Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe (23840 Views)

BREAKING: Apc Rejected As Governor Buni Escapes Attack At APC Rally In Yobe / Video: APC Thug's Attack Labour Party Supporters On Their Way To TBS / Governor Buni Weds Gumsu Abacha, The Daughter Of Late Head Of State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by gratiaeo(m): 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
kel4soft:
I can't wait for this election to come and go abeg.

In 2019 election, yes Supreme Court change the winner (rightly so). In Imo state, prior to the election. The media attention and fight was between Rochas inlaw's party and APC. The PDP quietly did their thing and won the election.

I see Atiku winning this election.
From the way it stands I don't think anyone can win from first ballot rerun is possible
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by gratiaeo(m): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
Almaigaa:

I am Igala too from Anambra State and me and my fellow Anambra Igala will never vote Peter Obi. He did nothing in Anambra when he was the Governor. He won't be able to do anything as President.

Peter Obi can not scam or deceive us. We Anambra Igala are too big for that. grin
Tinubu urchins from Osogbo spotted
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by Aiel123: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
garfield1:

Pdp is not in contention in yobe
Oh you're here finally.
What is up with Lawan self? This is the second time his supporters would revolt against Buni.
PDP is not in contention in Yobe you know but you gave Ndokwa to APC abi not minding they barely recorded 10k votes in Ndokwa nation in 2019?
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by edungene7: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Very interesting news the North has rejected the APC mark my words Tinubu would be retired politically on the 25th of February because even Yoruba Christians have rejected him Thiefunbu owo wo gbo OMA lule patapata
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by Almaigaa: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
gratiaeo:

Tinubu urchins from Osogbo spotted

Na Atiku we Igala go vote for.

Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by lexy2014: 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
dele1727:

You see what we are saying....

You are okay with this because you believe it is your opp...when same is done to you ..you start calling other people's name...

That how you hailed ipob and ESN till they became a monster

How does what you saying got to do with what he said?
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by occfx: 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by gentlesmithugo(m): 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Almaigaa:

I am Igala too from Anambra State and me and my fellow Anambra Igala will never vote Peter Obi. He did nothing in Anambra when he was the Governor. He won't be able to do anything as President.

Peter Obi can not scam or deceive us. We Anambra Igala are too big for that. grin
mumu which one be Anambra igala.are u okay at all
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by Enemyofpeace: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Samogloby:
APC ti lule. APC is synonymous with calamity. APC never again in Nigeria. Vote wisely,vote the unifier, vote Atiku/Okowa, vote PDP
even Buhari don comot him hand for APC matter
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by garfield1: 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
Aiel123:

Oh you're here finally.
What is up with Lawan self? This is the second time his supporters would revolt against Buni.
PDP is not in contention in Yobe you know but you gave Ndokwa to APC abi not minding they barely recorded 10k votes in Ndokwa nation in 2019?

They feel buni is behind his last ordeal.
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by Almaigaa: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
mumu which one be Anambra igala.are u okay at all

Oh, you don't know? Let me educate you. Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral Land. All the Igbo that live in Anambra and half of Enugu are settlers, who came from other Igbo States to hustle.

Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by broadman20: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
triple996:
Never trust an ibo man with money...Pandora obituary can do anything to destroy areas he can't get solid votes undecided

You have comforter

Jesus is your comforter

Your saviour is your comforter

You are not alone.

Hahahaha!

Let's see weather going tribal will help you.

1 Like

Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by blackmamba1: 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hunter has now turned to be Hunted
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by Nchenches: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Every Nigerian knows that ObiDatti ticket is the best for Nigeria of today. But some Nigerian groups fight in political rallies to enthrone aged, outdated, thieving and corrupt Tinubu and Atiku as president to further put Nigeria into the abyss.
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
dele1727:

You are okay with this because you believe it is your opp...when same is done to you ..you start calling other people's name...

so NA hailing make dem turn monster... Chai... sorry ooh
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
Almaigaa:

Oh, you don't know? Let me educate you. Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral Land. All the Igbo that live in Anambra and half of Enugu are settlers, who came from other Igbo States to hustle.
wch course are you talking about in the department of Urchinery??
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by omonnakoda: 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

wch course are you talking about in the department of Urchinery??
She will die coughing
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
She will die coughing
I don Break ds one heart ♥.. cry me an ocean
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by Jolite(m): 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
opalu:
Since this Campaign started, Peter Obi visited my hometown of Idah Twice!! First during flooding and secondly during Christmas day. The Igalas have 9 LGAs in Kogi state we are purely Obedient. Dont mind the noise that they are making about APC.
While Obi was a Governor, he salvaged Kogi people who were ravaged by flood. He fed them well. If you want to confirm, google the video of Anambra flood during Gov Peter Obi. It is there
Oga who are you to dictate for the Igalas? Even the dear not, PDP all the way..
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by omonnakoda: 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

I don Break ds one heart ♥.. cry me an ocean
Your mother shall die coughing blood
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

Your mother shall die coughing blood
yours will die coughing sperm.. as olosho retired... fooool

1 Like

Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by kettykin: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
opalu:
Since this Campaign started, Peter Obi visited my hometown of Idah Twice!! First during flooding and secondly during Christmas day. The Igalas have 9 LGAs in Kogi state we are purely Obedient. Dont mind the noise that they are making about APC.
While Obi was a Governor, he salvaged Kogi people who were ravaged by flood. He fed them well. If you want to confirm, google the video of Anambra flood during Gov Peter Obi. It is there

Thanks for this insight, i have always believed that with what is happening in Kofi , the igalla people might vote their neighbors in Anambra, this would push obi's performance to more than 30% of the votes in kogi
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by Jostoman: 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
dele1727:

oga na Apc dey campaign and na Apc thugs dey throw stone at them.
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by 7brigade: 12:09am On Feb 13, 2023
obembet:

Animal in human form, u want your fellow man to die just cos his choice... When it happened to labour party in Lagos, u dey cry..

I believe God will favor Atiku or Tinubu cos of people like you.

Feb is very close
As sure as the tommorow...ur myopic view will be further enlightened...u get

Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by aestake: 12:10am On Feb 13, 2023
obembet:

Animal in human form, u want your fellow man to die just cos his choice... When it happened to labour party in Lagos, u dey cry..

I believe God will favor Atiku or Tinubu cos of people like you.

Feb is very close

Which god?
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by KalakutaRepub: 12:24am On Feb 13, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
I like this!

The north self don wake up!

Before them they support everything blindly

Take back your country

Lala, are you on leave
He's not been a mod for over 6 months now. Not sure he's coming back.
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by omonnakoda: 12:31am On Feb 13, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

yours will die coughing sperm.. as olosho retired... fooool
Your mother will die a slow agonizing death
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by Proudlyomonna: 1:08am On Feb 13, 2023
dele1727:

I don't understand,did they not say they should be stoned if they failed angry
How dis Country go take better when people like una go dey make excuses for bad Governance angry
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by henrydav: 3:41am On Feb 13, 2023
Praise17:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Me and my siblings havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls no matter how small it will go a long way for us please I beg of you

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
A beggar is a leper
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 13, 2023
Samogloby:
APC ti lule. APC is synonymous with calamity. APC never again in Nigeria. Vote wisely,vote the unifier, vote Atiku/Okowa, vote PDP

Atiku? Never again!

Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:21am On Feb 13, 2023
omonnakoda:

Your mother will die a slow agonizing death
your mother will lick her scrotum to death.
Re: Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:41am On Feb 13, 2023
KalakutaRepub:
He's not been a mod for over 6 months now. Not sure he's coming back.
This place go dull like no man's business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa / Politics Of Buhari’s London Visit-Daily Trust / Okorocha Slams His Deputy Madumere, Ejiogu And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.