Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Pope Francis Creates Catholic Diocese Of Aguleri, Appoints Isizoh As The Bishop - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Creates Catholic Diocese Of Aguleri, Appoints Isizoh As The Bishop (16683 Views)

Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) / Pope Francis Appoints Denis Isizoh Into The Pontifical Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Creates Catholic Diocese Of Aguleri, Appoints Isizoh As The Bishop by chinemezeq: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mrkumareze:
Old women go pay bill tire this period grin
Is this Ur fear
Re: Pope Francis Creates Catholic Diocese Of Aguleri, Appoints Isizoh As The Bishop by chinemezeq: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=sukkot post=120849159]this the nonsense white mans religion peter obi wants to convert all nigerians into. Somebody tell him that I am orunmila baba ifa and will not convert to Catholicism angry[/quote.is this one really a human being
Re: Pope Francis Creates Catholic Diocese Of Aguleri, Appoints Isizoh As The Bishop by chinemezeq: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
sukkot:
this the nonsense white mans religion peter obi wants to convert all nigerians into. Somebody tell him that I am orunmila baba ifa and will not convert to Catholicism angry
Holy Ghost fire u there.
Re: Pope Francis Creates Catholic Diocese Of Aguleri, Appoints Isizoh As The Bishop by jmichael259(m): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
That will make it 5 Catholic Diocese in Anambra State.

Onitsha
Awka
Nnewi
Ekwulobia
Aguleri

Wetin man go do na? Anambara just carry catholic for head. Na dem full all the priest and bishop everywhere. Only them get how many cardinal for this country? Na wetin come vex d other mbaise people that year.
Re: Pope Francis Creates Catholic Diocese Of Aguleri, Appoints Isizoh As The Bishop by Burruchaga71(m): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
owem19:
Yes,otito dili jesu
Nandu ebighiebi, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Creates Catholic Diocese Of Aguleri, Appoints Isizoh As The Bishop by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
jmichael259:

Wetin man go do na? Anambara just carry catholic for head. Na dem full all the priest and bishop everywhere. Only them get how many cardinal for this country? Na wetin come vex d other mbaise people that year.
Imo state already had 4 diocese before Anambra.. Ekwulobia made it 4 diocese in 2020, but before then Imo had. Owerri, Orlu, Okigwe and Ahiara.
Benue too had 4 before Anambra.. Makurdi, Gboko, Otukpo and Kastina-Ala..
Re: Pope Francis Creates Catholic Diocese Of Aguleri, Appoints Isizoh As The Bishop by jmichael259(m): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Imo state already had 4 diocese before Anambra.. Ekwulobia made it 4 diocese in 2020, but before then Imo had. Owerri, Orlu, Okigwe and Ahiara.
Benue too had 4 before Anambra.. Makurdi, Gboko, Otukpo and Kastina-Ala..
And new parishes keep sprouting everyday in Imo so why isn't Imo dioceses growing since then? Imo has had those 4 dioceses for how many decades now? Imo always had a much deeper penetration of church (Assemblies of God, Catholic, Anglican from the days my great grand mother. Imo has enough priests to outnumber Anambara. Anambara has a large population of pagans till date. Why are cardinals, bishops, saints only Anambara? Why is Anambara the only bishops sent to other states while non indgene can't try it in their place? How did Anambara get two new dioceses in barely two years to reach 5 while other states were paused?
Re: Pope Francis Creates Catholic Diocese Of Aguleri, Appoints Isizoh As The Bishop by sniperr007(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
Five diocese in Anambra!

How na...
Re: Pope Francis Creates Catholic Diocese Of Aguleri, Appoints Isizoh As The Bishop by Emdebby2: 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nice one! Congratulations to Anambra State.
Re: Pope Francis Creates Catholic Diocese Of Aguleri, Appoints Isizoh As The Bishop by niyilolawa34798: 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
I respect Catholic Church alot especially on their human development efforts.I respect Catholic Church alot especially on their human development efforts....
Re: Pope Francis Creates Catholic Diocese Of Aguleri, Appoints Isizoh As The Bishop by stasius: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
owem19:
Yes,otito dili jesu

Na ndụ ebeebe. Amen
Re: Pope Francis Creates Catholic Diocese Of Aguleri, Appoints Isizoh As The Bishop by sukkot: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
chinemezeq:
Holy Ghost fire u there.
cheesy
Re: Pope Francis Creates Catholic Diocese Of Aguleri, Appoints Isizoh As The Bishop by Peacecore: 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
9jaBloke:

cheesy nice!

For a moment there, I thought this was righteousness.
Aswear😂😂. I had to scroll up and check his monicker

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Creates Catholic Diocese Of Aguleri, Appoints Isizoh As The Bishop by DlegendofGarden(m): 12:33am On Feb 13, 2023
Great appointments
Opon this rock I will build my church and the gate of hell shall not prevail against it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here Are Things The Holy Spirit Does: Biblical Backings / Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? / Temptations Vs Our Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.