an article published on his Facebook page, Mr Adesina said he knew the cleric for offering welfare and support to his members and not accurate prophecies.

“I know Primate Ayodele. I have been a special guest in his church when I was Managing Director/Editor-in-Chief of The Sun Newspapers.

“He does great things in terms of welfare for his flock. He empowers them wish cash and materials they can use to set up themselves gainfully. I was impressed with that. But the prophetic aspect?” Mr Adesina said.

Listing some of the prophecies of Mr Ayodele that failed to come true, Mr Adesina said the long list of Mr Ayodele’s failed prophecies shows he doesn’t hear from God or speak the truth.

“Let’s look at all these facts: in the build up to 2015 presidential elections, Primate Ayodele said Goodluck Jonathan would win. The man lost. He said the People’s. And then, why is it always negative, negative, negative prophecies all the time? We are admonished not to despise prophesying (1 Thessalonians 5:20) but then, “by a prophet the Lord brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet, he was preserved.” (Hosea 12:13). Prophecies are for our comfort, edification, preservation, not something to frighten the living daylights out of us and have us on tenterhooks all the days of our life. When you see someone indulging in negatives, run far. To thy tents oh Israel.

“I know Primate Ayodele. I have been a special guest in his church when I was Managing Director/Editor-in-Chief of The Sun Newspapers. He does great things in terms of welfare for his flock. He empowers them with cash and materials they can use to set up themselves gainfully. I was impressed with that. But the prophetic aspect?

Let’s look at all these facts: in the build-up to the 2015 presidential elections, Primate Ayodele said Goodluck Jonathan would win. The man lost. He said the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) would take Kaduna by a narrow margin. Nasir el-Rufai of the All Progressives Congress (APC) won. Again, he said Yobe, Gombe, Benue, Delta, and the Akwa Ibom States would be won by PDP. The APC won three of those States. Who hit the crossbar? You know the answer.

“PDP will shock APC in Lagos. It didn’t happen. Boko Haram would bomb South West. Mercifully, it didn’t happen. APC would break, Buhari won’t do second term. You know the truth. And in 2017, when the President was on medical vacation abroad for many months, he said the seat was vacant, and the man would never return. You now know who didn’t speak the truth, who didn’t hear from God.

“The Book, that Good Book, tells us how we know a false prophet from a genuine one. The false says something, and it does not come to pass. And he continues to strut and fret his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. His tales are full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

“Prophet Jonah was told to speak against Nineveh, that the city would be sacked, overthrown, because of their evil acts. Jonah fled to Tarshish instead, because he didn’t want to deliver a doomsday message. He ended in the belly of a whale, which vomited him at the shores of Nineveh. He made his pronouncements, and the people took warning. They repented in ashes and sackcloth, and God had mercy. He spared the city.

“What did Jonah do next? He asked God to kill him because he knew the gravity of failed prophecies. But our modern-day prophets? They hit the crossbar severally, yet no compunction. No remorse. And worse still, some people continue to believe them.

“Nigeria will survive, as long as people continue to call on the living God. Nineveh prayed, and God changed His mind about destroying the city. President Buhari has said those of them who were on the frontlines for 30 months during the Civil War would never fold their hands, and see Nigeria break. Rather than allow it, they would speak to the troublemakers “in the language they understand.” Former President Olusegun Obasanjo also says those advocating the country’s break-up are “idiotic.” Yes, we will always have people like Buhari and Obasanjo around. Nigeria will survive.

“What am I saying? Don’t nations break? Where is the old Soviet Union, Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia, and many others? Yes, those countries broke into splinters, but as for Nigeria, it would survive. Beyond 2035 and 2040, whether we are still here or not. And as long as patriots continue to lead the country.

“But for Primate Ayodele, let him focus on touching lives through preaching the gospel, and empowering of many people. It has great gains now and in eternity.”

Copyright © 1994 - 2023 Copyright: PM News |

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by osothermal(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
You mean him getting like 200 votes
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by Allisgud: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Wike just want to cause problem of confusion to his succesor,he will be surprised,they will vote labour party govnor and president
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hambivert:
Even Wike will not publicly support Tinubu because he knows Tinubu would fail yakata in Rivers state.

Rivers and Edo state are the two states that I sparogatively respect their craze level.

dem no send anybody papa
well said
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by Nchenches: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Any state Tinubu does not fail is a state that does not wish Nigeria and Nigerians well.
No reasonable person who wishes Nigeria well will choose a Tinubu suffering from shuffling gait, forgetfulness, trembling hands, and speech defects, to preside over Nigeria.
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by BabaO2: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
This man elijah ayodele is a mere yahoo yahoo person. Why is he always talking about politics rather talking about spirituality if he is really spiritual leader
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by Slawal23: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Arafat2022:
Not Rivers state alone by God Grace APc and Tinubu will never Succedd bcs no any Responsible Nigerian will vote APC
same God will disgrace you people.
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by Indispensable85(m): 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
This one talks too much and his predictions/prophecy is always failing.
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by edungene7: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
ORIENTATION101:
nyamiris calling Tinubu a drug baron is the funniest thing in this political seasoncheesy
Thousands of nyamiris are in jail in asia for peddling drugs and hundreds of them re waiting for death .
The nyamiris drug barons in south africa brought their cartel battle to ozubulu anambra state,
scores were killed in the church after the cartel missed their target.
Your stupidity is seen from afar like Zuma rock those said Nyamiris are they contesting for any public office the earlier you understand that the presidency is an immaculate office for decent persons the better for u Escobar can never be president

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by abbasajao(m): 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Na God tell you this one too Mr pirate?
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by mrksquare: 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
vicdom:

I keep telling people that if drug baron sees 20% with the combo of Wike+Magnus+Cole/Amaechi, then they really tried. Well, 25th is not just far! Votes in the SS and most especially SE can never be swayed by political leaders. Buhari managed to see 25% because the political leaders agreed to pad votes for him. But now there's BVAS, you people would understand that SE and SS leaders are worthless. Obi knows this, that's why he's very confident. The eras when leaders will sit in the government house and write results are over. You will understand this on the 25th of February.
Wike is crying about Naira policy because he's hoping to buy votes for the drug baron, I pray Buhari and CBN maintain their stance, you would know how useless Wike is after 25th of February.

Must you add Tonye Cole and Amaechi's name to convey your message? If the people you mentioned, all join forces for Tinubu genuinely, Tinubu will get 25% and even win the election. In the hinterland of Rivers state, Atiku is even more popular than Obi. Mind you Atiku's Intel is one of the biggest employer of labour in Rivers state.

South south people do not vote like the people of the South East. We are very peculiar people that don't throw our eggs in one basket just like people of the East.

One thing you should understand, most APC and PDP members are secretly rooting for Obi. I for one fall in that category of people that would not hearken to any leader to vote for the presidential candidate of my party.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
This guy no dey old. I don dey hear about Primate Ayodele since i dey small.

Btw, wtf is the title "Primate"
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by Freebills12: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
garfield1:

This is childish and petty.so because this man predicted,it will happen so? Who told you political leaders dont influence votes in ss se? Do you realize that every place buhari won in ss se was the stronghold of an apc bigwig? How dare you call tinubu a drug baron? Is obi not a liar and Pandora?
If buhari could get 22% in rivers with only amechi,wike alone will give tinubu 25%.,stop whining and wailing

You people are taking the Igbos for granted! Political leaders my foot! Nkem deputy governor of Anambra state failed in his own pulling unit because he joined APC. His family members extended family voted against him. You don't know the suffering of the masses and you are talking of influence... If they don't even kill you before you open your mouth to talk trash... APC is no go area in south East likewise south south. 98% of South East and South South are Christians, even the pagans among them are pseudo christians. APC has this tag of Muslim party whose aim is to islamize Nigeria, in 2015 Buhari was accused of that. In 2023 you are flying Muslim /Muslim ticket by very person who betrayed by their son GEJ with propaganda. How do you want them to vote for APC?
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by Timmi: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
vicdom:

I keep telling people that if drug baron sees 20% with the combo of Wike+Magnus+Cole/Amaechi, then they really tried. Well, 25th is not just far! Votes in the SS and most especially SE can never be swayed by political leaders. Buhari managed to see 25% because the political leaders agreed to pad votes for him. But now there's BVAS, you people would understand that SE and SS leaders are worthless. Obi knows this, that's why he's very confident. The eras when leaders will sit in the government house and write results are over. You will understand this on the 25th of February.
Wike is crying about Naira policy because he's hoping to buy votes for the drug baron, I pray Buhari and CBN maintain their stance, you would know how useless Wike is after 25th of February.

Victim, the drug baron unlimited. It takes one to know one
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by DonTattaglia: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
SHIVA001:
Prophet of doom, Because Tinubu did not Give you brown envilope. The hatred has been so much. Tinubu has been in politics before you become a Sunday school teacher. Jagaban become the president of Nigeria

Mr dreamer...keep masturbating and fantacising in ur dream..U better wake up from slumber & wash ur eyes well... ITS EASIER FOR A CAMEL TO PASS THRU THE EYE OF A NEEDLE THAN FOR Tinubu TO NEAR THE SEAT OF PRESIDENCY!!!!!!!
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by SHIVA001: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
DonTattaglia:

Mr dreamer...keep masturbating and fantacising in ur dream..U better wake up from slumber & wash ur eyes well... ITS EASIER FOR A CAMEL TO PASS THRU THE EYE OF A NEEDLE THAN FOR Tinubu TO NEAR THE SEAT OF PRESIDENCY!!!!!!!
Keep judging mentally. Till Tinubu becomes the president. Then you wail all day. Keep your cry till he becomes the president.
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by amuwo1980: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
SHIVA001:
Prophet of doom, Because Tinubu did not Give you brown envilope. The hatred has been so much. Tinubu has been in politics before you become a Sunday school teacher. Jagaban become the president of Nigeria
He will never ever be the president of Nigeria , the universe forbids and rules against such evil
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by amuwo1980: 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

You people are taking the Igbos for granted! Political leaders my foot! Nkem deputy governor of Anambra state failed in his own pulling unit because he joined APC. His family members extended family voted against him. You don't know the suffering of the masses and you are talking of influence... If they don't even kill you before you open your mouth to talk trash... APC is no go area in south East likewise south south. 98% of South East and South South are Christians, even the pagans among them are pseudo christians. APC has this tag of Muslim party whose aim is to islamize Nigeria, in 2015 Buhari was accused of that. In 2023 you are flying Muslim /Muslim ticket by very person who betrayed by their son GEJ with propaganda. How do you want them to vote for APC?
Not just that , Apc have shown it self to be an anti Igbo party , depriving the region of their rights as a federating unit of nigeria , built railways that completely bypassed the region excluded their sons and daughters from positions of leadership brazenly called them 5% , for Christ sake how much of existential threat to igbos do u want APC and thiefinub to be ?
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by garfield1: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Just as buhari got 25%,tinubu will also get it
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by Etuagievin(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
He will still call this a prophecy
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by Freebills12: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
garfield1:

Just as buhari got 25%,tinubu will also get it

Arranged votes done at the government house.. It won't be same now with the introduction BVAS. Why do you think youths are out for this election? It's only because BVAS, you people can't manipulate results as before.
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by garfield1: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Arranged votes done at the government house.. It won't be same now with the introduction BVAS. Why do you think youths are out for this election? It's only because BVAS, you people can't manipulate results as before.

Oga,bvas is not perfect.it will disappoint you guys
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by Aiel123: 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,bvas is not perfect.it will disappoint you guys
Yobe state gov was booed today at a rally...does it mean he will lose?
How far with APC rally in Abuja Remember you told me that PDP own wasn't spectacular?
But still it is better than APC own.
Seen your NC prediction. I still stand by my words of not higher than 400k margin btw the 1st and 2nd.
PDP Presidential Campaign hit CRS, tomorrow.
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by Zeezenho: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
ORIENTATION101:
nyamiris calling Tinubu a drug baron is the funniest thing in this political seasoncheesy
Thousands of nyamiris are in jail in asia for peddling drugs and hundreds of them re waiting for death .
The nyamiris drug barons in south africa brought their cartel battle to ozubulu anambra state,
scores were killed in the church after the cartel missed their target.

And then does that stop tinibu from been a drug barron.
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by 7lives: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
post=120849992:
It's less than 2 weeks away.....

We are waiting patiently.

God can never be mocked.

We will leave it at that.

The below prophecy was over a year ago!

We Rise.

Baba ijebu numbers forecasters are better than these liars.
Thank God I don't patronise them
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by Sniper101(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
This news have been floating around
Though am yet to confirm it

But I'll say it right here and now that It would be a political miscalculation (infact, a political suicide) if Gov. Wike should actually opt for pitching his tent with BAT.

I've been a financier and an ardent supporter of Nyesom Wike for centuries now, and I intend making it known to my comrades, online and offline, that I'll be withdrawing my financial and political support to the Emperor if he actually intends standing side by side with Asiwaju.

'nough said.
Re: 2023: APC, Tinubu Will Fail In Rivers – Primate Ayodele by wallarwallar(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
Dis man is a nuisance I don't see him as a man of God anymore . He talk to much and carelessly. He shud be a political analyst and stop deceiving himself. His family and friends shud tell him to shut up and stop embarrassing dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers Kill Themselves, Three Others In Failed Borno Attacks(photo) / Atiku: Obasanjo Wanted Life Presidency Not Third Term... / Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.