Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

My Opinion: Obidients Should Embark On Final March And Sensitization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion: Obidients Should Embark On Final March And Sensitization (528 Views)

Obidients Should Stop Behaving Like Enemies Of Nigeria / Opinion: Obidients Are Just Like Ex President Trump's MAGA Cult / Obidients Should Avoid Violence Let's Consolidate Our Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion: Obidients Should Embark On Final March And Sensitization by onez: 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Dear OBIdients, we have gone far and we must finish well. We must use the last 2 days before election for final sensitization. Thursday, 23rd should be show of force march across all local govt. Friday, 24th Feb should be victory prayer in churches and mosque. All OBIdients employers of labour should also declare public holiday for their OBIdient staff

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: Obidients Should Embark On Final March And Sensitization by onez: 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
I'm also proposing work free day for the two days
Re: My Opinion: Obidients Should Embark On Final March And Sensitization by SaintNegro77: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
This is a good suggestion.
Re: My Opinion: Obidients Should Embark On Final March And Sensitization by yarimo(m): 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
onez:
Dear OBIdients, we have gone far and we must finish well. We must use the last 2 days before election for final sensitization. Thursday, 23rd should be show of force march across all local govt. Friday, 24th Feb should be victory prayer in churches and mosque. All OBIdients employers of lab
why praying in the church? What happens to #2 billions he gave them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion: Obidients Should Embark On Final March And Sensitization by tungamaje: 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
yarimo:
why praying in the church? What happens to #2 billions he gave them
It seems you have not been current. The pastor has released a disclaimer that he didn't petition CAN, that his detractors lied against him. Please go and update

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion: Obidients Should Embark On Final March And Sensitization by Ennoloa: 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
tungamaje:

It seems you have not been current. The pastor has released a disclaimer that he didn't petition CAN, that his detractors lied against him. Please go and update

They have not given yarimo money for data grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Opinion: Obidients Should Embark On Final March And Sensitization by dat9jaguy(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
onez:
Dear OBIdients, we have gone far and we must finish well. We must use the last 2 days before election for final sensitization. Thursday, 23rd should be show of force march across all local govt. Friday, 24th Feb should be victory prayer in churches and mosque. All OBIdients employers of labour should also declare public holiday for their OBIdient staff

Like your Lagos 'mega' rally. embarassed

See Obi convoy there before you say na early pictures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: Obidients Should Embark On Final March And Sensitization by Flathead8: 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
After una flat.heads and zombidiots have threatened his life ba! undecided
tungamaje:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: Obidients Should Embark On Final March And Sensitization by Flathead8: 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
Restrict the prayers in ur corrupt driven churches pls! Don't mention any mosque, there is no single Muslim support Pandora Anini
onez:

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: Obidients Should Embark On Final March And Sensitization by adebenson155: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
THAT FLOP REALLY STILL DEY PAIN UNA..

CHAI

😂😂😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: Obidients Should Embark On Final March And Sensitization by tungamaje: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Flathead8:
After una flat.heads and zombidiots have threatened his life ba! undecided
The APC man who made the allegation is now facing a lawsuit bordering on defamation. Maybe APC may help him with a charge and bail lawyer
Re: My Opinion: Obidients Should Embark On Final March And Sensitization by yarimo(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
tungamaje:

Release disclaimer after peter OBI unknown gun men went after to Assassinate a patriotic pastor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: Obidients Should Embark On Final March And Sensitization by tungamaje: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
yarimo:
Release disclaimer after peter OBI unknown gun men went after to Assassinate a patriotic pastor
I am beginning to think the proponent of that allegation might be you. Else why is it only you that are still spreading that fake news all over Nairaland?
Re: My Opinion: Obidients Should Embark On Final March And Sensitization by yarimo(m): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
tungamaje:

I am beginning to think the proponent of that allegation might be you. Else why is it only you that are still spreading that fake news all over Nairaland?
fake news abi ? Dey there dey play

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: Obidients Should Embark On Final March And Sensitization by Adaisback(f): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
I think we should do a massive road work this Saturday and next Friday in all states. We can do it guys
Re: My Opinion: Obidients Should Embark On Final March And Sensitization by Truthisunique2: 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
Una dey convulse now dey beat chest

Una remember say una dey get free day off, but let it be the mother of all rallies with obi present, story go begin change say all obidense are billionaires that can't leave 2x2 shop😁
Re: My Opinion: Obidients Should Embark On Final March And Sensitization by 2mch(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
grin grin grin
Truthisunique2:
Una dey convulse now dey beat chest

Una remember say una dey get free day off, but let it be the mother of all rallies with obi present, story go begin change say all obidense are billionaires that can't leave 2x2 shop😁

(1) (Reply)

Why Northerners Abandoned Tinubu To Support Atiku, Video / A Hunter Found Thousands Of Pvcs Inside The Bush At Nnewi North LGA / What Happened When I Went To Vote Peter Obi In The Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.