Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Chrisland: Whitney's Father Clears Air On Daughter's Health Condition - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chrisland: Whitney's Father Clears Air On Daughter's Health Condition (1061 Views)

Parents Put Padlocks On Daughter's Grave To Avoid Rape In Pakistan / Mother Pours Hot Water On Daughter In Lagos, Blames The Devil (Graphic Photos) / Video Of Two-year-old Child Raped In Chrisland School Played In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chrisland: Whitney's Father Clears Air On Daughter's Health Condition by Gemid94(m): 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
Dr Michael Adeniran, the biological father of Whitney Adeniran, the Chrisland student that recently died has refuted claims by the school management that her daughter had “not-too-buoyant health” before passing out.

In an exclusive interview with TRIBUNE ONLINE, Dr Adeniran said he has started legal process to ensure justice is being served on the matter.

“Chrisland should make sure they don’t go and bribe the Pathology department of Lagos State. They are the one who is refusing and telling me not to go (for autopsy) before. Suddenly, they are coming to tell me that I should make sure autopsy is done. Meaning that they have gone to bribe their way through. But I will give them a shocker of their life,” Dr Adeniran said.

“(Sobs)… I gave birth to Whitney October 30th, 2010. She slept in the hospital 11th and 12th of October 2010 and since that day till date, my daughter has never slept in the hospital.

“If my child is sick who is to know she is sick? The teachers in school or the parents that gave birth to her? So, a child that is healthy, you’re telling me that my child is sick, an emotional.”

He continued; “What I’m engaging with Chrisland now is a battle. Everything I need to do legally has started doing it. And one thing I can guarantee Chrisland is, they should get their lawyers ready, I will get mine ready. They are afraid of going to court because they killed my child.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/chrisland-whitneys-father-clears-air-on-daughters-health-condition/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland: Whitney's Father Clears Air On Daughter's Health Condition by RighChannel: 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sorry bro
Re: Chrisland: Whitney's Father Clears Air On Daughter's Health Condition by gaby(m): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
Your pain is understandable, sir.

To be convinced of whatever the autopsy results will say, I'd advise you to get an independent pathologist different from the one the school is currently dealing with. At least m, that should put paid to any talks of influencing the results by inducements and all.

A very bitter and sad experience for any parent.
Re: Chrisland: Whitney's Father Clears Air On Daughter's Health Condition by dollytino4real(f): 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
No go thru dat old lawyer dat couldn't do anything for dat other boy's death o! Pls new fresh blood lawyer dat wants to make name o
Re: Chrisland: Whitney's Father Clears Air On Daughter's Health Condition by Adeolaeniola(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
This school again, why always this school...maybe there is something behind these things
Re: Chrisland: Whitney's Father Clears Air On Daughter's Health Condition by Truvelisback(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Adeolaeniola:
This school again, why always this school...maybe there is something behind these things
Human sacrifice, i guess.

(1) (Reply)

Custom Officer Caught On Camera Asking For #5,000 Bribe (video, Pic) / Woman Killed By Husband's Coffin. / Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals After He Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.