Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

I Am A Job Hunter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am A Job Hunter (208 Views)

Professional Job Hunter / Are U A Salary Earner Or A Job Hunter? Earn Your Salary In 10 Days With CHYMALL. / Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Job Hunter by Wealthyonos(m): 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
Click the link below to join my WhatsApp group if you're looking for a job in Lagos State.

https://chat.whatsapp. com/FaUYhLn40yRKELZmx22H02

Close the gap in the link

I want to raise a workforce that will put in their best to satisfy the expectation of the labour market. My dream is to bring the employer of labor closer to the employee by providing suitable accommodation for the laborers. Together we can achieve this, even do greater things together.
10k paid from your first month salary is our fee.
Whatsapp me on 0808130 65 34 <ONOS JP>

(1) (Reply)

Content Creators / Social Media Managers Needed In An IT Firm In Abuja / Dispatch Rider In Abuja NEEDED / How To Become Pro Affiliate Marketer In 2023 And Make Cool Money With Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.