Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death (29393 Views)

Lagos Government Shuts Chrisland School Over Whitney Adeniranโ€™s Death / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / Sharing The Sex Tape Of Chrisland Schools Student Can Land You In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by windvane(m): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
amerengues:
For those who are pen-happy and are always eager to jump to conclusions, kindly read the above full statements before giving your verdict.

May the lord grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss!
a student already narrated what happened...she was electrocuted by a pop corn machine at the stadium.
Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by shogsman(m): 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ilamina:
All these posh schools students are wicked and don't value their lives
Just like you're foolish and don't apply sense in what you do, a girl that has already complained of health problems weeks ago and her parents still sent her to school slumped,they immediately rushed her to the hospital and administer help,she died and you're here saying crap,what should they have done, raise her from the dead abi
Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by Brendaniel: 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
seborrhic:

Na so!
If they had forced the girl to participate in the march past,the same lots would have called the school callous and below standard for trying to pry into the private life of a teenager or forcing her to do an activity when she stated it clear that she wasn't feeling fine.

It is not about whether the girl was forced to participate or not, it is finding out if the case is a homicide or an accident, if it is a homicide then further investigation will continue to find the culprit or culprits....
Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by Nauttyprof(m): 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
nairavsdollars:
If the above statement by the school is true, then they did what was expected of them. Let's await the autopsy report

You are wrong. An interhouse sport should have standby Doctors available to administer first aid and not rushing to the hospital for first aid.

Chrisland is a big school and should have done the right thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by Constanttruth(m): 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Chrisland school again? What is it with this school God please have mercy and console the parents of this young girl
Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by Brendaniel: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
shogsman:

Can't you understand English or did you just read that part and hurriedly commented,go back and read the rest of it,if there were complicit,you think they will be calling for an autopsy for the girl themselves, some of una no just sharp at all

It is you that did not read well or you read and did not understand, In my last line, I said they should not base their findings only on the autopsy, proper investigation should be done asking those questions first....

1 Like

Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by jaxxy(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
nairavsdollars:
If the above statement by the school is true, then they did what was expected of them. Let's await the autopsy report

They only forgot to tell us at what time they informed her parents.

I think parents need to pay more attention to their children beyond asking how r u, they should be observant.
Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by Brendaniel: 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Omodua:
You nailed it. You must be a CID.

I'm not a CID, I just hate shallow information about events that happen, I like to find out the why, where, when and by who, infact every information I feel I shoukd know...

2 Likes

Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by gaby(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
Omodua:
But death is a necessary end. It could happen to anyone.

I don't think you're a father. Otherwise, you should have known this. I think you're still a bachelor.

RIP to Whitney. Sleep well, girl!

Thank you, father Abraham.

Small kids in adult bodies taken over this forum...gosh.

You should have just read and moved on with no need quoting me, boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by Omodua(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

I'm not a CID, I just hate shallow information about events that happen, I like to find out the why, where, when and by who, infact every information I feel I shoukd know...

OK bro. No problem. But I love your sense of thinking on issues.

1 Like

Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by lagosrd: 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Most schools employs hunger driven entities as staffs. They misbehave at every slight opportunity. And when you report them to the management they pick on your child. The poor girl could have complained of not having enough strength to do the tedious exercise or the teacher in charge could have forced them all to go for the said exercise.

Everyone has his or her health impulse times. Especially when you feel like let me just sit and relax . But our glorified teachers that doesn't observe will just lump them all together and ask they all participate in all activities.

May her soul rest in peace . But it's not the best of time for the parents and so so sad loosing kids to carelessness.
Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by Omodua(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
gaby:

Thank you, father Abraham.

Small kids in adult bodies taken over this forum...gosh.

You should have just read and moved on with no need quoting me, boy.
Boy,I think you should have known me better by my posts. I am of older generation. And you're no where near my age.

I insist you are young boy yet to experience marital life.

Pls respect us!
Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by Brendaniel: 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
Omodua:
OK bro. No problem. But I love your sense of thinking on issues.

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by gaby(m): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Omodua:
Boy,I think you should have known me better by my posts. I am of older generation. And you're no where near my age.

I insist you are young boy yet to experience marital life.

Pls respect us!

As old as you pretend to be, you can't notice how people on the forum are laughing at you for making foolery of yourself.

I agree, I am a young boy. I don't want to be an older generation devoid of common sense like yours.

Now, run along old man.
Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by harmony75: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
The fault is the parent a child is not feeling well let him/her take a rest and go to the hospital. What's a sick child doing @school inter house sports? She's a day student even a boarder you take your ward home and care for them but some parents are fond of leaving their children for teachers, is the school hospital? So sad odinde Omo ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by naijaman2225(m): 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Spin doctoring.
Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by NaijaCover(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
Bahamas95:
I wonder the kinda parents that would still allow their child(ren) attend this school.

I am very sure that guy is the owner of Chrisland.

Inukwa ooooo
Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by omojeesu(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by blackboy(m): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
See face mask on. In naija for that matter. Go abroad the Corona virus ravaged countries no face mask in their schools. Let children be. I pray God will give the family the fortitude the near the great loss.
Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by Omodua(m): 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
gaby:

As old as you pretend to be, you can't notice how people on the forum are laughing at you for making foolery of yourself.

I agree, I am a young boy. I don't want to be an older generation devoid of common sense like yours.

Now, run along old man.
You're free to spew all manners of nonsense. After all, we are in a free world.

But remember. Your days shall be numbered on earth if you don't respect old age. You're becoming irritating with your abrasive comments.

Get sense, Young man!
Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by gaby(m): 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Omodua:
You're free to spew all manners of nonsense. After all, we are in a free world.

But remember. Your days shall be numbered on earth if you don't respect old age. You're becoming irritating with your abrasive comments.

Get sense, Young man!

Get the eff off my mention, you asswipe.

Moronn.
Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by Isabi4lov: 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
This school again !
Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by Omodua(m): 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
gaby:

Get the eff off my mention, you asswipe.

Moronn.
You have sold yourself as moronic Young man! Asswipe is language of the uncultured, vulnerable and unguarded untrained young fellas.

Get out of my mention. Kwerekwere!
Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by Father4all: 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
The owner of the property should be checked properly. (Spiritually)
Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by Emdebby2: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Another sad news coming from this school.
Rest in peace to the girl.
Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by Reinamaria(f): 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
Throwback:

Who else has died in Chrisland school?

I know of the boy that died at Dowen, hopefully you are not confusing Dowen for Chrisland, whose previous case was a child rape by a teacher, and the wild girl raping her own school mates while her mother tried to misinform the public that her daughter was the victim.

Like Dowen, like Chrisland. Why must they always be in the news for bad things?
Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by Pinkyposh(f): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
IFSHR:
The school must be held questionable for negligence, the school in question should know too well, to have paramedics, first aid kit, and ambulance available at the venue, writing in participation with the state government would have made them have all these necessity without spending a dime or spend less.

A viral voicenote from one of the school students who was present claimed the deceased was electrocuted by a pop corn vendor exposed wire and as a first aid, water was poured on her.

The mother as well said, that when she meet her corpse at the immunization centre instead of hospital they rushed her to, her tongues were black and the medical report from the centre showed dead on arrival and here the school said oxygen was administered to her

Reading through the school publication, them making reference to a "non-bouyant health " shows they are trying to absolve their self of any wrong...

The child can't be brought back, but the parent need closure, the government must ensure appropriate investigation is carried out without any form of bias to both party involved.
Thank you very much, you have wisdom, not someone quoting me trying to act as though the school is clean

1 Like

Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by ayandee: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
nairavsdollars:
The issue is the school didn't make provision for on-site first aid/Cpr. Rushing her to medical facility is no first aid. For an open event like an inter-house sport, provision should have been made for first aid. Red cross offers that service for a pittance.
Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by kafeii123: 1:50am On Feb 13, 2023
Throwback:

You have suddenly believed hearsay and spread it more while asking foolish questions over the same hearsay.

Did the father mention electrocution in his lament to the public?

Same way the mother of an irresponsible sexually assaulting girl, wanted us to crucify the school for a rape of younger boys by her own daughter.

Not until the whole truth came out before the mother hid her shame.

No I haven't believed a thing in what he said ...it actually sounded incredulous...but I have seen another report from the students saying the child was electrocuted... whether or not that's true ...an autopsy should reveal the issue.
Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by nikdam: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2023
Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by nikdam: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2023
That exact statement caught my attention too. RIP to the deceased. So heartbreaking.

Brendaniel:

That statement there will make me want to dig in further into the school's claims if I were an investigator.

What were the reasons?

Why were you not sure of the reasons?

Where are her close friends and what did they know about her health recently?

I just want to believe the police are investigating and asking these questions aside from the autopsy, every single information is needed, don't just base your findings on autopsy alone...
Re: We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death by amuwo1980: 8:57am On Feb 13, 2023
They have to hire external ppl to check the processes and procedures, something is going wrong somewhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ICAN Professional Exam March 2020 Diet: Timetable, Fees, Registration Guide / JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration / NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.