Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Man Creates A Special Piggy Bank For Himself,vows To Get Serious With His Life - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Man Creates A Special Piggy Bank For Himself,vows To Get Serious With His Life (509 Views)

SEC Creates A Special Division To Study The Crypto Market / Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders / Is Piggy Vest Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Creates A Special Piggy Bank For Himself,vows To Get Serious With His Life by moscobabs(m): 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
A Facebook user has created his own type of piggy bank for saving his money this year.

"This year I want to get serious with my life, I don get my own bank, no temptation can make me break it. #10 deposit for 365days goes a long way"

"I will soon buy mansion at Ikoyi"

We have been seeing wooden and clay piggy banks in the past but this is pure Iron Piggy bank.

Is it true that no temptation can make a man break this piggy bank?

https://www.facebook.com/1243282714/posts/pfbid0V83VJPdP4HVWipEvgkWjNYA5KXAmTJtqGBHT1c6dfXnRASavBSgq5XUwWcV7JX95l/?app=fbl

Re: Man Creates A Special Piggy Bank For Himself,vows To Get Serious With His Life by Lifec7811: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
This na free waste of money, wooden or plastic kolo should be used nah.
Hope d money no go rust Sha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Man Creates A Special Piggy Bank For Himself,vows To Get Serious With His Life by Lifec7811: 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
Re: Man Creates A Special Piggy Bank For Himself,vows To Get Serious With His Life by moscobabs(m): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
#WHEN_IT_IS_HELPFUL_NOT_TO_HELP.
( For Matured Minds only ).

1. Don't be too emotional to help someone who was obviously scolded for his wrong doings.
( Even if you will help, let him realize his error first, and take time to teach him before enhancing him ).

2. Don't try to help a man who spoils someone else to gain your own favor for his next level. ( Don't help anyone based on what he told you of his former boss ).

3. Don't try to help a man just to rubbish the long-time effort of his first helper, who took him to the point you met him. Don't try to help, just to give an impression that you're better of than all these Ex-supporters.

4. Don't help a man that did evil to his helper and run to you, to play a victim, implicating his former helper as someone Wicked.

5. Don't be too GOD-full to help a man you know God Himself is trying to humble and build under the due process,

6. Don't try to help a man, under the right tutelage and discipline of his father with the aim of testig his loyalty and priority before handling over to him.
( You've just ruined God's agenda for his life to will him his preferred future ).

7. Don't help a man with so much sense of entitlement, who sees any help renders to him as a right, and never as a privilege.

#Ministry_Matters with Rev'd Tim.
( It's Wednesday ministry Class ).

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Noticed This About Bamboo Stock Investment App / Water Borehole Drillers For Abuja Residents And Dwellers / Swap Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.